6991 East Camelback Road, Suite D300, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Only the Best Bridal Couture

Only the Best Bridal Couture provides custom wedding attire for the sophisticated bride with distinguished taste. Here, each bride can select the style, fabric and color of her wedding gown, as well as the date for delivery.

Each dress is constructed using the highest standards of quality, including expert finishing techniques. Dresses can generally be completed within a 4 to 6 week timeframe, and rush orders can sometimes be accommodated for a nominal fee.

Additional services we provide include: assistance in the design of your dress, restoring/reconstructing your Mother's gown (or any vintage gown), or altering dresses purchased elsewhere. Custom veils also - upon request.

By appointment only. Call us today at 773 715-5485 to get started on making your dream dress a reality!

**Special discount for Wedding Wire customers**

Follow Only the Best Bridal Couture on

Other couples have also viewed

• Kilt Rental USA

8 Reviews for Only the Best Bridal Couture

• Brandy

Brandy F. · Married on 12/05/2020

Above & beyond fabulous!

I can try to explain how amazing Alisa is at her job, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to fall very short! Let me start by saying she is THE sweetest woman I have met in a LONG time! You can see she throws her heart into everything she does. That was apparent the moment I met her. I won my (custom) dress from Alisa back at a Bridal Expo. I was in shock; went up to the stage crying, and she was all smiles and giggles as she congratulated me and told me to contact her as soon as I was ready. Flash forward to almost 1.5 years later. I finally reached out, and without hesitation, she remembered me! We sat down and I showed her my design concept. She was still all giggles and smiles. For the next year, she worked feverishly at creating what I can only consider a masterpiece. We met routinely. She was always kind, courteous, and funny! She listened to every detail and every anxiety I had about the dress. She eased my fears. She took what I had only imagined and seen, drawn out by my sloppy sketching based on a dress I had seen, and she created something worth saving for my daughter and her daughter and future generations. My dress was no easy feat either. The entire mermaid base detached so it became a cocktail dress for the reception. The skirt had these beautiful loops that made it look like it was constantly twirling. It had a 4 foot trail that just seemed to flow like a river. The sleeves were lace. The body was a beautiful thick silk organza. And the best part... It's BLACK!! I could not have asked for a more perfect dress! Or a more perfect designer! She even altered my Bridal Party dresses! I mean... WOW! She worked through all the holidays and covid just so she could get my dress done in time for my wedding on Dec 5th. I'm so blissfully happy she did too! Everyone present and watching on FB was in awe of the dress! I'm still getting remarks about it! I don't have a single negative thing to say about this wonderful, heart on her sleeve, love for what she does woman!! I would go back to her any time!!!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • India

India D. · Married on 11/23/2019

Alisa is the best in the business!

Alisa is wonderful to work with and she does an amazing job! I brought in 2 lace wedding dresses. My dresses were purchased online. They needed a little love to make them my dream dresses and I'm so thankful that I brought them to Alisa. She listened to all of my requests and made sure that I was completely happy with my dresses before handing them over to me. Not only was she extremely talented, but she was also so kind and sweet.
    I have my dream dress thanks to Alisa!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jenna W. · Married on 03/22/2019

Alisa is the best!!

My wedding dress store closed unexpectedly, but I somehow managed to get my dress from the designer 3 weeks before my wedding. Alisa was extremely accommodating and worked so hard to get my dress perfect! In addition to normal alterations, I wanted to add extensive beading and change the neckline of the dress. Alisa met with me 4 times in 2 weeks and pulled it off! She is also the sweetest human.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Only the Best Bridal Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
    Flat Fee
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Garters
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• SimpleSculpt
    SimpleSculpt Wedding Hair & Makeup

Only the Best Bridal Couture are the experts in taking your design, your dream dress or attire that you desire to wear on your special day and you will feel and look fabulous in your one-of-a-kind design.

• 6991 East Camelback Road, Suite D300, Suite #10 (inside courtyard across from Gauthier Jewelers) Scottsdale, AZ, 85251 See on map
    773-715-5485 (Phone number)
    by appointment only
    Location of (Only the Best Bridal Couture)