Toiyabe Golf Club

$10k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$10k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Local to Washoe Valley, Nevada, semi-private golf club and wedding venue Toiyabe Golf Club specializes in hosting wedding ceremonies and receptions. Located within the Toiyabe National Forest beneath the stunning Sierra Nevada Mountains, Toiyabe Golf Club offers couples a close-knit atmosphere, beautiful landscapes, and top-of-the-line facilities and amenities. The golf club鈥檚 professional staff is committed to customer satisfaction, and endeavor to help plan and coordinate a seamless, relaxing wedding experience for its clients.

Facilities & Capacity
With over 300 acres of land and event space for up to 200 guests, Toiyabe Golf Club accommodates intimate affairs, as well as lavish parties. The pristine eighteen-hole golf course, mountains, waterfalls, and a variety of unique wooden bridges can serve as your wedding鈥檚 backdrop. Indoor event spaces include a state-of-the-art indoor Golf Learning Center and an elegant banquet and dining hall with a large dance floor, while an outdoor terrace with a view of the golf course and mountains is a popular choice for wedding ceremonies. The clubhouse also features a balcony ideal for your wedding鈥檚 cocktail hour.

Toiyabe Golf Club's professional staff are happy to provide setup and breakdown services for all weddings, and enjoy meeting and coordinating with your selected vendors to craft your wedding timeline. Linens, glassware, chinaware, tables, and chairs are always included in the cost of your package, in addition to an in-house day-of wedding coordinator.

Cuisine
Toiyabe Golf Club provides a complimentary tasting to ensure you and your partner are pleased with your wedding menu selection. Dinner can be served plated or buffet-style, and hors d'oeuvres options are always available. A champagne toast, cake cutting service, full bar setup, and all necessary staff are included in your wedding package. Outside cake vendors are welcome.

History
Originally a cattle ranch established by farmer Antonio Sala during the 1850s, Toiyabe Golf Club passed hands and changed names many times over the next century. The ranch was eventually converted into a golfing facility during the early 1970s by owner Bob Weise. The golf club was named Thunder Canyon from 1999 until 2016, when Stan Jaksick purchased the land and renamed the facility Toiyabe Golf Club, thus beginning its transformation into a premier golf course and wedding venue.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$6,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$5,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Limited Bar
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Country/Golf Club
Farm/Ranch
Restaurant

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
November
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Cassandra L. Married on 03/21/2022

Beautiful Wedding Reception

My husband and I recently held our wedding reception at Toiyabe Golf Club in February. It was a perfect day for us! Savannah took care of everything on our wedding day including where to put the decorations I brought for the event. She also went above and beyond to create a hot chocolate station for the kids at our reception. She was always available to answer questions and help plan the event from the beginning, all the way to our big day! Her staff provided excellent service and all of our guests enjoyed the reception thanks to their efforts. Toiyabe Golf Club has a beautiful venue inside and out. We were also able to take some beautiful pictures outside on the golf course with the beautiful Sierra Mountain Range in the background. We had a perfect wedding day thanks to Savannah and her team at Toiyabe!
  • Alora
    Alora Married on 10/02/2021

Beautiful Venue

Toiyabe is such a beautiful venue - I grew up in the area and the valley, and Slide Mountain, have special meaning for both of us. We worked with Savannah, who at the time was fairly new [I believe] to the club as their F&B manager. Inclusive in the venue fee is a day of coordinator - ours was Beth from My Wedding Library. Both Savannah and Beth were lovely to work with. On the day of the wedding they managed to keep everything flowing while seemingly being invisible - and Beth even made sure that I ate by bringing snacks after the ceremony, in between pictures! I was thrilled, I didn't think I'd get to try any of the apps.

The food was delicious, and there was a large variety to choose from. Our tasting was great - we had the restaurant to ourselves. We met the chef and he told us about the heirloom tomatoes and other fun bits of the meal we'd just eaten. He clearly put a lot of care into creating the dishes.

If I could do it all over, I would definitely still choose to book Toiyabe. Particularly in the fall, it's just too gorgeous to pass up!

Toiyabe Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Alora! You were wonderful to work with! You and Alex make such a beautiful couple and were a dream bride and groom! Thank you for a great review and I hope to see you back at Toiyabe soon, maybe for a round of golf or to enjoy our lovely restaurant.

Have a wonderful year!
    Love,
    Savannah and Team
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey B. Married on 05/31/2020

Absolutely fantastic

When planning my wedding back in June of 2019, secretly I always knew I wanted it at Toiyabe! But I had my future husband look at a couple venues and then was relieved when he wanted Toiyabe too! When we first started planning the wedding we had worked with Sabrina who we got to know very well and then January 2020 she left. Savannah took over and everything seemed like it was falling into place. In April 2020 COVID was really taking over our lives that we canceled our original date of May 2020 and moved it to October 2020. Savannah kept track of everything for us and was very accommodating to the entire situation we were all in! On the day of the wedding, that morning things were going great! Savannah had everything under control! The venue looked exactly what I had imagined! The food was absolutely perfect! Savannah made sure my husband and I ate dinner! Which was wonderful! We got a couple of the appetizers while we were taking photos ( I didn鈥檛 think I was gonna get any! And I was so happy I did! ) the bridal suite they have now for the girls to get ready! Is absolutely so wonderful! It was nice to have this little area where I wasn鈥檛 in anyone鈥檚 way or vice a versa. At some point the power went out at the venue but no one freaked out the best was just made out of the situation I truly can鈥檛 not thank you enough Savannah you are truly amazing and I鈥檓 so thankful that you gave me the wedding I have been thinking about for over 2 years! Thank you so very much! 鈾ワ笍

Toiyabe Golf Club's reply:

Lindsey,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to working with you side by side. Please keep me posted on your wedding. again thank you for your review.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Pricing

McClain's Mobile DJ McClain's Mobile DJ Wedding DJs

Do not hesitate to book your wedding at Toiyabe. The chefs are great, the staff is amazing and they really care. Great views too! One of our favorite venues.

Epik Weddings and Events Epik Weddings and Events Wedding Photographers

We love doing weddings at golf courses for their beautiful scenery, and Toiyabe Golf Club is fantastic. The beautiful bay windows for the reception following the gorgeous ceremony downstairs is always breathtaking. The staff is friendly and efficient serving amazing food and drinks. It is always a joy when we find this as our venue.

Metzgar Mobile Music Metzgar Mobile Music Wedding DJs

As a DJ, I love doing weddings at the Toiyabe Golf Club. Not only is it a beautiful venue but Denise and the rest of the staff are always so friendly and helpful. I never need worry if things will be ready for me when I get there. Everything is always spot on. This is a great venue for a wedding!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
19 Lightning W Ranch Road Washoe Valley, NV, 89704
7758820882
Location of (Toiyabe Golf Club)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding

Wedding Venues