P.O. Box 50008, Mesa, AZ 85208 Map · Phone number

About A 2 Z Photo Booths

Voted "Best Photo Booth Company" by the 2009, 2010 Readers Poll, The Wedding Chronical.

We offer Photobooth rentals, Traditional Photo Booths & Photo Booth Stations, throughout Arizona, specializing in the Greater-Phoenix area. Wedding Receptions are a great place to have a photobooth. All your guests can experience the fun of cramming in the booth and there are always unlimited pictures available with each rental package. Corporate Events & Parties are also a great place for our booth. Have fun with your co-workers and enjoy the photos for years to come. High School dances and events are always such a hit! For some reason, the booth is NEVER empty at these types of events (gee, we wonder why?). Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Quinceaneras, Reunions, and Sweet 16 parties....these are just a few of the venues where our photobooth will make your event memorable. Our clients love the custom made Photo Guest Registry that is included with each rental. We will get each of your guests to "grin" for our camera and they will love leaving congratulation notes for you. Or, if your event isn't quite the type for a sign-in book - we can also custom design a logo (or use your logo) to include on each photo strip. Let your guests remember your event forever!

Follow A 2 Z Photo Booths on

AWWEB1
IMG53721
SamplePhotoStripHolder
A 2 Z Photo Booths
How many brides fit in a photo booth?
How many brides fit in a photo booth?
Everyone cramming in together - Lots of fun!!
Everyone cramming in together - Lots of fun!!
PhotoStationSamplepics
Kuiken155
A 2 Z Photo Booths
There is always a line...
There is always a line...
AWWEB1
IMG53721

7 Reviews for A 2 Z Photo Booths

Minnie · Married on 03/24/2012

I'm writing this review as the Mother of the Bride. I have to admit I didn't understand when my daughter insisted that she have a photo booth at her reception. A 2 Z Photobooths was recommended to me by the wedding DJ, AZ Celebrity DJ. I called Chris up and he very patiently explained their services and what a photobooth would bring to the wedding. Once booked, there really isn't any need for more contact until the week before the wedding when delivery and setup times are set. I was a little worried that they would forget to put us on their schedule but Chris assured me via email that we were on their schedule and they would definitely show up. Every contact I had with this company has been very prompt and professional.

The photobooth was set up right next to the dance floor. Guests were excited as soon as they saw it. After hearing all the raves from guests - both the young and not-so-young - as well as seeing the long lines to use the booth during the reception, well I'm convinced that photobooths are a MUST for any wedding! Our guests were excited to take home their photos as favors, unlike many of the candy favors that were left behind on the tables.

My daughter and son-in-law LOVED the photobooth and especially the album they received at the end of the reception. They not only enjoy looking at it often but they show everyone the album whenever they can. They love seeing how much fun the guests were having. It's something that will never be stored away collecting dust. A 2 Z Photobooths is reasonably priced and well worth booking for your wedding.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Angela · Married on 05/14/2011

A 2 Z was awesome! We were so happy with our decision to get a photobooth for our wedding. Our guests had such an awesome time and loved that they could leave with a pictures for themselves. My husband and I were so happy to receive the photo book that was created for us. We loved seeing people's pictures in the booth and reading the great messages they left for us. The booth operator Chris was awesome to work with and really accomodating. I would definitely recommend this vendor to any bride!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2008

Great pictures and wonderful memories!
    Having a photo booth at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! A 2 Z Photo Booths not only gave our guests something fun to do during the wedding, but also gave us a memorable and unique guest book! Now we can remember what our guests looked like 50 years from now! A 2 Z Photo Booths was very on top of everything! They made sure to remind us of when payments were due, they encouraged guest to participate in the booth if they hadn't already and they got our picture DVD to us not even a week after the wedding! Now that is service! They were extremely professional not only prior to the event, but also at the event as well. The photo booth was a little over our budget, however it was worth every penny! I am so glad we paid the extra dollar to get the quality product we did, rather than something that was obviously cheap! We had no problems with A 2 Z Photo Booths, they were great and I didn't have to worry about a thing with them! I would recommend A 2 Z Photo Booths for anyone. Trust me...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/14/2008