Sedona Mountain High Flowers

Sedona, Arizona View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Typical Price

**To inquire further, at this time please email us directly at info@sedonamountainhighflowers.com and not through this web page for a faster more timely response. Thank you so much, we look forward to hearing from you!**

An award-winning family-owned wedding florist, Sedona Mountain High Flowers offers one-of-a-kind floral arrangements in a variety of styles for events in Sedona, Village of Oak Creek, Cottonwood, Clarkdale, Jerome, Cornville, and Flagstaff. The Sedona-based team has a combined experience of more than 50 years in the floral industry. Sedona Mountain High Flowers boasts a high-quality, diverse selection to fit whatever look you want for your big day and will work closely with you to exceed your expectations.

Sedona Mountain High Flowers offers fresh flowers from around the world, greenhouse plants, and planted arrangements in all design styles — as well as silk and dried arrangements, if you prefer one that will stay fresh year-round. Beyond flowers, you can also incorporate Sedona Mountain High Flowers' selection of decorative accents into your dream day. Whether you're looking for small touches, such as lanterns or candles, or large ones, such as custom-built structures or canopies, Sedona Mountain High Flowers will help bring your vision to life, and offers the following services:

• Samples
  • Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Set up
  • Clean up

Products Offered
Sedona Mountain High Flowers sources its flowers from the United States, Asia, and European and Ecuadorian markets, and will make your wedding memorable with whatever variety of decor you choose, such as:

• Floral, non-floral, and/or artificial arrangements
  • Aisle, altar, and/or chuppah decor
  • Bouquets
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Katelynn Married on 03/12/2022

I Cried with Happiness When I Saw Them

These were the most beautiful flowers I could have ever imagined. I am not a super emotional person and had been pretty chill about getting married but when we picked up our flowers for our wedding, I started crying when I saw the bouquet because it was so stunning! I had sent a picture to them of what I wanted from pinterest and they made it a reality and went above and beyond. It was so stunning and I was so grateful! They were great to coordinate with and super communicative and I am just so happy we chose to work with them.
    Alissa Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing vendor

My husband and I unfortunately had to move our wedding date twice due to COVID and Sedona Mountain High Flowers was so understanding and accommodating from the very start! With a lot of time to re-think and make adjustments, we made changes to our order several times leading up to the wedding and they were always extremely kind and accommodating - didn’t even blink when we added sweetheart table flowers one week before the wedding, a change that completely upped the entire look of our reception! Everything we received from them was fresh, beautiful and they delivered it right to our hotel room. We received so many compliments on the flowers, I would work with them again and again!
  • Madisyn
    Madisyn B. Married on 06/26/2021

Highly Skilled Florist

This company is AMAZING! They created the most beautiful flower displays that I've seen at a wedding (and I'm not biased because they did my own). Jana was so helpful in thinking up different types of flowers and decorations based on my very limited amount of knowledge in the flower industry. I told her the colors of my wedding, showed her some different pictures from Pinterest, and she created something that was specifically catered to mine and my husband's desires, all while creating something totally unique! She really listens to what you tell her and gives great insight on how things can look. I would definitely recommend hiring Jana for your flower needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Monica & Dimitriy
    305 photos · 11/05/2017

Pricing

Heart of Sedona Weddings Heart of Sedona Weddings Wedding Planners

What can we say but STUNNING WORK from the team at Sedona Mountain High Flowers!!! Jana and Martha always understand the needs and wishes of the client, are professional, creative and FUN to work with! As a planner, I couldn't ask for anything more from a vendor! I love working with them and highly recommend their services!!

Vase Market Vase Market Wedding Favors

Sedona Mountain High Flowers has done spectacular work with our glass products. We are in absolute awe of their creative arrangements and we're proud to be able to supplement their incredible designs.

JP Photography JP Photography Wedding Photographers

Sedona Mountain High Floral has amazing unique floral arrangements! I have worked with them a few times and every single time I am blown away at their work!

3000 W. Hwy 89A Sedona, Arizona, 86336
9282034211
928-451-1367

9 am to 5:30 pm
Location of (Sedona Mountain High Flowers)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding