Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona Reviews

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 2
Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 3
Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 4

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

The Most Beautiful Bouquets!

Kim's bouquets were even more gorgeous than I imagined! I gave her an initial photo of an idea I liked and she made our bouquets look even more perfect! I was so happy with her beautiful design for both me and my bridesmaids! And the color combination was spot on! The flowers just tied everything together so beautifully and look absolutely stunning in all our photos. They were true works of art. I would definitely recommend Kim at Jazz Bouquet Floral! She was so pleasant to work with and eased all my worries. Thanks, Kim for adding such beauty to our special day!

Jean · Married on 06/09/2018

Kim was an absolute pleasure to work with and my bouquet was so pretty I wish I could keep it forever. Everyone who had an item delivered from Jazz Bouquet loved their floral and I loved it all too! Thanks Kim!

Julie · Married on 03/31/2018

We absolutely love Jazz Boquet! Kim is amazing to work with. She is knowledgeable, easy to get a hold of and very accommodating. I love her style and fresh ideas. If you haven’t tried her Scones and High-Tea you need to! We made reservations for a girls outing and loved our experience. Everything was delicious!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Jazz Bouquet Floral was and absolute dream for my Sept 2017 Sedona wedding. From our initial emails with inspiration photos, to our meeting in the shop, to the seemless delivery to my venue on the day of the wedding, Kim and her team were so professional and accommodating. The bouquet and boutonnieres looked even better than any of the inspiration photos I sent, everything was delivered to the venue on schedule. I knew I didn't need to stress working with this great group!

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 5
    Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 6

Stacie · Married on 11/04/2016

Kim was amazing to work with ! She was super flexible to accommodate our changing ideas, and also had great feedback and suggestion when we asked her questions. All of our expectations were met when I saw all of the flowers she provided us for the wedding day, simply gorgeous ! She was very responsive, listened to our visions, and I felt confident from day One! everything arrived on time, we'll put together, full, smelling fabulous, photographed amazing.. she is a great pick!

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2016

We were so happy with Jazz Bouquet! I was a very indecisive bride and I gave Kim at Jazz Bouquet a lot of freedom to do what she wanted within a few guidelines and the flowers were BEAUTIFUL! They were all delivered on time and everything was just perfect. I have absolutely no complaints. Highly recommended!

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Jazz Bouquet was a referral from my wedding planner and I was very impressed with my bouquet. It was absolutely stunning! I wanted to incorporate succulents into the bouquet, boutonniere and floral crown for my daughter and Kim did a phenomenal job and they all turned out exactly as I had envisioned.

April · Married on 10/17/2015

Kim was so great to work with. She was able to get me the flowers I wanted. Red anemones which were so beautiful!! She responded to email's promptly and helped me with the dimensions of my custom runner that I had made so it would be a perfect fit! She transported all the rose petals and the candles we used in the ceremony to the reception and decorated the room with them. I would so recommend Jazz boutique floral

Arriving at the Jazz Bouquet Floral shop at 10 in the morning was a sensory awakening. The aromas as you enter the shop were fabulous from the recently baked scones to the array of flowers in the shop. We met with Kim to discuss bridal bouquet and I knew immediately that this is the perfect place to purchase our flowers. She was amazing this is the shop to pick if you are planning a wedding in or around the Sedona area! Thanks Kim can't wait to see the final project!

Jen & Burton · Married on 05/12/2015

Kim, the owner of Jazz Bouquet in Sedona, was an absolute sweetie! When I met her, just out of random chance when I drove past her shop in Sedona, I knew she would be the perfect florist for our very special day. She took the time as well as great care in helping me put together the floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception. She shared many great ideas and never rushed me in the process. In the end, the flowers -- my bouquet and the arrangements for the venue and reception -- turned out to be one of the greatest stars of the show. They were BEAUTIFUL. I almost felt sad to end the day not only because the celebration was coming to an end, but because the life of these beautiful floral arrangements will also soon come to an end. I am so thankful to Kim for the flowers in my hair, the flowers in my hands, the flowers that adorned along the aisle that I walked down to meet my soon-husband, and the flowers that showered the reception dinner table that brought so many great friends together to celebrate this day. Thank you!

Kari · Married on 10/25/2014

Kim is an amazing person to work with. She had fresh ideas that made our day that much more special. Since we had a destination wedding, she was very accommodating over the phone and via email. The flowers the day of the wedding were absolutely breathtaking and were exactly how we visualized them.

In addition I had my bridal party at her Tea Shop and boy did they go above and beyond in making sure myself and all of my lady friends were catered to.

Kim is awesome! She did our bouquet and boutonniere and they were absolutely beautiful!

• Tristine

Tristine · Married on 11/24/2012

Kim at the Jazz Bouquet Floral Shop was just wonderful. She understood my vision for the floral I desired for my wedding on day one. We had looked around for several floral vendors within the Sedona area and she was the only one that truly saw my vision (rather than some other vendors that were trying to change it).

I was so amazed and impressed to see the ideas that we had come to life on my wedding day. Everything came out so beautiful and I will never forget how warm and kind Kim was and how easy she was to work with. I had a few last minute details that came down a day or two before the wedding and informed Kim, but she went with it and made it happen.

I live in the Phoenix metro area, so I may not be getting floral from Kim regularly. However, anytime I'm up in Sedona I will be sure to stop by and say hi and pick an arrangement of her beautiful flowers.

I recommend anyone having a wedding in the Sedona area to reach out to Kim. I could not have chosen a better vendor for my floral.

Meredith · Married on 10/12/2012

Leading up to my destination wedding, I emailed back and forth with Kim a LOT. She was extremely helpful and had some great ideas; at the same time she was very receptive to my ideas and willing to work with my very-specific requests and limited budget. My wedding flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous - and exactly how I wanted! Her prices are much more reasonable than several other florists in Sedona and she does exquisite work... what more can you ask for?!

Amy · Married on 02/29/2012

The flower bouquet we had originally ordered did not arrive in time, so Kim at the Jazz Bouquet Floral Shop came brilliantly to our rescue! She was able to create a lovely bouquet on very short notice that was exaclty what I wanted for my big day. Thank you, Kim!

Erin · event on: 02/22/2018

I LOVE Jazz Floral. Such a darling shop, and they far exceeded my expectations. The staff is friendly and professional, and they truly care about their customers and anyone who walks in their door. Such a great atmosphere, I feel like I’ve known them for years! I want to go back and make reservations for their scones and high tea.

Pam · Married on 06/16/2015

3.5

Kim created a beautiful bridal bouquet for my special day. She worked with my colors perfectly. When I came to pick up the bouquet, she suggested switching out some of the roses with a different color and it went from beautiful to perfect. She was so easy to work with and flexible and very talented.

meghan · Married on 04/15/2018

Jazz bouquet was great. We did a combination of flowers and succulents, with succulent garden centerpieces, and they all turned out awesome. They were flexible and super helpful when one of the flowers we were going to use ended up not being in season.

Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 7
    Jazz Bouquet Floral of Sedona 8

3.2
      3.0

The flowers were beautiful and my bouquet was gorgeous. I wanted the florist to take charge after our initial meeting where I had given her color swatches and described my likes. While she does a lovely arrangement I think that she does need a little bit of supervision. While she had taken copious notes during our meeting, thank goodness we had meet a few days before the wedding to review. There were a few items that definitely needed to be reviewed an ironed out, nothing major, but enough I was glad we had a quick chat. Unfortunately there were a few items that we asked for such as a few flowers to give to the cake creator, however pricing seemed a little high for those few flowers.
    In conclusion the final product was beautiful, but the florist does need a followup a few days before the wedding to make sure everything is properly organized.

Amelia · Married on 07/08/2017

1.8
      1.0
      1.0
      2.0

If you are looking for a cookie cutter wedding with cookie cutter floral, Kim will be a good fit for you. However, if you are looking to be more involved in the design process and want a more custom made experience - look elsewhere. I ended up cancelling my booking 30 days before my wedding and losing my deposit because I did not trust that Kim would care nor deliver floral up to the vision I was looking for. She was inflexible in collaborating with our out of the box design ideas and was not willing to update our quotes during appropriate times of our wedding planning process. However, thanks to my experience with Kim, I was better at communicating my floral needs and design ideas to the next florist I hired.