StarStruck! Event Planning Reviews

12 Reviews for StarStruck! Event Planning

• Hillary

Hillary · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Money well spent

We haven’t even had the wedding yet and Katie has been above and beyond helpful. She has given us great recommendations that we have used and we are so grateful for how much they are going to help with on our big day! We are so glad we chose them!

Sent on 08/23/2019

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

I would recommend using Starstruck Event Planning to anyone getting married. It was a pleasure working with Tahna and her team! It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Everyone has been asking me how my wedding went and I always say that everything went so smoothly and it was perfect! That is credited so largely to Tahna and Starstruck Events!! Without Tahna and Starstruck I would have most likely had a nervous brake down and been so stressed. She is so organized , professional, friendly, helpful and was a lifesaver! If you are having a wedding and looking for an event planner use Starstruck Event Planning!! Thank you Tahna and Starstruck event planning for making my special day perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/04/2018

I feel as though my wedding day would have been so chaotic without the help of Tahna and her staff. They went above and beyond to coordinate the day of our wedding and it could not have gone any smoother! I would recommend these ladies to every bride out there! They create a very detailed timeline of every aspect of your wedding day to help keep you and the vendors on track. Additionally, I brought all of my own decor to my Sedona wedding venue and they transported, organized and arranged all of it on the big day. It was a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. They made everything look more beautiful then I could have ever imagined! Thank you Tahna and Davomana!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Karen · Married on 07/15/2017

Tahna worked with us to set up our daughter's wedding in the summer of 2017. The wedding planning was a critical element for us as we had planned the occasion to be at the Prescott Heritage Park Zoo and we live in Phoenix. She was very professional and incredibly helpful in her recommendations for vendors and suggestions to make the wedding an event to remember without us having to worry about the details. During the wedding she organized all the details so that it went off smoothly and we didn't have to worry about a thing and were able to enjoy the moment. The memories of the ceremony and reception are wonderful and we are very grateful for her to help it be so. She was on location before and during the event, to make sure all went smoothly. We would highly recommend Tahna and StarStruck for anyone planning an event that will come through well. Thank you Tahna! Mother of the Bride, Karen

Sent on 08/13/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Aside from my wedding dress and husbands tux, hiring Tahna and her team as our day of coordinator was the best money we spent! They helped us stay on time (we were actually running early for the most part), deal with any issues that came up, wrangle all vendors and make sure our set up looked amazing. I was unsure if it'd be worth it to hire a day of coordinator and I'm so glad I did. They were professional and whatever I wanted happen. They were awesome!!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Tahna and her staff were wonderful. We felt more than comfortable with their team planning and handling our wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2016

The feeling of hiring a wedding planner was a HUGE relief. It was even more of a relief that Tahna did day of planning as I hired her about 3 weeks before my wedding so nearly everything was planned. We talked once - about a 20 minute conversation and then everything was done via email. I was an overly organized bride because I thought I was going to have to do the planning myself - but she was affordable, smart and easy to work with so she picked up everything where I left off. I am so glad I had her there because seriously, she came up with things I NEVER would have thought of. We used a good friend as our officiant - he didn't have anything to put his script in...here came Tahna with a hollow cook for him to use. She had a HUGE emergency day kit with anything and everything I could have ever needed. On top of that I got to see her and her assistant having fun and dancing at my wedding which seriously made my night. You know your wedding was a success when the event planner can take a break and let loose. If you ever need a planner - day of or even to plan the entire thing, Tahna and her team are the people to call!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Cindy · Married on 05/10/2014

Fetu and Clay were great to work with. They helped me set the tables and made sure everything was on schedule as I focused on my big day. They were fun and so nice to work with. I highly recommend them for day of wedding coordinating so you don't have to stress and just enjoy. They spent extra time just to make sure everything was done correctly. Thank you!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Chanel · Married on 06/02/2012

Fetu and Angela are a fabulous team that will make sure your big day goes off without a hitch. They are very knowledgeable, fun and helpful. You will not regret reaching out for their help and advice!

Sent on 06/05/2012
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 06/12/2011

Fetu, Clay, Angela and the whole team went above and beyond in every way for my wedding. I tested their skills and patience! My venue was nothing but dirt, rocks and water... they transformed it into a beautiful destination wedding and reception. They calmed my nerves and had everything under control. Even becoming servers and a bartender when I realized we didn't have any!! My 1 year anniversary is in 4 days and we still are asked if we could get married again because it was the best wedding everyone has ever been too!! Starstruck! is by far the best wedding planners I have ever seen! Their homemade signs and touches were the absolute the icing on the cake! Thank you for making our day the most special day of our lives!

Sent on 06/09/2012

Franca · Married on 05/29/2011

They were amazing. On the day of the wedding they were able to defuse any fire that came up. They really saved the day. It was great they took their own pictures during the day so that I had something to look at when we returned from the honeymoon.

Sent on 06/16/2011

StarStruck! Event Planning's reply:

Franca and Phillipe thank you for your review of our company and services. We enjoyed the planning process with you, laughing with you and coordinating a great group of people and guests! You were stunning! You two are a gorgeous couple and thank you for the opportunity to be your wedding planners.

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2012

We hired StarStruck as a day-of coordinator. We thought all along we could do everything ourselves just fine and that we would just need someone to help run things during the ceremony and reception, but StarStruck did so much more. They thought of things I never wold have and were so organized. Our wedding was wonderful and it wouldn't have been as seamless without them. You would be remiss for not giving them a shot.

Sent on 06/10/2012