Phoenix, Valley Wide, Phoenix, AZ 85003 Map · Phone number

About Above and Beyond Day-Of Coordination

It’s your big day!!!

You should not spend it making sure that the hundreds of details are taken care of to perfection. Let me take care of it for you!

I provide “Day-of” Coordination. What does that mean? It means that I will be there to do everything that is needed for a beautiful and stress free wedding day.

I will go Above and Beyond to ensure that your special day is the day of your dreams!

Day of Coordination-$750

This is for the bride who has planned her wedding, but needs a professional there the day of the wedding to make sure everything goes exactly how she envisions it. Here is just a sampling of how I will make your "Day of" amazing:

• Attend/conduct rehearsals and meetings
  • Instruct and oversee all duties of participants
  • Oversee set-up
  • Assist brides and wedding parties
  • Supervise all vendors and professionals (Including photographers, florist, and caterers)
  • Ensure everything runs as planned
  • Handle necessary payments
  • Day of Supervision
  • Attend to guests' special needs
  • Anything else that is needed to create an unforgettable event!!

Includes:

"Face-to-face" initial consultation

Unlimited phone/text/email communication to help with all those little details you might need some support with

One walk-through of the venue to make sure we are clear on how the day will be put together

One sit down meeting to review all details/checklist/wedding timeline

8 hours of wedding day coverage

*Additional hours for wedding day can be added at $90 an hour*

*An additional assistant can be added for $45 an hour for larger events*

*Additional planning meetings are set at $45 an hour*

Need me for just a few hours on your BIG day? I can work for you for $90 an hour (3 hour minimum) doing anything you need!

25% non-refundable deposit due at time of booking. Deposit is applied to total balance. Total balance is due at least 10 business days prior to the wedding.

Contact me today at wagonerk@ymail.com or call (602)828-8848

or check out my website http://wagonerk.wix.com/aboveandbeyond

bridesmaidsble
groomwhiteflower
honey
bridesmaidsble

12 Reviews for Above and Beyond Day-Of Coordination

Chelsea · Married on 10/11/2014

Kathy was extremely helpful at our wedding. I did not have to stress at all that day. Everyone says that mishaps will occur at your wedding (and they're right). But Kathy helped our wedding and reception to flow smoothly. Anything that could've gone wrong was completely off my radar. Kathy took care of it. Most importantly, my mom could enjoy everything that was going on without having to worry about any additional details. That alone was invaluable to me.

Cassandra · Married on 09/20/2014

I am very thankful to have had Kathy as my wedding coordinator to help me finalize ideas and keep track of the vendors and details for the day of the wedding. She also coordinated the rehearsal and made sure everyone was where they needed to be. Thank you for helping to make my wedding day a success!

Darlene · Married on 03/29/2014

The services were for the day of the wedding. This was such a life saver for the wedding couple. Once everything started, the guidance was also so appreciated. Kathy is professional, such a pleasant individual, and we will use her services again if the opportunity arises.

Award

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Arizona Wedding Planners
    Arizona Wedding Planners Wedding Planners

Kathy is amazing!!! I am a fellow wedding coordinator and I worked with Kathy on a complicated wedding at The Venue in Scottsdale. From start to finish, Kathy was a pleasure to work with, detail oriented, hard working, and on her game! The bride and groom were so impressed with how smoothly the entire day went and the guests had a blast! I would hire Kathy in a heart beat if I were a bride! Great working with you, Kathy!

• Phoenix, Valley Wide Phoenix, AZ 85003 See on map