BoothChella

Tempe, AZ View map Visit website

BoothChella is the ultimate, open-air, digital photo booth capturing photos, videos, boomerangs, and GIFs perfectly formatted for social media platforms. Your guests can instantly share their images in real time while building a gallery of candid photos for you to keep. We specialize in customization so whether you are looking for a backdrop that is a hedge wall with glittery lights and greeny, or something romantic with drapping fabrics and a neon sign- we can bring your vision to life! Printing on a custom template, unique props, and a projector for your photos are just a few of our extras. With two operating booths, we are sure to be available for your special day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$299

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$499

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
Prints
Props
    Ally S. Married on 10/15/2021

Best bachelorette part EVER!

BoothChella was amazing for my bachelorette party OMG!! My friends and I had a blast taking so many cute pictures and boomerangs! They had the cutest props and it was so easy and fun to use! I definitely recommend booking them for any event, highlight of my party for sure!!
    Asia S. Married on 10/01/2021

High quality in both product & service!

The photo booth exceeded my expectations and all my guest were very impressed. The setup didn’t take much time and everyone was very nice and helpful. I would do this again and highly recommend this company for any parties or special events!
    Laura Married on 08/14/2021

Amazing!

Took the party to the NEXT LEVEL! Everyone and I mean everyone LOVED BOOTHCHELLA! The decorations were amazing, and everyone gets a fun memory of our special weekend. Boomerangs, pics, and gif’s sent directly to people’s phones so they can post them immediately! BOOTHCHELLA brought the magic to our wedding, and everyone loved it!

Deals

BoothChella 1
Offer

Complimentary custom design overlay to give your photos come extra personality. Guarantees your guest to remember your event for years to come!

Team

Bailey Freeman
Bailey Freeman
Co-Owner

When I'm not mommin' with my three little babes, you can find me poolside soaking up the sun at my home in Tempe. My guilty pleasures are 5 Layer Burritos, milk chocolate covered almonds and binge watching Alone. I'm a huge fan of Glennon Doyle, Pelton rides with Cody and Lush Lofi on Spotify.

Sammy Kuroski
Sammy Kuroski
Co-Owner

I am a Mother to two beautiful kiddos and an entreprenuer at heart. I strive heavily when put into a fun, creative space. Whether it's 3am and the light goes on or I'm while perusing the fabric store, I am constantly dreaming up ways to bring YOUR vision to life. I'm a sucker for digger for stones, good seafood, a great haunted house!

9646 N 23rd st Tempe, AZ, 85028
2095420365
Location of (BoothChella)
9646 N 23rd st Phoenix, AZ, 85028 See on map

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding