Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

11 Reviews for AEL Design

AEL Designs was recommended to me by a wedding coordinator I was dealing with. Once chatting with Ashley for just a few minites I knew I wanted to work with her to create my invites..and let me tell you, dealing with Ashley at AEL designs was nothing short of a wonderful experience from beginning to end. She probably worked harder on my invites than the average person as I am a bit picky and kept wanting small details changed her and there. She was very patient and understanding with me and throughout the whole process she never gave me less than exceptional cusomter service!! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for save the dates, or invites of any kind! If you want unique, custom, one of a kind invitations that truly respresnt you, AEL Designs is the way to go. The quality of her work truly speaks for itself, Her work is exceptional and customer service top notch!! See for yourself..you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Mitchell, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Ashley is so great to work with! Her designs were amazing and she was full of great ideas. She was very prompt and professional and was so much fun to work with. My friends were amazed that we were able to get customized save the dates, invitations, and programs for our wedding at a great price. Honestly working with Ashley on the design of our stationary was one of my favorite parts of wedding planning. I will recommend her to all of my friends.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture melissa, 7/21/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Loved my invitations and will remember them for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Jessi, 7/8/11, 1 Review