Fresh from the Kitchen

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Fresh from the Kitchen is a professional wedding caterer based in Phoenix, Arizona. They pride themselves in offering cuisine that is free of hormones, pesticides and additives. Additionally, you can trust them to provide food that is fresh and homemade. Let them give you a stress-free and memorable catering service on your special day.

Cuisine
Fresh from the Kitchen has many catering options for couples to consider. Offering plated, stations and hors d'oeuvres serving styles, they can fulfill all of your dining needs. Fresh from the Kitchen can provide a variety of dietary accommodations including nut-free, lactose-free and gluten-free. Fresh from the Kitchen offers the following cuisine styles:

• American
  • Spanish
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
On top of their catering services, Fresh from the Kitchen also provides bartending options. Choose from an open bar, champagne toast or signature drink. Various event items are also available including:

• Chairs
  • Tables
  • Glassware
  • Barware
  • Flatware
  • Linens
  • China

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$90.00

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$65.00

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$75.00

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$45.00

Tastings
China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$6.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Seafood
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

Gordon D. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing service

From the very start of our communication with FFTK Catering we knew they were the special. From Pat to Noelle they responded professionally and quickly. All throughout the planning process to last minute venue changes, Noelle was there for us!! At the wedding the setup and food was amazing! While Noelle was not able to be there her staff was exceptional! Our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing and delicious the food was! From the appetizers to the main courses to the desserts and their presentation were perfect! We sent Noelle a photo of the wedding cake we wanted from the Martha Stewart website. Noelle and her staff took the photo and hit a grand slam! It was even better than we could have imagined and the taste of the cake was equal to or even better than the cake looked! Taste and presentation were perfect!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra L. Getting married on 01/03/2022

Excellent Through and Through!

Wow, what can you say one you are so lucky to deal with a wedding vendor who went ABOVE above and beyond!? I simply don't think you need to read paragraphs to understand how fabulous Noelle and her team are.

Fresh From the Kitchen was one of the results I found quickly and right away in my search for a wedding caterer. From the wedding forums to poking around Phoenix options, I found them pretty easily with my search parameters of vegetarian. I hesitantly reached out not knowing how versed they would be in these options (yes, this sounds ridiculous, but one might be surprised!) and enthusiastically received a same day reply assuring me they could handle ANY vegetarian/vegan request, and included sampled menus.

Simply, I would trust Noelle with any cuisine. You know how there are foods or restaurants where you say "I could make this better at home," and on a night where you don't mind putting in the work, you do? And how there are those dining experiences that you go out of your way for because "I can't make this as good at home, plus I don't want to buy xyz random ingredient, etc.?" Fresh From the Kitchen provides that second option. The absolute wow factor you are looking to be blown away by.

My menu was amazing - salad, light and fluffy rice, excellent variety of roasted vegetables, falafels with tzatziki and fresh vegetables, and green chile tamales with cheese and green chili sauce. Our appetizers were fruits, cheese, etc., plus chips, salsa, and guacamole. I am lucky to have had one bite of salsa, thanks to our photographer! Back to the wow factor - this team knows how to layer flavor. All of the food tasted comforting like you made yourself, but with the depth that only a professional can provide. From the zing of the yogurt sauce to the absolute perfect balance of acidity and heat in the green sauce, everything is seasoned to perfection.

Oh, and did I mention Noelle was so easy to communicate with, and postponed our event for us!? She is that type of person. From meeting her at the tasting to being lucky enough to have her at our event, every interaction I had was over the top nice. Her entire staff was pleasant and kind. I would use FFTK again in a heartbeat, and frankly, I hope I have a reason to sooner rather than later! Please, reach out and plan the menu of your dreams with these excellent people.

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Wow thank you Cassandra! I'm blushing 馃槉 it was a pleasure to work with you and make your wedding delicious!!!
  • Nina
    Nina B. Married on 07/03/2021

Talk of Our Wedding

FFTK was perfect for our wedding. All our guest couldn't say enough about how delicious everything was. I wish we could go back to our wedding day just to eat again!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

27 photos 路 04/19/2019
  • Monica & Dimitriy
    305 photos 路 11/05/2017

Sedona Mountain High Flowers Sedona Mountain High Flowers Wedding Florists

We have been a part of working with FFTK Catering on several occasions over the last few years and from what we hear, their food and service are amazing! They are endorsed and referred by several of Sedona's top wedding planners that we also work with. And while we don't really get the chance to actually taste their food, the fact that we see them out and about servicing so many of our clients events, says it all! They are very popular, which means they must be great! Jana - Sedona Mountain High Flowers

Agapi Event Planning Agapi Event Planning Wedding Planners

I really working with Noelle Salinas, the owner and head chef of Fresh from the Kitchen. She is a very talented and responsive to client needs. The food is amazing & presentation is exquisite. I would highly recommend Noelle and Fresh from the Kitchen to anyone looking to hire a professional caterer!

Shira Nelson Weddings and Events Shira Nelson Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Noelle and her team are absolutely amazing! Easy to communicate with, wonderful staff, and perfect food!

3316 North 3rd Street Suite 8, Suite 8 Phoenix, AZ, 85012
602-497-3208
602-694-1197

By appointment only
Location of (Fresh from the Kitchen)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding