Sedona Mountain High Flowers Reviews

Sedona Mountain High Flowers 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Vision came to life

Jana was very helpful, we changed our vision completely 2 months before and she was able to help make that come to life. seeing the alter for the first time brought tears, our centerpieces were beyond simplistic but beautiful. I wanted grapevine wreaths for the bridesmaids, again better than expected. my bouquet was STUNNING!!! easy to work with and beautiful designs. will use again!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Floral arrangements are gorgeous

Sedona mountain high flowers provided gorgeous flower arrangements for our wedding. The ceremony arrangements, centerpieces, flowers for welcome sign and cake table were beautiful and beyond my expectations. Jana was excellent to work with. She is a very talented woman that decorated our wedding ceremony and reception. Every encounter working with Jana with emails and phone calls was a pleasure to work with. We also utilized their ceremony pillars for our flower arrangements, gold votive candles and table numbers for our guest tables which made it easy to get everything decorative for your wedding from the same vendor. I was so excited to see my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets which was everything I described to Jana. Thank you Jana for making my wedding day so beautiful with all your floral arrangements. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hi Jessica,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I am so extremely happy that you were so overjoyed with everything we provided for your very special day! We were honored to be a part of it and wish you both the very, very best!!!
  • Elaine

Elaine Ruddie · Married on 10/19/2018

Fantastic florist in Sedona

Organising a destination wedding from 6000 miles away requires clear communication from all suppliers and Mountain High Flowers and specifically Jana, did not disappoint. We married in October, outdoors, and selected a seasonal and regional theme in purple, orange and yellow. Our budget was certainly not huge but what was delivered far exceeded our expectations and all attendees were staggered at the level of care and attention paid to the decoration and arranging. Finally, we were not surprised to see that the left over flower arrangements were distributed around the hotel that hosted us, including taking pride of place in the reception where we overheard impressed staff and guests admiring them.
    A big shout out to Jana and the team at Mountain High Flowers in Sedona for creating such a magical setting, our guests were enchanted and we were very, very happy. Thank you.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 8
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 9
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 10

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Elaine!!! We couldn't be happier that you were so thrilled with your flowers / decor!!! I can't even imagine how tough it would be to plan a wedding from one overseas continent to another! You definitely had your hands full! Thank you for allowing us the honor of being a part of your very special day and time in the U.S. From me, and the entire team at Mountain High, we wish you both the very best in your new life together!!

• Emilee

Emilee · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Flowers at Great Prices

They provided all the flowers for myself and the bridal party at my wedding. Leading up to the wedding I experienced very professional and prompt service. I worked with Meghan who made it incredibly easy to design the style of bouquets I wanted at prices that worked for me, all via email. There was a slight hiccup during the delivery that was due to an error my hotel made but Sedona Mountain High quickly sent back a delivery person to get it resolved. The bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful and were extremely reasonably priced.

Allison · Married on 09/30/2018

Extremely happy that I went with Sedona MHF as my florist for my wedding last week. Their work was impeccable and it turned out gorgeous. Jana in particular was a dream to work with and she really took my husband and my vision and turned it into reality. I always was treated with respect (unlike my interactions with Events but Showstoppers) and honesty. Thanks for adding such beauty to my big day!

stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Our flowers were magnificent. More beautiful than I imagined. I have a severe allergy to one kind of flower and they meticulously ensured no cross pollination. We are so glad we picked them for our flowers!

Sedona Mountain High Flowers 11
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 12
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 13

Brenda · Married on 07/10/2018

Jana and her team are incredible!!!! My wedding bouquet and flowers were so beautiful and pure perfection! The whole experience of working with them was outstanding! When I saw the bouquet that had been created for me I was blown away. Jana listened to my vision and with her creative gift came up with a breath taking wedding bouquet that was unique and gorgeous. And did I mention that all of this was done over the phone?! I live in Kentucky and came to Sedona to have our wedding celebration. Of course with not meeting in person or honestly having the time to get together with them before the ceremony I was a bit unsure about the turnout but even with everything being done over the phone the outcome was pure perfection! :) Working with them was dream. Truly made me the happiest bride and my life one step easier in all the crazy of getting an out of town wedding together. I would recommend them for any celebration 10000%. Thank you guys so much for everything and making my day so happy! So much love and appreciation for what you guys created and even delivered for me that day!!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 14
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 15
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 16

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Brenda! We truly appreciate your kind words and really strive to make the destination wedding planning process as simple as possible, even if we don't get the chance to meet clients before the wedding. It is so good to know that you were so happy with our creation!! I had so much fun talking with you and chatting via email to get a clear vision of what you wanted.

Thank you again and I wish you happiness in your new life together!!

Barbara · Married on 05/27/2018

Jana sat down with us and went our all of the different types of flowers that we could have for our Daughters wedding. The flowers were beautiful and we got many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 05/29/2018

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara. It was our pleasure working with you and Torrey to create her design ideas. We are sooo happy that you and your guests enjoyed everything. Yay!!!! Best wishes to the newlyweds from all of us at Sedona Mountain High Flowers!!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Wow is all I can say! My now husband and I were absolutely blown away with the beauty and quality of our flowers. We had told Jana our vision and was confident she would deliver, but when it came to the actual day I almost cried when I saw everything because it was beyond PERFECTION. Rewind to the beginning of the process: being an out of towner, I couldn't have asked for a better person than Jana to work with. She stayed well within our budget, was professional and patient, and really listened to us. Other florists I had spoken with were pushy and unresponsive, so the second I connected with Jana it was a big breath of fresh air and I knew we were in amazing hands. We went to Sedona several months before our wedding to meet everyone in person and she was beyond accommodating and stayed late to talk through everything with us. I can't say enough good things about this florist. Book them now... you will not be disappointed! But you might cry happy tears :)

Sent on 06/09/2018

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

All I can say is Awwww... How sweet are you Melissa? Now you almost made me cry happy tears, lol. I am so happy to have been able to help you and Matt bring your wedding vision to life! I so greatly appreciate your kind words and truly wish you two the very best!!! XO! Jana

Matt · Married on 05/26/2018

Fantastic experience! They did a beautiful job and we’re very easy to work with!

Valerie · Married on 05/26/2018

Hands down, PRETTIEST FLOWERS I have EVER seen from Sedona Mountain High Flowers for our wedding this past May 2018 at Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona, AZ. From the moment I talked to Martha and Jana, I knew I would pick their company to provide flowers for our outdoor wedding. They were so professional, knowledgeable, creative with their suggestions/design, flexible and accommodating to provide comparable solutions that fit our budget, careful to ensure we selected the right flowers for the setting and season (including heat considerations), and so pleasant to work with. While I trusted Jana to design beautiful bouquets/arrangements based on my suggestions and examples, I was OVERWHELMED by the quality of what was delivered and set up on our wedding day. I couldn't stop looking at the arrangements, and we received so many compliments. Everything was gorgeous: The vases and arrangements/ribbons they selected to hang on the chairs for the wedding ceremony, wedding program and seating chart flower framing, cascading flowers for our cake, sign in table arrangements, perfectly sized boutonnieres and corsages, coordinating vases to go with our mercury candle holders for our reception dinner, etc were so elegant and classy and beautiful. We were so happy with everything, and they made our wedding day and wedding pictures so unforgettable. We can't thank them enough for how memorable they made our special day. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or special event. 5 stars is not enough... LOVE them. Hope you enjoy our pictures! They were honestly even more beautiful in person.

Sedona Mountain High Flowers 17
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 24
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 25
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 26

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Jana and the team at Sedona Mountain High Flowers was a delight! She helped me choose the best florals for my vision. She was so helpful and worked with me to keep my ideas and my budget. Everything was even more perfect than I imagined. Sedona Mountain High Flowers is the place to go to for your wedding flower needs!

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Jana was wonderful to work with! I did all of my floral planning with her via email. She had a questionnaire for me to fill out with my floral visions, colors I liked, etc and she put together a very detailed order with exactly what kind of flowers she recommended for my bouquets. She had a few different "levels of fanciness" for me to choose from, and I was able to tweak a few things as needed (ie remove eucalyptus due to allergies). I was able to google what each flower looked like and more or less had an idea on how they would turn out. The bouquets were stunning and more beautiful than I imagined! She was great to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sedona Mountain High Flowers 27
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/04/2018

If you are looking for a quality florist in Sedona, look no further. Jana and her staff created floral masterpieces beyond my expectations with just a few emails and phone consults. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and they were able to write out an entire proposal of the flower types, colors, and arrangement. They are true botanical artists and made my experience so pleasant. Thank you ladies for quite literally, bringing my rose gold desert wedding to life! Love, Mrs. Conforti

Joe · Married on 04/28/2018

The flowers for our recent wedding in Sedona from Jana at Sedona Mountain High Flowers exceeded our expectations by far ! Every arrangement was beautiful and very plentiful.

Jana even came through for me with a last day request of fresh Rose Petals for the chapel which just added to the beauty and fragrance of our wedding.
    We took the arrangements back to our resort for the week, and then left them for the staff before we flew home.

I can't recommend them enough.

Sedona Mountain High Flowers 28
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 29
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 04/21/2018

Jana was fantastic to work with during the entire wedding process! She was very knowledgeable and helped steer me in the right direction after all my questions. Jana was also so patient and helpful after I made a million changes leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding Sedona Mountain High Flowers showed up right on time and set everything up very quickly. All of the flower arrangements, arch, boutonnieres, and my bouquet were out of this world beautiful! They created exactly what I had in mind and I couldn't be happier with how gorgeous everything turned out especially my dream bouquet! I would highly recommend Sedona Mountain High Flowers for any event!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Wow! Thank you Tracy, for the glowing review! We are so happy that you loved everything we did for your wedding. We had so much fun creating your designs and working with your beautiful color scheme. On behalf of our entire team, I wish you the very best in your new life of wedded bliss!!! Can't wait to see your photos!!!!!

Bianca · Married on 04/14/2018

Jana and her team were an absolute dream to work with!!! They sat down and listened to my vision that i had for my wedding florals and exceeded my expectations x 100! I had a vision of hanging flowers over our sweetheart table and they kocked it out of the park, she added additional glam by having the cascading flowers ombre from darkest to light, she also made the flower petals on our isle ombre. I wouldn't have ever thought to do that on my own. I wanted to have a bridge of flowers at the end of the isle where my husband and I stood, and the photo i sent her would have cost me a ton of money, not only did she let me know that, but she offered 4 different ways of how we could make my vision still happen and sent pictures along with it. They worked with me to make my vision come to fruition but also respected my budget. I cant say enough wonderful things about Jana and her awesome team. As the date got closer I would make random day trips to Sedona because i live in the valley and even if Jana was not on sight her amazing team helped answer any question i had and did not make me feel like i was ever an inconvenience. I have so much love for Sedona Mountain High Flowers, hats off to you ladies.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 37
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 38
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 39

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Bianca!! I can't tell you how much fun we had creating all of the fun things we designed for your wedding. The sweetheart table design with the hanging flowers was a treat for us to make. It is always awesome when clients ask for things that we don't get to make everyday. We love designing "out of the box" and love it when we get to put our design skills to use in unique ways. You and your photos look so beautiful. Thank you for choosing us for your very special day! Xo!

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

Jana at Sedona Mountain High Flowers was able to interpret what I described in my wishes for a bouquet and was able to translate that into an artistic design more beautiful than I imagined. It had such unique flowers and shapes incorporated in it. She was able to capture the colors, greenery, and cascading look that I tried to describe. We had a windy day the bouquet held up great, in fact, it is 6 days later and still looking just a fresh as it did on day one in a vase. They were able to deliver the flowers to me the day of the wedding, which was just one less thing for me to think about on my wedding day. My candid pictures don't do the bouquet justice.

Sedona Mountain High Flowers 40
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 41

KIm · Married on 11/04/2017

Jana and her team at Mountain High Flowers in Sedona, AZ did a fabulous job on the flowers and arrangements for my daughters wedding! From the first meeting with Jana, I knew she would be great to work with. My daughter and I are not the most creative and flowers we know little about, but went with colors and a candle scheme and Jana put the rest of it together for us. From the bridal bouquet, to the table arrangements, everything exceeded our exception. She made the room come alive with the lighting from the candles, we could not have been more pleased. Since it was a destination wedding, we met with her only once, but she was quick to respond with quotes and questions by emails or calls. I would highly recommend her and her team, it was a pleasure to deal with Mountain High Flowers!

Hannah · Married on 10/15/2017

My (now) husband and I worked with Jana from Sedona Mountain High Flowers to design the floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres for our wedding. We could not be happier with the service and flowers!

Jana was very responsive throughout the entire process. She also helped us to determine how to stay in budget by showing us different options to achieve the look we wanted. Jana used the photos I had for inspiration and described the flowers used in the photos, the cost, and alternatives.

When our wedding day arrived, we were blown away with how beautiful all of the flowers were. My bouquet was stunning, the centerpieces were perfect, the groomsmen/mother/father boutonnieres and corsages were exactly what we wanted. Jana also provided flowers for our cake and for my hair and both were perfect.

In addition, we weren't originally sure what to do to decorate the area behind where we stood for the ceremony. Jana went over some traditional options, and then showed us a ground-level, bohemian half-circle arrangement with candles, plants, and flowers matching our other flowers. We also had a remarkable coincidence occur with Pampas grass that provided a wow factor for our ceremony decor. (I saw some while walking my dog and thought how cool it would be to incorporate into our ceremony arrangement and before I said anything to Jana, she emailed me and asked what I thought about including it!)

Jana and her team also delivered our personal flowers to two separate locations on the day of, where the groomsmen and bridesmaids were getting ready, and set up our floral on site plus a lot of other decor--so helpful! They made everything so beautiful, easy and we are extremely grateful!

Hopefully I can update this review with our professional photos when we get them (the ones I included are from friends at the wedding).

Sedona Mountain High Flowers 42
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 43
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 44
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers 45
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/23/2017

Hello,

I wanted to follow up with how wonderful your service was. Often times we only hear when someone has a bad experience so I wanted to make sure you heard about the great experience. Every question I asked was answered promptly and with helpful information.

The wedding flowers for my Daughter were beautiful. We had gotten a bouquet of all white roses and they were gorgeous. The day was beautiful and memorable and she loved the bouquet.

Thank you again for great and friendly service.

Sue Hammond
    Florence, South Carolina

Amy · Married on 06/03/2017

Sedona Mountain High Flowers did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend in Sedona and they were absolutely fantastic! I live in Chicago so it was a destination wedding and we had to do all of the pre-planning by email. Jana was super patient and also made very helpful suggestions for our desert themed wedding. We arrived to pick up our order 30 minutes before our scheduled time and they were still cutting the flowers which shows that everything was done as fresh as possible and not early that morning or the day before. We did not have a very large or expensive order but we still were treated like a very valuable customer which is way more than I can say for the bakery that did our cake. Jana helped me carry everything out to the car and helped ensure that everything was securely packed for our ride back to our resort. I would absolutely recommend Mountain High Flowers of Sedona! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect! Amy from Chicago

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2017

Jana from Sedona Mountain High did a great job with our wedding. Even the venue couldn't believe how beautiful the flower arrangements were, as well as the setup for the ceremony. I planned mostly from out of state. One face to face meeting with Jana was all I needed to get everything perfect. The flowers arrived fresh. The bouquets and boutonnieres were absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have planned a more beautiful wedding in my dreams! I highly recommend Sedona Mountain High.

Eva · Married on 05/26/2017

There are no words to express how grateful we are for Jana’s work at our wedding. I was moved to tears when I saw my cacti and protea bouquet and again when I saw what she had designed and set up at our venue. Jana listened to my vision and executed with absolute perfection. The team at Sedona Mountain High Flowers far exceeded any expectations we had. Their work with our flowers was absolutely incredible and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

-Planning a wedding from out of town or afar can seem stressful. I had contacted Jana many times with questions and she always responded within hours and never seemed to be bothered by my many emails (57 exchanges back and forth to be exact).

-I requested a cactus in my bouquet, and while it may have seemed silly Jana didn’t bat an eye. Boy did she deliver. My bouquet was the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen.

-The floral and rental quotes we received from SMHF were more affordable than any other florist we had met. Jana offered suggestions and adjustments to our quote to fit our budget and ensure I still had the flowers of my dreams. (Ex- We swapped out Peonies for Garden Roses). Then on the day of my event I was SHOCKED to see that Jana upgraded all of my garden roses to peonies. This gift from Jana meant everything.

-SMHF Called me after my event to notify me that they had accidentally over charged some of me and would be issuing a refund. Again, I was blown away by the honesty and excellent customer service.

If you haven’t already contacted SMH, then what are you waiting for? There are a few vendors that I can say I would definitely hire again and Jana and her team are absolutely one of them.

Sedona Mountain High Flowers 46