Alfred Angelo

• Stone Bridal
  • Margaret's Cleaners

2 Reviews for Alfred Angelo

Sarah-Jane · Married on 07/19/2015

This was the only place I went wedding dress shopping and I found the perfect dress. The quality was great and the prices were not outrageous. The customer service was excellent!

I also got my alterations done at this location. The seamstress was great (very honest) about what would look good and what she could get done. My dress was pretty big on me somehow (even though it fit perfectly the day I bought it), so I was in need of quite a bit of alterations. The seamstress took it in on both sides, bustled it, tightened the straps, added a belt, and took the hem up. This cost $500, which was quite a bit of sticker shock, but she did a great job. On the day of my final fitting, she forgot my dress at home. Since I was early for my appointment, she quickly sent someone to get the dress and gave me my dress and veil pressing for free for the inconvenience. I felt that the situation was handled very well and professionally.

Overall, I had a fantastic experience with Alfred Angelo in West Covina!!!

TIP: Don't forget about the cost of veils, undergarments (corset and skirt), alterations, steaming, cleaning, etc when calculating your budget! These things add up!

Sent on 07/29/2015

I had a great time looking for dresses with Kat at Alfred Angelo in West Covina. I would try this store if you live locally because they have a great selection on dresses. I ended up getting the dress she suggested. Its called juliet ;) This store definitely make you feel pretty, when your not feeling to hot. Atleast for me. hahaha.

Sent on 02/20/2015

• 91792 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Alfred Angelo)