Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona

Jazz Bouquet Floral is conveniently located in West Sedona, at 1725 W. 89A, Suite C.  At the corner of Northview and 89A in Vista Del Norte Center. Jazz Bouquet Floral has served the community of Sedona since 2008.  We offer exquisite custom floral design and same day delivery to your home, resort, or business.  We specialize in wedding floral, special events, anniversaries, birthdays, and sympathy arrangements. Our intimate wedding package includes Florist designed Bride's Wedding Bouquet and Groom's Boutonniere for $100. We customize all floral according to your wedding theme and colors. Our resort package for $400 includes Bouquets for the Bride and 3 Bridesmaids, Boutonnieres for the Groom and 3 Groomsmen.  We offer reception and ceremony rentals that will help you with your wedding budget.  From the most intimate wedding to your grand affair - Jazz Bouquet has the experience and artistry to custom design your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Working with Jazz Bouquet Floral was and absolute dream for my Sept 2017 Sedona wedding. From our initial emails with inspiration photos, to our meeting in the shop, to the seemless delivery to my venue on the day of the wedding, Kim and her team were so professional and accommodating. The bouquet and boutonnieres looked even better than any of the inspiration photos I sent, everything was delivered to the venue on schedule. I knew I didn't need to stress working with this great group!

Photo of Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona in Sedona, AZ
Photo of Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona in Sedona, AZ
Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim was amazing to work with ! She was super flexible to accommodate our changing ideas, and also had great feedback and suggestion when we asked her questions. All of our expectations were met when I saw all of the flowers she provided us for the wedding day, simply gorgeous ! She was very responsive, listened to our visions, and I felt confident from day One! everything arrived on time, we'll put together, full, smelling fabulous, photographed amazing.. she is a great pick!

Profile Picture Stacie, 11/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were so happy with Jazz Bouquet! I was a very indecisive bride and I gave Kim at Jazz Bouquet a lot of freedom to do what she wanted within a few guidelines and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL! They were all delivered on time and everything was just perfect. I have absolutely no complaints. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona Pricing