Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona Reviews

49 Reviews for Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona

• Sheena

Sheena Luther · Married on 09/25/2020

Kim is the best!

We were very pleased with all of the florists we met with but Kim stood out because of her flexibility and willingness to work with not only our vision but our budget. She is providing a high quality product for a very reasonable price. She is so sweet, very responsive and a joy to work with - highly recommended!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Becky

Becky Ruschman · Married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful Arrangements

Working with Kim was great. I had a few ideas on what I wanted and she made them come to life and created beautiful bouquets and took care of the reception table centerpieces. Everything looked amazing!

• Ariane

Ariane B · Married on 08/10/2020

Great experience and beautiful flowers!

I highly recommend Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona. My fiance and I decided to do a small elopement ceremony in Sedona. After looking at reviews/websites, Jazz came up as my top choice. I reached out to them only a week before the ceremony and asked about a bouquet and a boutonniere. Kim was prompt and helpful. After sending her a few inspiration pictures, she let me know what I would be getting, the price, and she could deliver the flowers right to our hotel room. It was super easy! The day of, she delivered the flowers right on time and she'd actually done more than what we'd initially agreed upon. The flowers were so beautiful! I'd absolutely recommend her and would definitely go to her again in the future.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Tonya

Tonya Bobbitt · Married on 08/08/2020

Such amazing talent!! Flower were more than I imagined!

Kim was so friendly and creative. I gave her my inspirational photos and her mind ran with it. I am not knowledgeable in flowers and she picked the best flowers and colors. She came early for set up and to hand deliver the bouquet and boutonnieres.
    The centerpieces were amazing! The isle markers were absolutely beautiful! Thank you, Kim, for helping make my special day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Jrl · Married on 07/10/2020

More beautiful than I envisioned

Before meeting Kim my aunt jokingly suggested purple cabbage as part of our bouquets. Guess what Kim suggested?! No hassle planning. I loved her creative suggestions and the flowers looked great even 3 days later really held up in the Sedona weather. Perfectly enhanced the natural beauty of the red rock with my chosen colors.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Charity

Charity Vallangeon · Married on 05/22/2020

Amazing Florals!

I would recommend working with Kim to anyone. She was so flexible and available to help. She was very easy to work with via email when plans changed due to covid. The flowers were gorgeous!!!

Sent on 06/23/2020
  • Rajeanne

Rajeanne Lenea Robinson · Married on 05/16/2020

The most magical!

We had to postpone our larger ceremony until next year due to the pandemic, but had known that we wanted to still get married on our day no matter what!!! We had already hired Kim to do our floral for our suppose to be Sedona wedding but had to move everything around and get married in Phoenix instead I reached out to Kim and told her the plan and she was so sweet and will to work with us and even delivered our flowers down to Phoenix!!!! The florals made the whole day everyone kept saying how beautiful they were and they were just so us!! It had been the one thing about our day that didn’t have to change and I loved every petal!! Thank you so much Kim for making our day that much more beautiful and special!!!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Claire

Claire O · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful work that shows an artists eye

I had only a general idea of flowers that I wanted, and Jazz Floral was able to exceed my expectations! My bouquets and boutonnieres were so lovely that I wished so badly I could have kept them at least a little longer than a couple days (before running off for our honeymoon). I really wanted sunflowers in my wedding and Kim did warn me that she would let me know what sunflowers looked like when they arrived, but she was worried they might be past the season. She told me what she would replace them with if needed, which I agreed to. Luckily the sunflowers arrived looking gorgeous! There were different flowers I never would have imagined to add to the bouquet that really showed Kim's artistic eye.
    Kim was friendly, honest, upfront, and artistic. I would recommend Jazz Floral.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Jewell · Married on 10/25/2019

Amazing!!!

Kim was fantastic! Easy to work with, great suggestions especially since I have no idea about flowers, flexible with times, and everything came our perfect!!!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie Park · Married on 10/21/2019

Beautiful florals for my wedding

Kim made a beautiful, colorful bouquet and boutinerre for our wedding. I loved the succulents in my bouquet. She was very responsive and kind on the phone as I planned my small wedding from out of state. Thank you Kim. (Credit- the photos on my review are from Cooperhill Photography)

Julia Romero · Married on 10/20/2019

Very Happy!

I was (and still am!) very happy with my beautiful wedding flowers from Jazz Bouquet of Sedona. Kim and I looked at inspiration photos together and she took careful notes on specific flowers and shades.
    They’re drying upside down so I can keep them forever!

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Alan

Alan Schussheim · Married on 10/13/2019

Great Experience!

Kim was great to work with. I was getting married in Sedona but lived in Ohio and she worked with us remotely to create the bridal bouquet and boutonniere. She even agreed to customize the bouquet the day before with items I brought to Sedona.

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and the photo you posted of your bouquet. I really enjoyed working with you also and had fun adding the bling you dropped off for your bouquet. My best to you both!

Stephanie Spahr · Married on 10/12/2019

Stephanie Spahr

Kim was absolutely wonderful to work with and our florals were GORGEOUS!!! She even made a floral collar for our dog who was in the wedding and it was adorable! I would highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate your recommendation for future couples.
    My best to you and Shane!
    Kim Roda
  • Samantha Basile · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful flowers

Both my bouquet and boutonniere were beautifully done!

Jacquelyn Z · Married on 10/10/2019

Great! Beautiful

Flowers looked amazing! Would definitely recommend.

• Lucille

Lucille Rott · Married on 09/21/2019

Beginning of Fall Wedding

Kim listened and brought ideas to the table that assisted in deciding the perfect combination of arrangements for our wedding.

Jacquie Lipp · Married on 09/21/2019

Gorgeous Flowers at Affordable Pricing!

I purchased my wedding floral through Kim Roda at Jazz Bouquet. I didn't have a clear vision of what I wanted, and she suggested various flowers that created beautiful arrangements. I ended up needed extra flowers, and she was easily able to accommodate. She was also happy to sell me bushels of flowers so that we could make our own table centerpieces. Excellent customer service, gorgeous flowers, all at affordable pricing! I definitely recommend working with Kim :)

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2019

Great product and GREAT service!

I used Jazz Bouquet for my wedding this past summer. Kim was AMAZING! She was personable and we had a few phone calls before finalizing anything just to make sure that she knew what I wanted. The final product was even better than I could have imagined! I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Emily Prus · Married on 07/09/2019

Gorgeous Bouquets

I’m from Michigan and I was planning our destination wedding in Sedona last July. I didn’t have any recommendations to go by and knew nothing about the local florist options. After doing a little research, I came across Jazz Bouquet Floral. I decided to proceed with booking their services immediately after speaking with the owner over the phone. Our flowers were delivered on time at our destination location, and were absolutely stunning. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect bouquet for my wedding day. I would highly recommend using them for any of your floral needs.

• christine

christine · Married on 06/28/2019

Jazz Bouquets Sedona was AMAZING!

Kim was amazing! My husband and I are from Chicago. We had our wedding in Sedona, Arizona. I had discussed with Kim via phone and email. I told Kim what kind of flowers I like and the theme colors of our wedding. I am not good with putting flowers together, but Kim knew what interested me. The flowers she had put together were BEAUTIFUL and my Flower garland arrangements at our reception were AMAZING! I had many compliments from family and friends of our flowers, the colors, and the accents that stood out in our bouquets and center piece arrangements. I was so HAPPY with choosing Jazz Bouquet and have a wonderful memory of my Wedding Day!! Thank you!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona's reply:

Thank you so much for your review for future couples looking for a florist in Sedona. I enjoyed working long distance with you and I'm so glad to hear you loved your flowers!

Ka L · Married on 05/10/2019

Wonderful floral experience

We used Jazz for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased. Our wedding was a destination wedding so we met with Kim in person 5 months before the event and layed out what we wanted. They came through as the arrangements were gorgeous. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy you loved your floral and we were thrilled to be part of your wedding team!

Denise Brewer · Married on 04/24/2019

Thank you Jazz Bouquet!

My husband and I had a short engagement. I reached out to a few florists in Sedona and Jazz Bouquet was the only one that actually followed through. They called me back, took my info and ideas and within days I had a quote. The others that said they would get back to me, never did (& these were very reputable florists). Unless you are a wedding planner, planning your wedding, despite the size, is stressful. There's much to do, calls to make and decisions to be made. There's a real appreciation for vendors who want to work with you and take that load off your back. Jazz Bouquet did just that! Kimberly always called me back when I had additions, or changes, listened to what I wanted and on our special day, provided us with BEAUTIFUL flowers! When I look at our wedding pictures (4 months later) I am so thankful for Jazz Bouquet - our flowers stand out as much as my wedding dress and the beautiful sunset!! Thank you Jazz Bouquet!!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

The Most Beautiful Bouquets!

Kim's bouquets were even more gorgeous than I imagined! I gave her an initial photo of an idea I liked and she made our bouquets look even more perfect! I was so happy with her beautiful design for both me and my bridesmaids! And the color combination was spot on! The flowers just tied everything together so beautifully and look absolutely stunning in all our photos. They were true works of art. I would definitely recommend Kim at Jazz Bouquet Floral! She was so pleasant to work with and eased all my worries. Thanks, Kim for adding such beauty to our special day!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jean · Married on 06/09/2018

Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with and my bouquet was so pretty I wish I could keep it forever. Everyone who had an item delivered from Jazz Bouquet loved their floral and I loved it all too! Thanks Kim!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Julie · Married on 03/31/2018

We absolutely love Jazz Boquet! Kim is amazing to work with. She is knowledgeable, easy to get a hold of and very accommodating. I love her style and fresh ideas. If you haven’t tried her Scones and High-Tea you need to! We made reservations for a girls outing and loved our experience. Everything was delicious!

Sent on 03/02/2018