Surprise, AZ 85374 Map · Phone number

About Flowers With Flair

A bride’s wedding day is one of the most important events in her life. I would love to share in that special day by providing flowers that are the final exquisite touch that add beauty, fragrance and color, reflecting the bride’s sense of style.

My style is romantic and elegant and details are my passion. I love using interesting textures or sentimental or unique elements the bride may have to create that one of a kind bouquet that adds a special touch to capture her personality, individuality and spirit. I draw inspiration from each bride’s vision and pour my heart and soul into fulfulling her dream of what her special day is all about.

7 2006 297

Flowers With Flair 3
Flowers With Flair 4
Flowers With Flair 5

Alison · Married on 11/18/2017

I think the pictures exemplify just how beautiful the flowers were on our wedding day. Sherrie was referred to us by a friend and we could not have been happier with our flowers on our wedding day. I had very little knowledge of flowers and Sherrie was so great at helping us decide on what flowers to use and truly exceeded our expectations with how beautiful and perfect our flowers were on our wedding day! Sherrie was professional, easy to work with, and also made life so easy for us by transporting our flowers to our ceremony and reception site as well as brought the bouquets to our "getting ready" location. I would recommend FLOWERS WITH FLARE to ANYONE looking for a florist for their wedding day or any other event.

Sent on 01/07/2018
    Flowers With Flair 6
    Flowers With Flair 7
    Flowers With Flair 8
    Flowers With Flair 9
    Flowers With Flair 10

Taylor · Married on 12/31/2014

I loved this vendor, she did such a beautiful job! The attention to detail was phenomenal, I would highly recommend Her for any of my friends!

Sent on 01/15/2015

jenny · Married on 10/11/2014

A mutual friend referred me to Sherrie for my wedding flowers. I met with her to discuss what I was looking for and she knew exactly what I wanted and made it happen. She offered suggestions for other vendors and ways to save on my wedding expenses. She gave me her honest opinion about my ideas and helped me figure out what colors would work best. My husband and I use a lot of fresh herbs and she was able to incorporate herbs into our arrangements which made them so much more meaningful to us. Our arrangements were very earthy but beautiful and exactly what I was hoping for! Everything was very affordable as well.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Award

Flowers With Flair FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,009.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Lisa Pressman Ensemble / Opus Fromus
    Lisa Pressman Ensemble / Opus Fromus Wedding Musicians

Sherry Husband definitly creates flowers with a flair! Sherry's flowers are always beautiful, artistic and fragrant. Sherry is delightful to work with and her flowers are always gorgeous!!

• Surprise, 85374 See on map