15625 W. 87th St, Lenexa, KS 66219 Map · Phone number

About Adorn Cakes

Unforgettable, from First Sight to Last Bite!

Experience a better buttercream--Silky Italian Meringue buttercream is not too sweet. Our cakes are baked from scratch using the finest ingredients.

Our sugar art includes buttercream, fondant, gumpaste flowers, modeling chocolate, molded figures, and poured sugar.

Your guests will be commenting on the wedding cake long after your honeymoon is over.

Tasting is believing! Call for availability and to schedule a consultation.

img2560
bridal bash
bridalbashweb melissasiglerphotography 042
Adorn Cakes
pineapple cake and with fresh floral by adorn cake
pineapple cake by adorn cakes 2
watermarked hi res
Adorn Cakes
starry night cake at kemper
2016aug4 berg janamariephotography 0302

13 Reviews for Adorn Cakes

1 User photo

Adorn Cakes 1

Meghan · Married on 11/16/2017

I recently had the opportunity to work with Aleta on a photoshoot and networking event that she provided sweet treats for. Her cake creations were nothing short of stunning and the samples of cake and macaroons were delicious. Who know macaroons were gluten-free?? Yay! I was impressed by her display and decor as well, everything she does is beautiful. She was even generous enough to give ALL the extra treats away as parting gifts to our attendees. Thanks Aleta!

Taylar · Married on 09/29/2017

I can't say enough about Aleta! She was incredible to work with. We reviewed my Pinterest board and she was able to recreate our dream cake. Her cakes are so delicious and unique. Due to my now husband's work schedule he was unable to make our tasting. She sent us home with every option packaged special for him. She was readily available and incredibly patient with the last minute changes I requested. She's wonderful, and I can't say enough great things about her.

Sent on 10/05/2017
    Adorn Cakes 2

Adorn Cakes's reply:

Thank you Taylar! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your special day. I'm so happy you loved your cake and that your enjoyed the process of creating the cake vision together. Thank you for choosing Adorn - Wishing you both sweetness in married life!

Allie · Married on 12/31/2016

Truly the best there is!! Aleta exceeded every expectation I had from start to finish. My cake was absolutely stunning and tasted just as amazing! I cannot imagine working with a better vendor. My cake was exactly what I had invisioned for my NYE wedding. It was almost too perfect to eat! Aleta is professional and easy to work with from start to finish. From the consultation to the delivery of the cake you are in great hands with Adorn Bakery!

Adorn Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Custom Cake Design
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Cake !!

• FineLine Floral
    FineLine Floral Wedding Florists

I absolutely love that every time I run into Aleta, owner of Adorn Cakes, at a wedding industry events she is carryinga basket full of sweet treats with her and they are so yummy! Not only are her cakes so, so lovely but they are delicious. I've seen her make the most creative and unique pieces of cake art for couples. Sometimes they seem too beautiful to eat. If you get the chance to hire her, by all means do!

• 15625 W. 87th St Lenexa, 66219 See on map
    9136389265 (Other Phone Number)