3299 Mountain View Park, Lakeside, AZ 85929 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About A Touch of Camo, LLC

Based in Lakeside, Arizona, A Touch of Camo, LLC is a special event dress studio that offers traditional and camouflage-inspired wedding gowns. In business for over 15 years, the company provides custom-made options to help individuals mark their big day in a way tailored to their vision. Between hand-beading, expertly crafted embroidery, and unique and custom accents, the gowns reflect the team's immense attention to detail.

A Touch of Camo offers a range of gowns that come in either white, ivory, or camo satin. A nearly-wed can then choose to have additional camo accents added on if they want. The team also creates garments for the rest of the wedding party, parents of the soon-to-be-wed, as well vests, ties, cummerbunds, and more. The company offers around 20 different wedding-gown styles in addition to the option of designing your own dress.

• Woman-owned

5 Reviews for A Touch of Camo, LLC

• Alexandra

Alexandra C. · Getting married on 10/01/2022

Bridal gown

I am completely in love with my dress! Couldn’t have asked for anything more! I love that they shipped quickly and were able to customize my corset ribbon to fit my wedding colours. I saw this dress and knew it was the one for me! I can’t explain how much my heart exploded when I got the dress in the mail and tried it on! It is a feeling I can’t describe. Best part about it, there won’t need to be much alterations other than bringing the bust in a few inches and I got the veil with my gown that matches perfectly! So extremely happy and satisfied with my bridal gown and veil 💕

Sent on 06/30/2021

Tanya · Married on 07/29/2017

They were absolutely amazing. The dress I fell in love with was recently discontinued so they contacted the designer for me and got it made special for me and didn't charge me anything extra for the service. I got my perfect dress on time and exactly the way I wanted it. and it was at a great price.

Sent on 10/07/2017

A Touch of Camo, LLC FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges

Team of A Touch of Camo, LLC

JoAnne Schnepp

JoAnne Schnepp

Owner

I have been in some aspect of the wedding business since 1985 when I started assisting my hubby who was a wedding photographer in Tucson, AZ. I started A Touch of Camo in 2006 after we moved and I retired from my career as an RN. In recent years, our daughter, Michelle and her family have started assisting in the business. I have enjoyed working with brides and helping them find or create their dream wedding gown, plus helping with other aspects of their wedding planning more than anything else I've done thru the years!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Michelle Johnson

Michelle Johnson

Assistant, Consultant and Social Media Expert

Our daughter, Michelle, worked in a bridal shop during her college days. She also planned her own western wedding, made her own veil and headpiece back then too, and just knows her way around social media and the back office of our website!

Her son, Wyatt is our official 'age appropriate' consultant as well. He can consult with his age bracket of friends re: styles they like; what they want to see for their own weddings and more. He also has a great sense of business ideas too as this was something he focused on in schooling. He is currently studying real estate.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 3299 Mountain View Park, PO Box 810 Lakeside, AZ, 85929 See on map
    520-376-8428 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Please
    Location of (A Touch of Camo, LLC)