Only the Best Bridal Couture

4200 North Marshall Way Suite #10 ( inside courtyard next to Sensible Money), Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Only the Best Bridal Couture

Only the Best Bridal Couture provides custom wedding attire for the sophisticated bride with distinguished taste. Here, each bride can select the style, fabric and color of her wedding gown, as well as the date for delivery.

Each dress is constructed using the highest standards of quality, including expert finishing techniques. Dresses can generally be completed within a 4 to 6 week timeframe, and rush orders can sometimes be accommodated for a nominal fee.

Additional services we provide include: assistance in the design of your dress, restoring/reconstructing your Mother's gown (or any vintage gown), or altering dresses purchased elsewhere. Custom veils also - upon request.

By appointment only. Call us today at 773 715-5485 to get started on making your dream dress a reality!

**Special discount for Wedding Wire customers**

Only the Best Bridal Couture 1
Only the Best Bridal Couture 2
  • India

India Dayrit · Getting married on 11/23/2019

Alisa is the best in the business!

Alisa is wonderful to work with and she does an amazing job! I brought in 2 lace wedding dresses. My dresses were purchased online. They needed a little love to make them my dream dresses and I'm so thankful that I brought them to Alisa. She listened to all of my requests and made sure that I was completely happy with my dresses before handing them over to me. Not only was she extremely talented, but she was also so kind and sweet.
    I have my dream dress thanks to Alisa!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jenna wood · Married on 03/22/2019

Alisa is the best!!

My wedding dress store closed unexpectedly, but I somehow managed to get my dress from the designer 3 weeks before my wedding. Alisa was extremely accommodating and worked so hard to get my dress perfect! In addition to normal alterations, I wanted to add extensive beading and change the neckline of the dress. Alisa met with me 4 times in 2 weeks and pulled it off! She is also the sweetest human.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/12/2018

We need a 6-start option!

If I could give Alisa 6 stars I would. She was absolutely amazing!! I purchased a sample designer gown about 3 sizes too large (I thought it would fit based on the measurements) and about 6 inches too long. I had no idea if my dream dress could be salvaged. Enter Alisa, and she created magic. She not only altered the gown to fit me like a glove, she took the time to remove the hand-stitched lace from the hem, hem the dress, and then re-stitch on the lace so I did not lose any of the beauty or character of the dress. She was a patient angel who made my dress exactly what I wanted. If you need a dress made or altered, go to her. I do not care where you are in the state of Arizona, she is worth the drive. I drove 2.5 hours from Flagstaff to see her about 5 times over the course of my engagement and each trip was made completely worth it with the finished product.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Only the Best Bridal Couture 3
    Only the Best Bridal Couture 4

Only the Best Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you Anna! You are amazing! I’mso honored that you chose me and were willing to travel so far for your fittings! I enjoyed every minute of working with you. You are a beautiful person and a gorgeous bride! Thank you for the lovely review and best wishes to you and Hubby!

Only the Best Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• SimpleSculpt
    SimpleSculpt Wedding Hair & Makeup

Only the Best Bridal Couture are the experts in taking your design, your dream dress or attire that you desire to wear on your special day and you will feel and look fabulous in your one-of-a-kind design.

• 4200 North Marshall Way, Suite #10 (inside courtyard across from Gauthier Jewelers) Scottsdale, 85251 See on map
    773-715-5485 (Phone number)