39 W 14th St Suite 405, New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Andrea Freeman Events

The success of every wedding depends on the team of professionals chosen to bring it all to life. Andrea has endless resources at her fingertips of only the finest, most reliable vendors in the industry and the most spectacular locations.

1 Reviews for Andrea Freeman Events

• MzRosaLu

Nicole · Married on 07/24/2016

Hiring Andrea as our month-of wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions we made. Throughout the planning process, she played an instrumental role in turning our ideas into something tangible and absolutely beautiful. She was full of practical suggestions and helped us avoid planning pitfalls that couples sometimes run into. She provided us with a great deal of direction with our decor and floral arrangements. I wanted something a little different for our centerpieces, and I felt that she really listened to what I was saying and applied her expertise to make my vision come to life.

On our wedding day, Andrea not only organized and managed all of the nitty gritty details, but she also ensured that my husband and I were relaxed and enjoying our day. There were a few moments where I found myself getting nervous or overwhelmed, and Andrea's calming presence and words of wisdom really helped to keep me focused. Our wedding was more perfect than I could have ever imagined, and our family and friends agree. Thank you Andrea for all of the hard work you put into making that possible.

• 39 W 14th St, Suite 405 New York, 10011 See on map