2900 South Congress, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Something To Celebrate

We're regular people with extraordinary skills, helping to create individualized events. Wedding and Event Coordinating in Austin, Houston and beyond.

Follow Something To Celebrate on

02141018caplanw0070

42 Reviews for Something To Celebrate

• Sara

Sara · Married on 08/25/2018

HIRE THIS COORDINATOR!! I hired Something to Celebrate for day of coordinating services, which also means 2 in person meetings prior to the event to get all of the details straight plus lots of emails to answer my questions and help me prepare for the big day. Jessica Moore is a true professional, and knows everything there is to know about throwing a great party and executing a perfect wedding. I knew I had nothing to worry about with her on my team. This team is incredibly detail oriented and provides everything needed to ensure everything is exactly as I had envisioned. She took over all communication with my family and vendors for the week of the wedding so I could relax and enjoy this special time. She handled my family perfectly, managed the rehearsal, and every little detail the day of. She even made sure that my new husband and I had a few moments to take everything in after the ceremony with just the 2 of us. I could not recommend Something to Celebrate more. My only job was to enjoy my wedding, and I am so incredibly grateful for that. Thank you Jessica for making my dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/19/2016

I am so thankful that we had Resha by our sides every step of the way in planning a very detailed fairytale! Resha made sure we were on track during the planning process with her extremely helpful spreadsheets. On our wedding day, I truly felt so much more at ease knowing she was there with us and by our side because I knew that Resha would tell us where to be and when, everything would be done in an extremely timely fashion and executed with the utmost professionalism. We were beyond thrilled and are so thankful for all that she did. We do consider Resha part of our family now!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

If I had it all to do over again - I would pick Resha and Something to Celebrate every time, no questions asked.

Resha and the team at Something to Celebrate made our special day a BREEZE. My husband and I are both lawyers so we are both detail oriented, but very short on time, so we left a lot of the details up to Resha. She took the time to get to know both of us (as individuals and as a couple) and the wedding (a formal, intimate wedding in the museum district) was exactly what we hoped for! She went above and beyond and made us both feel very comfortable - and through the process has become a friend. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Something To Celebrate 1
    Houston Promotion
    Something to Celebrate is now in Houston! Please ask about our opening special for 2010 clients!

• 2900 South Congress Austin, 78704 See on map