Ame Soeur Events

Austin, TX View map
$1,600 Package Price

$1,600 Package Price

Ame Soeur Events is a wedding planning business based in Austin, Texas. Donna, who owns the business, entered the industry when she planned her daughter鈥檚 wedding back in 2005. After that, she became certified through the Nuptial Essentials Curriculum and Instruction. She also obtained training in floral design. With her education and 15 years of experience, she is well qualified to make your wedding planning a success.

Ame Soeur Events offers a Full Service Package, a Platinum Service Package, and a Gold Service Package. These packages vary in price and in how much planning coverage they offer. Each package can be customized to meet your individual needs and desires. She can help plan everything from your rehearsal dinner to your ceremony and reception. Donna also offers the following planning services:

• Event design
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Melody V. Married on 01/05/2021

Donna is the

If you are a perfectionist like my husband, then rest assure that you cannot go wrong with hiring Donna. Her ability to be on top of all sorts of wedding details is impeccable. If you hire Donna, she will communicate with you monthly or weekly to keep you on the ball of all the minor details that didn't even cross your mind. She's also easy to work with and you can tell she has fun while working professionally with you. My husband took the initiate of hiring her. Even though I thought I was going to be caple of handling all my wedding planning. But long story short, once I started reading about wedding planning, I realized that organizing a party as a Bride can be overwhelming. So looking back, I couldn't be happier with the overall results of our wedding. Everything was perfect! Thank you, Donna :)
    Tina L. Married on 08/07/2020

Attention to details

You know that statement...You don't know what you don't know? Well not to worry when hiring Donna and her staff to help plan your wedding or in this case my daughters wedding. I pride myself, as does my daughter, of being very organized and prepared. Well unless you do weddings all the time nothing can prepare you for this big event. I thought I knew everything there was to know until we met with Donna! There we so many details we had never thought about. She had everything down to a T...like a science! They kept us on schedule and on track with weekly emails and to do lists. It was remarkable.
    We would never have gotten through with out Donna and her team. The wedding went off with out a hitch...EVERY THING was PERFECT! To that we owe Ame Soeur Events all the thanks and give them all the credit. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone in the Austin area planning a wedding. Love these guys a bunch!

Ame Soeur Events's reply:

Thank you SO much Tina! You and Erin mean the world to me and I am so glad that you both were over the moon with the wedding day! I loved everything about it, from the Praise and Worship during ceremony to the private family dinner in the bridal suite, and the sweet get away! It was a memorable day for Ame Soeur Events, one that we will cherish always!
    Jackie N. Married on 10/12/2019

Everything was perfect!

Donna was amazing! I was so worried about putting my planning in the hands of someone else because I鈥檓 such a perfectionist but Donna NAILED IT! Her team were so helpful during the entire process. They organized and decorated everything better than I could even imagine! The only thing I stressed about was the walk down the isle and even the communication right before helped calm me down. Definitely recommending to everyone 馃榿

Ame Soeur Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! I loved working with you during this process and the fact that you handed the reins over to me without reservation means so much! Can't wait to hear about married life with the Landau's!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Adam & Lauren
    25 photos 路 05/09/2015

Kindred Oaks Kindred Oaks Park & Outdoor Weddings

Donna Aleman is THE lady when it comes to preparing a bride for her big day! She is an invaluable asset and worth every penny! Elaine Lincoln Kindred Oaks 512-260-9690

• Kindred Oaks
    4.9 out of 5 rating , 118 Reviews
    路 Park & Outdoor Weddings

907 Rawhide Trail Austin, TX, 78613

By appointment
Location of (Ame Soeur Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding