Alfred Angelo Bridal

• Caryn's Bridals, Formals & Tuxedos

12 Reviews for Alfred Angelo Bridal

• Hope

Hope · Married on 07/31/2016

I found my dream wedding dress at the end of January 2016 at Alfred Angelo Bridal in Short Pump (Richmond, VA). I worked with Andrea and she is absolutely amazing. She worked with my mom and I to find the dress we both loved. Alfred Angelo also has amazing bridesmaids dresses and I picked my bridesmaids dress there also. Such a wonderful store! I am so excited to have the dress I will say "I Do" in. You can find your dream dress here too!

Sent on 03/01/2016
  • mary

mary · Married on 06/27/2015

All the girls in the shop were so friendly!! Me and my bridal party didn't even have an appointment and they were so accomadating and only brought me dresses that where the style I wanted to try and not a bunch of things they liked. I would recommend this shop to any Bride!

Sent on 03/27/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2015

Going to Alfred Angelo was a must from the minute we started planning. Our experience in the store was amazing, we had 3 adult bridesmaids, and a 6 year old junior bridesmaid and two brides. Needless to say it was a lot to tackle for a store but they were up to it without any qualms! They let our daughter hang out in "her" dress while we did other things, and accommodated our desire to not see each other but wanting our family to be there so doing everything all at once.

Sent on 02/24/2015

• Richmond See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Alfred Angelo Bridal)