1725 W state route 89a suite C, Sedona, AZ 86351 Map · Phone number

About Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona

Jazz Bouquet Floral is conveniently located in West Sedona, at 1725 W. 89A, Suite C. At the corner of Northview and 89A in Vista Del Norte Center. Jazz Bouquet Floral has served the community of Sedona since 2008. We offer exquisite custom floral design and same day delivery to your home, resort, or business. We specialize in wedding floral, special events, anniversaries, birthdays, and sympathy arrangements. Our intimate wedding package includes Florist designed Bride's Wedding Bouquet and Groom's Boutonniere for $100. We customize all floral according to your wedding theme and colors. Our resort package for $400 includes Bouquets for the Bride and 3 Bridesmaids, Boutonnieres for the Groom and 3 Groomsmen. We offer reception and ceremony rentals that will help you with your wedding budget. From the most intimate wedding to your grand affair - Jazz Bouquet has the experience and artistry to custom design your wedding!

Follow Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona on

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 4
  • Sheena

Sheena Luther · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Kim is the best!

We were very pleased with all of the florists we met with but Kim stood out because of her flexibility and willingness to work with not only our vision but our budget. She is providing a high quality product for a very reasonable price. She is so sweet, very responsive and a joy to work with - highly recommended!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Ka L · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful floral experience

We used Jazz for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased. Our wedding was a destination wedding so we met with Kim in person 5 months before the event and layed out what we wanted. They came through as the arrangements were gorgeous. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you loved your floral and we were thrilled to be part of your wedding team!

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

The Most Beautiful Bouquets!

Kim's bouquets were even more gorgeous than I imagined! I gave her an initial photo of an idea I liked and she made our bouquets look even more perfect! I was so happy with her beautiful design for both me and my bridesmaids! And the color combination was spot on! The flowers just tied everything together so beautifully and look absolutely stunning in all our photos. They were true works of art. I would definitely recommend Kim at Jazz Bouquet Floral! She was so pleasant to work with and eased all my worries. Thanks, Kim for adding such beauty to our special day!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Award

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 945.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 1725 W state route 89a suite C Sedona, AZ, 86351 See on map