Prescott, AZ 86301 Map · Phone number

About StarStruck! Event Planning

Experienced and professional wedding and event planning, specializing in design and coordination. Providing you with quality service, sincere attention to detail and out of the box creativity. Creating customize packages to suit your needs and style because we believe everyone deserves their Star moment! Our Goal for you...Relax, breathe and smile...you've got Star Team on your side!

Follow StarStruck! Event Planning on

• Weddings In Sedona, Inc.
  • Southwest Event Design Co

13 Reviews for StarStruck! Event Planning

• Hillary

Hillary · Married on 10/26/2019

Money well spent

We haven’t even had the wedding yet and Katie has been above and beyond helpful. She has given us great recommendations that we have used and we are so grateful for how much they are going to help with on our big day! We are so glad we chose them!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Amy

Amy Boehm · Married on 05/11/2019

My wedding was stress free because of StarStruck!

One year ago I got to marry my best friend. When we look back on that day we talk about how much fun we had and how stress-free that day was due to StarStruck! I like to plan events and decorate. I had worked many hours on decorations for the big day. I was worried about handing over all my work to a planner but as soon as I met with Tahna I knew I had made the best decision. We met a few times before the wedding going over how we wanted the day to flow and how I wanted things to be set up. A month or so before the wedding she went through contracts and informed us of some items we was unaware of. A week before she helped me work with a rental company to have a tent on hold because the forecast had changed. The day of was the most impressive. I got ready with my friends and family by my side. The only phone calls and texts I received were messages of congratulations. Any questions or concerns went through my MOH. My mom and mother in law were pampered and got to enjoy family and friends who had come from out of town. We did absolutely nothing, Tahna’s team handled it all beautifully. My husband and I were completely unaware of how much work they would do for us leading up to and the day of. We truly had the best time and we give credit to StarStruck! for that.

Sent on 05/11/2020

StarStruck! Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, Amy! Your wedding is one of my top 5 favorites. We really enjoyed being a part of it. Happy Anniversary to you and Troy.

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

I would recommend using Starstruck Event Planning to anyone getting married. It was a pleasure working with Tahna and her team! It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Everyone has been asking me how my wedding went and I always say that everything went so smoothly and it was perfect! That is credited so largely to Tahna and Starstruck Events!! Without Tahna and Starstruck I would have most likely had a nervous brake down and been so stressed. She is so organized , professional, friendly, helpful and was a lifesaver! If you are having a wedding and looking for an event planner use Starstruck Event Planning!! Thank you Tahna and Starstruck event planning for making my special day perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2018

StarStruck! Event Planning FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Downtown Browne Productions Wedding DJs

It is my pleasure to say Star Struck Events is one the very BEST Wedding and Event Planning companies we've ever worked with. As a vendor in this industry what I like most is their ability to be both "hands on AND hands off" simultaneously. They always keep their fingers on the pulse of whats important to their clients, while at the same time giving the vendors they help hire (such as my company) the autonomy they need to do their jobs well. I really cant say enough good things about working with the Starstruck Team. Bring them on board for your event and let the stress fall away. I guarantee you'll be impressed.

• Juniper Well Ranch and Vineyards Barn & Farm Weddings

Juniper Well Ranch and Vineyards loves working with Fetu and Clay. Creative, hard working and always a pleasure to work with.

• Juniper Well Ranch and Vineyards Barn & Farm Weddings

• Prescott, 86301 See on map
    By Appointment Only.
    Location of (StarStruck! Event Planning)