POBox 16337, Austin, TX 78761 Map · Phone number

About Alfred's Catering

Planning your wedding is such an exciting time, yet it can be intimidating and confusing. Where do you start? What should the timeline be?

Selecting the right caterer and wedding coordinator can make all the difference for your big day. Our friendly and professional event planners will be by your side in planning every aspect of your wedding, rehearsal dinner, and reception.

In planning your special day the first step is to share your dreams with one of our event planners.

Whether your dream wedding is casual, whimsical, themed, or elegant we will work with you to transform your dreams into an event that accommodates your tastes, style, and budget. Your wedding planner will know every detail of your wedding day, and will be on site that day to bring your dreams to life. Most of all, our entire team will work to make your wedding day a dream come true.

Follow Alfred's Catering on

29 Reviews for Alfred's Catering

• Pamela

Pamela Smith · Married on 10/20/2018

Alfred's Catering Is WONDERFUL

Alfred and his team worked with us all along the way to build a menu that was just what we wanted for our wedding. They were responsive, gave us some great coaching on what to choose, and were impeccable at both our reception and the rehearsal dinner.

If you are looking for a caterer that makes top-notch, delicious food, is VERY experienced, and will make sure you are taken care of through every step of your wedding, Alfred and his team should be your first choice.

Pam and Eric

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jaylyn · Married on 03/10/2018

Um wow I cannot praise Alfred's catering enough. They were amaaazing!! I happened to find them online through google and I was initially attracted because of the relatively low cost. When looking at the wedding menu options, which is on their website, I was further intrigued because there were soooo many options. It was seriously extremely difficult just to choose what to taste. I contacted them immediately. I was nervous that the food wouldn't be that great because it seemed so cheap compared to other caterers. But let me tell you, I was completely blown away. Every single thing we tasted was savory. They have both classic and very unique menu options. Everything we tasted was so good that I seriously would have let them cater my wedding with random food choices that I hadn't even tasted. I was that confident in them. We did have to pay a tasting fee but once we signed a contract with them they credited the amount we paid to the total cost. The wedding went smoothly and flawlessly. The food was amazing again- just as it had been at our tasting. And we got so many compliments. Alfred himself did our tasting and was there working during our wedding as well. He was so friendly. We could not have had a better catering experience. So thankful for them and probably our best spent money.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Angela · Married on 01/06/2018

Alfred's Catering was AMAZING!! We had 340 guests and Alfred and his team took care of everything! Alfred is very kind and easy to work with, and his food is absolutely delicious. We met with Alfred several times, trying to decide on our menu options and each time the food was fabulous! I would highly recommend Alfred's Catering to anyone looking for the very best in a caterer!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Award

• COMPLETE weddings + events
    COMPLETE weddings + events Wedding DJs

The entire team at Alfred's Catering is servant hearted down to their core. They are focused on the success of your event and work tirelessly in providing exceptional service!

• Lux Limo
    Lux Limo Wedding Limos

Fabulous food in a beautiful presentation!!

• POBox 16337 Austin, 78761 See on map