Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting

$2,800
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting

You dream it. We plan it. You enjoy it.

Arlene is a certified wedding consultant. She is committed to helping you create your dream wedding. She listens to your needs and desires. You brainstorm together. She is here to help bring your ideas to life, not to tell you how your wedding should be.

Arlene graduated from the University of California at Davis in 1992, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Managerial Economics. Her business began in 1993 after she completed a training course with The Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants in San Jose, CA. Arlene received her certification in 2011. She is an active member of The ACPWC ( www.acpwc.com ) and is the Mentor Program Director.

Arlene would love the opportunity to serve you as your wedding coordinator. Her expertise, organization, discipline and gentle leadership will allow you, the bride and groom, to relax and enjoy your wedding day.

Whether you have a guest list of 50 people or 600 people... Maybe you have cultural traditions that you would like to incorporate in the ceremony or reception...

Whether you will have a backyard and intimate wedding, a grand hotel ballroom wedding, or anything in between...

She will take your vision and help you plan your dream wedding. Arlene has the experience to be prepared for small or big problems that come up unexpectedly on the day of your wedding and overcome them. You will feel like a guest at your own wedding!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (4)
Partial Planning (3)
Religious (3)
Non-Religious (2)

Look no further!! Arlene and her team with Ah New Beginnings, was the best decision we made for our wedding.

Arlene is all about organization, communication, and attention to details. She is accommodating, attentive/timely (quick with responding), and overall - VERY on top of it! It is obvious that Arlene has many years of experience and really is passionate in what she does. Arlene is great and so were her assistants. Shout out to Ana Rita for all her help keeping everything run smoothly on day of & for being soo sweet (: Thank You!

During the whole planning process, we were mighty impressed with how ahead of the game Arlene was. Arlene sent us with friendly reminders to ensure everything was taken care of. She was many steps ahead, not to the point where it was stressful, but just enough to keep us on track with making sure things got done.

The timeline drafting was extremely helpful, even so were the checklists and spreadsheets. Arlene guided us through everything, it was all straight forward & made things organized, thus less stressful.

The spreadsheets were PERFECT tools to help plan our wedding. All details for our big day, everything you can imagine all in one place (spreadsheets). These were constructed over time by gathering info little by little.

It amazes us how on top of it all Arlene was, from the planning & on our wedding day!

We had nothing to worry about on the day of. We were comfortable because we built tremendous trust in Arlene and on the day of, we just let her handle all of the details. Arlene and her team took charge, it worked out so beautifully.

Again, we plead you to stop your wedding planner/coordinator search now & let Ah New Beginnings take care of your worries. It’s true, as the motto says “you dream it, we plan it” you WILL enjoy it.

Photo of Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting in Redwood City, CA
Profile Picture Karen, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator! I liked her and felt completely comfortable with her being our wedding coordinator right after our initial meeting/consultation. She knew exactly what she was doing, had a calm/gentle demeanor, was completely on top of everything, was a pleasure to work with, gave us tons of advice as the wedding planning moved along, and we even became friends in the process. I wholeheartedly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture ken, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I have worked with Arlene before as her Assistant, but I had not seen the full extent of her work until I got married myself this fall. I'd heard that she was an attentive, incredibly detailed, and thoughtful Consultant, of course. These things are true, but she is also a great partner and advocate for each couple, as well. Arlene patiently checked in with us as we planned the many, many details of our event to keep us on track, and she even stepped on items that we simple did not know how to handle. Her professionalism and compassion got us through some sticky situations as the day drew closer, and she ensured that everyone had a fantastic experience, including our guests, wedding party, and our vendors. I can't tell you enough how important and meaningful it was to us to work with Arlene (in fact, securing her services was the first thing we did, once we'd nailed down the venue and date), and I couldn't imagine our wedding without her!

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting Pricing

8 VIDEOS

Highlights of 2015 Weddings
1:09 minutes

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Arlene and her team are a photographer's best friend! I have worked with Arlene for a few weddings now, and I am always pleased by how organized and accommodating she is. There is never a moment during the wedding day where I don't know what is going on or where I should be. She is on top of everything! She makes herself available to everyone who has questions but also is not afraid to get her hands dirty. You can often find her carrying heavy tables or large decorations. If you want to want to have the most well organized and smoothest wedding ever, then Arlene of Ah...New Beginnings is who you should call today!

I had the pleasure of working with Arlene at a beautiful wedding at the Berkeley Botanical gardens. The wedding involved 4 locations throughout the day, and Arlene organized it all so well; the day was a great success!

Hello, It would be nice opening for us if you are willing to endorse us also. We have just look at your profile, It is quite amazing. Wish you all the best. Thank you very much.

I am the owner of bluEDGE Productions. We've worked with Arlene of Ah...New Beginnings on several occasions. I'm so confident in her work that I hired for my own wedding a year ago. It was not until such time I realized how much time and dedication she truly puts into her clients! Hiring a wedding planner is definitely an extra expense to budget, but after my own wedding experience (even though I've been Djing wedding for over 15 years...) I truly realized all the nuances that goes into making sure the day of the wedding is stress free and memorable. I know that would not have been possible without Arlene's help as our coordinator. She is definitely one of the most organized and dedicated professional I've ever met. If you want to make sure your wedding is a total success, you need to her!

Arlene is a great coordinator that knows the timeline of the event like the back of her hand! She has a calm, caring personality...great person to have by you on your big day!

92 PROS I KNOW