4240 W. Bell Rd, Ste A10, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Alterations Inc

Alterations Inc provides professional tailoring, alterations and dressmaking specializing in Wedding and bridal gowns, formal wear, evening wear and men suits. Since 1986, Alterations Inc has been providing services to hundreds of Arizonans just like you. We operate as a fully staffed team of experts with a focus on personal service. This focus on quality and personal service has been bringing men, women and entire families back, for generations.

Alterations Inc bringing beauty to the world one bride at a time.

Alterations Inc is a BBB Accredited Business with an 'A ' Rating. Nominated for BBB Ethics award

We were also awarded the title of "2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Best of Local" alterations/tailors and Top merchant from Merchant Circle

Proud Member of the North West Phoenix Wedding Professionals

bride 1
bride4front

25 Reviews for Alterations Inc

Andrea · Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot say enough good things about this alterations business. They are able to make complicated alterations in a short amount of time. My dress was completely taken, twice, due to weight loss before the wedding and each time they were able to do the complete alterations in two weeks time. Unheard of in the alterations world. My dress was also hemmed and had a complicated bustle (5 points) and came out so beautifully. Not only that, the women who work there are flexible, sweet, and very professional. I will never take any garment anyplace else.

• touakie

touakie · Married on 06/25/2015

Life savers...my dress came in too small. They were able to replace the zipper and add a corset back all in 2 weeks. And my dress was beautiful and fit perfectly.

I have a narrow waist and wide hips so it's been difficult to find a dress that fits right. Alterations Inc did an amazing job with my dress and they got the fit perfect just from the initial fitting! I'm so glad this was one thing I did not have to worry about before my wedding!

Alterations Inc FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Full Refund

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alterations Inc 1
    Wedding Dress Consultation
    Still looking for the perfect dress but not finding it? Or do you have your dress but it needs that extra touch? We can help. Our expert seamstress and designers can bring your vision to a reality! Call now to make an appointment 602-439-0052 alterationsinc@gmail.com www.alterationsinc.com

• Mr. Formal
    Mr. Formal Wedding Dresses

If you need alterations, Alterations Inc.is the only place to go. I needed a coat alteration done and went to several places and no one could do what I needed. Alterations Inc to the RESCUE! They were able to help me when no one else could. Not to mention that they are true professionals in every sense of the word. Their staff is very talented and can take care of all your alteration needs. We like to refer all our retail customers to them because we can refer them and know they will get the best service possible.

• Fresh from the Kitchen
    Fresh from the Kitchen Wedding Caterers

Wonderful work! Family owned business thhatis extremely kind, professional, efficient, and aim to please everytime.

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is a well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• 4240 W. Bell Rd, Ste A10 Glendale, AZ 85308 See on map
    Tuesday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Monday 9:00am - 4:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm Sunday - By appointment only