This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2024

Flower Queens Luxury Floral Rentals is a wedding florist business located in Scottsdale, Arizona.

We are a luxury floral rental company that utilizes the highest quality hand-painted artificial flowers from around the world. Our flowers look so real that people often stop to smell them! We offer floral arches and large floral installations for rent. Flowers are one of the most important aspects of any event, and each of our designs is fit for a queen!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$500

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$35

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Event Design
Ceremony
Reception

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

100% recommend it
Jose
Jose G. Sent on 05/16/2024

Incredible!

We had an amazing experience using Flower Queens Rentals. The silk floral arch looked incredible in person, and in all of our wedding photos. I absolutely recommend working with Flower Queens.

We were blown away. Between their flexibility, creativity and affordability, you won’t find anyone better to handle floral arrangements for your event. We weren’t sure what we wanted, and they helped us fill in the gaps with beautiful and tasteful floral arches and arrangements. Very easy to work with and made the entire process a breeze.
A
Alexandra B. Sent on 05/15/2024

Flower Queens = The BEST

I still can’t believe the flowers weren’t real. I seriously had to ask them multiple times if they switched out the silk flowers for real flowers! Not only were their flowers absolutely stunning, but they were so fun to work with and brought my vision to life (let’s be honest, I had no vision …they were the ones that came up with everything) I would recommend them to everyone I know !!!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours