Sam Hamilton Photography

Verdi, NV View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Sam Hamilton Photography is a wedding photography service based in Verdi, Nevada. The experienced team uses a variety of photography styles, including artistic, classic, modern, and dramatic. They strive to capture the romantic mood of the celebration to create evocative images that couples will always cherish.

Couples can choose from a selection of options at Sam Hamilton. These include digital files, printed enlargements, and image proofing. The team uses modern equipment to produce high-resolution images of couples' special moments. They serve only one event per day, allowing them to focus their time and energy on individual weddings. The team can also photograph engagement celebrations, trash-the-dress shoots, and rehearsal parties. Other options available include:

• Drone imagery
  • Toning
  • Slideshow
  • Hand-coloring
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Second shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Toning
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Prints

Message vendor

• TaiLese
    Tailese R. Married on 05/10/2022

Absolutely amazing!

THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Sam shpt our wedding at Lake Tahoe and even helped us plan the timing of the ceremony for excellent lighting. He is fun, flexible, responsive, and was amazing with our kids and family. DO NOT HESITATE TO BOOK SAM! HE DOES INCREDIBLE WORK!!
    Josh Married on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

professional, enthusiastic, attentive and willing!

Sam was very professional and had great enthusiasm for our big day. It was very clear that Sam wanted to put out the best product for us. Sam was very attentive and flexible when it came to our wants. He has a passion for photography and it was very apparent with his product. I would use Sam for any photography needs in the future. Thanks SAM!!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Sam Hamilton was incredible!

Sam was AMAZING! Our wedding was planned from 1000+miles away, but Sam was incredible in the whole process. Our wedding happened to be in Tahoe during the second worst snow storm of the year- he was on time, and ready to face the elements to get the right shot. Sam captured so many incredible candid moments, and even when he posed us the laughter he captured was genuine. We loved every second of having him at our wedding. We received our pictures within 2 weeks, and every single shot was beautiful. If you are looking for a photographer in the Tahoe area, look no further than Sam Hamilton!
  • illustration stars

Team

Sam Hamilton
Sam Hamilton
Photographer

Well, the pictures tell most of the story here.. I shoot what inspires me, and I'm constantly inspired to shoot. I'm inspired by people, I'm inspired by places; many of my favorite shots occur when those two elements harmonize making a genuine magic moment. Capturing those magic moments is what drives me.

I'm drawn to the outdoors, so most of my shooting is with natural light even when its indoors. I like imagery that conveys mood and manipulating the elements at hand to create that mood. I have studied design and enjoy working with the fundamentals like balance, symmetry, space and texture.

Verdi, Nevada Verdi, NV, 89439
5303204264
Location of (Sam Hamilton Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding