Allan's Flowers & More

Prescott, AZ View map Visit website

$1,500 Typical Price

Please contact us at 928-445-5131 or email allansflowers@gmail.com

Allan's Flowers is steeped in Prescott's rich history. First opened in 1914 by the Allan family we have always been locally owned. Allan's Flowers is a full service floral and decor studio, offering the finest quality products for fresh or silk floral arrangements. With over 35 years of experience in floral design and our dedication to customer service, we have become Prescott's premier choice for event floral and decor.

Flowers are our passion. We take pride in our floral design work and continue to educate ourselves in the latest design techniques. We are passionate about what we do and look at every event as an opportunity to use our passion to create your perfect day.

Allan's Flowers maintains a list of referrals to help with every aspect of your event. From the smallest most intimate wedding, to an affair for 300 or more, Allan's Flowers will attend to every detail from first meeting, to wedding day, with professional expertise.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Gianna Married on 06/10/2018
    I could not have been happier with Allan's for my wedding flowers! Everyone who works there is extremely friendly, responsive, and organized, and Jessica was particularly helpful via email, over the phone, and in person. I sent pictures of what I wanted my bouquets to look like, and when I saw them day of, they were beyond perfect. With my bouquet plus seven bridesmaids, I was having trouble finding beautiful flowers that would fit into my budget, but Allan's was so much cheaper than other florists I looked at. I assumed that the design or quality might suffer for the lack of expense, but they didn't in the slightest- Allan's designs were stunning. If you want incredibly gorgeous flowers for a reasonable price, Allan's is the place to go!

Allan's Flowers & More's reply:

Thank you Gianna. It was our pleasure to help make your wedding day beautiful!
  • User2579297 2+ years ago
    Flexible with our several order changes. Great customer service. Beautiful flowers.
    Jared Married on 09/05/2015
    Allan's flowers was amazing. They helped us get exactly what we wanted. They were able to adjust when we needed more flowers than anticipated. They also changed the brides bouquet last second when she didn't like the original design. They worked closely with us throughout the process and also helped us in choosing a cake shop. Their team and especially Jim are amazing.

Deals

Allan's Flowers & More 1
Offer
We are offering $50.00 off your wedding floral order. Please let us know where you found our shop and we will take $50.00 off your total wedding floral order of $200.00 or more.

A Storybook Moment Photography A Storybook Moment Photography Wedding Photographers

Rakini really believes in customer service and creating the best flowers for your event! I've not met a bride yet who was disappointed on her wedding day.

StarStruck! Event Planning StarStruck! Event Planning Wedding Planners

Working with Allan's Flowers has been such a great pleasure. I appreciate how I am able to take my idea to the designer and collaborate on the execution of my vision or my client's vision. It's wonderful to work with floral designers who think outside the box and are excited about fresh ideas!

Formally Yours of Prescott Formally Yours of Prescott Wedding Dresses

Allan's Flowers is the most creative flower shop in Prescott!! If you are looking for something original this is the place to be!!

1095 E. Gurley Street Allan's Flowers, Allan's Flowers Prescott, AZ, 86301
928-272-6441

Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday 9:30am - 2:00pm
Location of (Allan's Flowers & More)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding