Sedona, AZ 86351 Map · Phone number

About Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona

Jazz Bouquet Floral is conveniently located in West Sedona, at 1725 W. 89A, Suite C. At the corner of Northview and 89A in Vista Del Norte Center. Jazz Bouquet Floral has served the community of Sedona since 2008. We offer exquisite custom floral design and same day delivery to your home, resort, or business. We specialize in wedding floral, special events, anniversaries, birthdays, and sympathy arrangements. Our intimate wedding package includes Florist designed Bride's Wedding Bouquet and Groom's Boutonniere for $100. We customize all floral according to your wedding theme and colors. Our resort package for $400 includes Bouquets for the Bride and 3 Bridesmaids, Boutonnieres for the Groom and 3 Groomsmen. We offer reception and ceremony rentals that will help you with your wedding budget. From the most intimate wedding to your grand affair - Jazz Bouquet has the experience and artistry to custom design your wedding!

Follow Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona on

crw800h500acc
andrewholmanphotography615

20 Reviews for Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

The Most Beautiful Bouquets!

Kim's bouquets were even more gorgeous than I imagined! I gave her an initial photo of an idea I liked and she made our bouquets look even more perfect! I was so happy with her beautiful design for both me and my bridesmaids! And the color combination was spot on! The flowers just tied everything together so beautifully and look absolutely stunning in all our photos. They were true works of art. I would definitely recommend Kim at Jazz Bouquet Floral! She was so pleasant to work with and eased all my worries. Thanks, Kim for adding such beauty to our special day!

Jean · Married on 06/09/2018

Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with and my bouquet was so pretty I wish I could keep it forever. Everyone who had an item delivered from Jazz Bouquet loved their floral and I loved it all too! Thanks Kim!

Julie · Married on 03/31/2018

We absolutely love Jazz Boquet! Kim is amazing to work with. She is knowledgeable, easy to get a hold of and very accommodating. I love her style and fresh ideas. If you haven’t tried her Scones and High-Tea you need to! We made reservations for a girls outing and loved our experience. Everything was delicious!

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 945.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit