Chantell Peck Photography

Reno, NV View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$1,975 Most Popular Price

$1,975 Most Popular Price

Based in Reno, Nevada, Chantell Peck Photography offers couples a romantic way to capture the magic of their wedding day. With more than a decade of experience and a degree in photography from the University of Nevada, owner Chantell wants to document your one-of-a-kind milestone. She goes above and beyond to ensure her clients have an enjoyable, unforgettable experience with her.

Chantell Peck Photography endeavors to document every detail that goes into making this milestone as unique as it is. This artist also offers engagement sessions and boudoir photoshoots. Chantell commits to a single wedding per day, so to-be-weds can rest assured that they have her full attention. Her images are available in a variety of formats, including on canvas and as prints, as well as digitally.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$775

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,975

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Ashley
    Ashley F. Married on 07/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Such a great experience!!

I want to start out by saying how amazing Chantell is, she was so patient with my 3 little boys. The pictures turned out so great. The way She captured my family and I was just so perfect.
    The pictures turned out so much better than i could have imagined. Chantell knew all the right posses and angles. I couldn't have asked for anything more, it was just an all around amazing day!

Chantell Peck Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for such a sweet review! I'm so happy I was able to help you capture such a special moment for your family! Congratulations again on your engagement 馃拲
    Christina P. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing experience!!!

Chantell took my engagement photos and they turned out so beautiful! They are exactly what I imagined and it was truly a magical experience! She brought champagne for some champagne pop photos and was overall just really good at showing us different poses and ideas for cute photos. I can't wait to see how the actual wedding photos turn out, but i know we are in good hands and they will be absolutely amazing!!

Chantell Peck Photography's reply:

Awww Christina thank you so much for such a sweet review! I am so happy I was able to help capture your engagement! I can't wait to help you with the wedding photo.
  • illustration stars

Team

Chantell Peck
Chantell Peck
Owner / Photographer

Hi, I'm Chantell of Chantell Peck Photography. I am a full-time photographer here in the Reno/Tahoe area. I specialize in fairy tail wedding and photography. I am a huge fan of all things Disney and that is where I get a lot of inspiration for my work. When I am not photographing I spend my time crafting, cooking, or playing in the beautiful back yard that is the Reno/Tahoe area!

Awesome Blossom Floral Design
Washoe Weddings
5.0 out of 5 rating , 15 Reviews
路 Wedding Officiants

1450 Surf Way Reno, NV, 89503
Location of (Chantell Peck Photography)

Other vendors in Reno for your wedding