Above and Beyond Day-Of Coordination

Above and Beyond Day-Of Coordination

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Above and Beyond Day-Of Coordination

It’s your big day!!!

You should not spend it making sure that the hundreds of details are taken care of to perfection.  Let me take care of it for you!

I provide “Day-of” Coordination.  What does that mean?  It means that I will be there to do everything that is needed for a beautiful and stress free wedding day.

I will go Above and Beyond to ensure that your special day is the day of your dreams!

Day of Coordination-$750

This is for the bride who has planned her wedding, but needs a professional there the day of the wedding to make sure everything goes exactly how she envisions it.  Here is just a sampling of how I will make your "Day of" amazing:

• Attend/conduct rehearsals and meetings
  • Instruct and oversee all duties of participants
  • Oversee set-up
  • Assist brides and wedding parties
  • Supervise all vendors and professionals (Including photographers, florist, and caterers)
  • Ensure everything runs as planned
  • Handle necessary payments
  • Day of Supervision
  • Attend to guests' special needs
  • Anything else that is needed to create an unforgettable event!!

"Face-to-face" initial consultation

Unlimited phone/text/email communication to help with all those little details you might need some support with

One walk-through of the venue to make sure we are clear on how the day will be put together

One sit down meeting to review all details/checklist/wedding timeline

8 hours of wedding day coverage

*Additional hours for wedding day can be added at $90 an hour*

*An additional assistant can be added for $45 an hour for larger events*

*Additional planning meetings are set at $45 an hour*

Need me for just a few hours on your BIG day? I can work for you for $90 an hour (3 hour minimum) doing anything you need!

25% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking. Deposit is applied to total balance. Total balance is due at least 10 business days prior to the wedding.

Contact me today at wagonerk@ymail.com  or call (602)828-8848

or check out my website http://wagonerk.wix.com/aboveandbeyond

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Phoenix

12 Reviews for Above and Beyond Day-Of Coordination

I thankfully didn't require much of my day-of coordinator because she did not blow me away. I saw her for maybe 15 minutes the entire day - which I'd like to think meant she was working to make everything amazing behind the scenes - but I heard from several vendors that she was nowhere to be found when needed. I also asked her specifically to focus on transportation logistics, which were a total mess. Overall, everything worked out very well and it was a very good value, but you get what you pay for.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User3902479, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathy was extremely helpful at our wedding. I did not have to stress at all that day. Everyone says that mishaps will occur at your wedding (and they're right). But Kathy helped our wedding and reception to flow smoothly. Anything that could've gone wrong was completely off my radar. Kathy took care of it. Most importantly, my mom could enjoy everything that was going on without having to worry about any additional details. That alone was invaluable to me.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Above and Beyond is truly the way to go for your event planning. Kathy handled all details the day of my daughters wedding. I was able to enjoy the day entirely because of her expertise as a "Day-of" Coordinator.
Additionally, she made herself available in case we chose to hire her to assist with the "Rehearsal." We did ask her to be there. Would advise anyone planning a wedding to do the same. Having her at the rehearsal alleviated any fears I had that she would be able to handle everything. She took notes, gave really good advice, and introduced herself to the wedding party in a very polite, professional manner. You won't regret your decision to hire her. We didn't!

Profile Picture Mona "Christy", 10/11/14, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1354151029555 bridesmaidsble
220x220 sq 1354151030616 groomwhiteflower
220x220 sq 1354151031935 honey
220x220 sq 1354151033140 mrandmrs

Kathy is amazing!!! I am a fellow wedding coordinator and I worked with Kathy on a complicated wedding at The Venue in Scottsdale. From start to finish, Kathy was a pleasure to work with, detail oriented, hard working, and on her game! The bride and groom were so impressed with how smoothly the entire day went and the guests had a blast! I would hire Kathy in a heart beat if I were a bride! Great working with you, Kathy!