1725 W state route 89a suite C, Sedona, AZ 86351 Map · Phone number

About Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona

Jazz Bouquet Floral is conveniently located in West Sedona, at 1725 W. 89A, Suite C. At the corner of Northview and 89A in Vista Del Norte Center. Jazz Bouquet Floral has served the community of Sedona since 2008. We offer exquisite custom floral design and same day delivery to your home, resort, or business. We specialize in wedding floral, special events, anniversaries, birthdays, and sympathy arrangements. Our intimate wedding package includes Florist designed Bride's Wedding Bouquet and Groom's Boutonniere for $100. We customize all floral according to your wedding theme and colors. Our resort package for $400 includes Bouquets for the Bride and 3 Bridesmaids, Boutonnieres for the Groom and 3 Groomsmen. We offer reception and ceremony rentals that will help you with your wedding budget. From the most intimate wedding to your grand affair - Jazz Bouquet has the experience and artistry to custom design your wedding!

Follow Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona on

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 5
  • Sheena

Sheena Luther · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Kim is the best!

We were very pleased with all of the florists we met with but Kim stood out because of her flexibility and willingness to work with not only our vision but our budget. She is providing a high quality product for a very reasonable price. She is so sweet, very responsive and a joy to work with - highly recommended!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Stephanie Spahr · Married on 10/12/2019

Stephanie Spahr

Kim was absolutely wonderful to work with and our florals were GORGEOUS!!! She even made a floral collar for our dog who was in the wedding and it was adorable! I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 6
  • christine

christine · Married on 06/28/2019

Jazz Bouquets Sedona was AMAZING!

Kim was amazing! My husband and I are from Chicago. We had our wedding in Sedona, Arizona. I had discussed with Kim via phone and email. I told Kim what kind of flowers I like and the theme colors of our wedding. I am not good with putting flowers together, but Kim knew what interested me. The flowers she had put together were BEAUTIFUL and my Flower garland arrangements at our reception were AMAZING! I had many compliments from family and friends of our flowers, the colors, and the accents that stood out in our bouquets and center piece arrangements. I was so HAPPY with choosing Jazz Bouquet and have a wonderful memory of my Wedding Day!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Award

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 945.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 1725 W state route 89a suite C Sedona, AZ, 86351 See on map