Sedona Mountain High Flowers Reviews

123 Reviews for Sedona Mountain High Flowers

• Cassie

Cassie L. · Getting married on 05/12/2022

Simply stunning

Everything about working with them was perfect. Our wedding plan drastically changed with about 2 weeks until our planned date. Which left us scrambling! Thankfully we found Mountain High Flowers. What they created for our elopement/microwedding was breath taking. And they did it in such a short timeframe. I would recommend them to ANYONE.

Sent on 02/09/2021

Hi Cassie,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! I was so happy to help you after hearing your story about your other flower vendor who wouldn't refund your money. That is so sad. I am also so happy that you loved everything we made for you. I would love to see some of your professional pics when you get them!
    Take care and we wish you the best.
  • Sara

Sara A. · Married on 01/16/2021

Beautiful Florals!

The florals for our wedding turned out better than I could’ve ever imagined! We worked with Jana and she truly made our vision a reality. Poinsettias are my favorite flower, but they don’t do well once they are cut. Jana incorporated silk poinsettias in my bouquet, which I was ecstatic about! They went above and beyond dropping bouquets off to our VRBO, bringing the arch and ceremony florals to the site to set up. They also assisted in pinning on the guy’s boutonnieres and transporting the florals to the reception site after. They did a fantastic job with our centerpieces as well, and were able to work with a change in the table shape that we were unaware of.

Sent on 03/21/2021

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!!! Remembering the wind we dealt with that day, and seeing how beautifully it made your veil flow, makes me happy that what was to us a bit of a struggle, worked out perfectly for your photos!! Lol. Thank you for your very kind words and we are so happy to be a part of you and Seth's special day and work "family".

Wishing you both the best in life!!

Lyndsay L. · Married on 10/23/2020

Beautiful Flowers + Super Helpful

Mountain High Flowers did an amazing job for our wedding! I told her the color schemes and showed some sample photos of what I was thinking and she surpassed my expectations on every one! Our arch spray was stunning and my bridal bouquet made me so happy! I would definitely recommend them for a Sedona wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Jaime H. · Married on 10/15/2020

Simply beautiful!

I am so glad we had Jana do our wedding bouquet and boutonnière! She did an awesome job of picking out vibrant colors and flowers and arranging them so beautifully...just amazing! And she is so easy to work with and gives you ideas too, which I am thankful for! Thank you, Jana, for helping make our special day so beautiful! ❤️

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Julia

Julia J. · Married on 05/29/2020

Perfect Bouquet

Mountain High Flowers made the absolute perfect bouquet for me. I sent over a few inspiration photos with flower requests and it was exactly what I was dreaming of. I hired them last minute due to COVID looming over the possibility of the wedding. I was able to work with them and ensure that the order was placed as late as possible to mitigate any risk.

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Amelia

Amelia O. · Married on 11/23/2019

Sedona Mountain High Flowers exceeded my expectations!

From beginning to end, Sedona Mountain High Flowers was a pleasure to work with. Every single member of their staff was kind, friendly, and extremely helpful. I always received a response to all of my emails and phone calls in a timely manner. They took the time to listen to my many thoughts and ideas, even when I wanted to make adjustments to my order, and there was never an issue with communication. The end result turned out even better than what I had imagined. They were truly a significant part of making my dream day a reality. They were worth every penny, and I’d highly recommend them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole O. · Married on 10/13/2019

Best wedding flowers in Sedona.

I had the pleasure of working with Jana and her amazing team for my destination wedding in Sedona. Not only was she always helpful and giving me great advice, she was able to help assist me in other ways throughout the wedding process. The store has so many beautiful options for centerpieces. I can’t say enough good things about how the quality of the flowers were once they arrived. They stayed bright and vibrant throughout my wedding day. Thank you Jana and team for making my day beautiful

Sent on 11/17/2019

Rachael · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautifully done

Jana did a wonderful job! My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful! The groomsmen’s boutonnières were perfect. The centerpieces and floral arrangements for our head table were even more beautiful than I imagined. Everything turned out exactly as ordered if not prettier, and the price was much less than another local competitor. I highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Jonica

Jonica W. · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Florist in Sedona

Jana and her entire team are INCREDIBLE! They did all of the floral for my wedding in September and everything turned out beautiful. I cannot recommend Mountain High Flowers enough. They were so easy to work with and such kind people to have at the wedding venue on my wedding day. The entire process of picking out the flowers and greenery to seeing it come to life on the actual day was so easy for me because Jana is so incredible at what she does. I trusted Jana to pick out what she thought would be best and gave her pictures of the style I was wanting and she made it come to life. If you need a florist in Sedona, I highly recommend Mountain High Flowers.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Thank you Jonica!!
    It was my absolute pleasure working with you and your mother, to help bring your vision to life! We had so much fun in the time leading up to the wedding date, that I was sad to see it come and pass. But super happy for you and Charlie! We all wish you the very best in your new life together.

Jana & Team
  • Alison

Alison T. · Married on 06/08/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!

Jana and her team were wonderful throughout our whole wedding planning process, and they were very patient with us as we planned our Sedona wedding from another state. Our flowers turned out even more beautifully than we could have imagined! I wanted a lot of texture and color in my bouquets, and Mountain High Flowers definitely delivered! They also made us a lush and vibrant floral piece for our sweetheart table, which was perfect for our whimsical, romantic wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine M. · Married on 06/08/2019

Flowers for wedding

We worked with Jana from this company and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! My bridesmaids in particular were raving about how well they turned out. We are so glad we chose them as a beautiful addition to our day!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Vision came to life

Jana was very helpful, we changed our vision completely 2 months before and she was able to help make that come to life. seeing the alter for the first time brought tears, our centerpieces were beyond simplistic but beautiful. I wanted grapevine wreaths for the bridesmaids, again better than expected. my bouquet was STUNNING!!! easy to work with and beautiful designs. will use again!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Floral arrangements are gorgeous

Sedona mountain high flowers provided gorgeous flower arrangements for our wedding. The ceremony arrangements, centerpieces, flowers for welcome sign and cake table were beautiful and beyond my expectations. Jana was excellent to work with. She is a very talented woman that decorated our wedding ceremony and reception. Every encounter working with Jana with emails and phone calls was a pleasure to work with. We also utilized their ceremony pillars for our flower arrangements, gold votive candles and table numbers for our guest tables which made it easy to get everything decorative for your wedding from the same vendor. I was so excited to see my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets which was everything I described to Jana. Thank you Jana for making my wedding day so beautiful with all your floral arrangements. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Hi Jessica,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I am so extremely happy that you were so overjoyed with everything we provided for your very special day! We were honored to be a part of it and wish you both the very, very best!!!
  • Elaine

Elaine R. · Married on 10/19/2018

Fantastic florist in Sedona

Organising a destination wedding from 6000 miles away requires clear communication from all suppliers and Mountain High Flowers and specifically Jana, did not disappoint. We married in October, outdoors, and selected a seasonal and regional theme in purple, orange and yellow. Our budget was certainly not huge but what was delivered far exceeded our expectations and all attendees were staggered at the level of care and attention paid to the decoration and arranging. Finally, we were not surprised to see that the left over flower arrangements were distributed around the hotel that hosted us, including taking pride of place in the reception where we overheard impressed staff and guests admiring them.
    A big shout out to Jana and the team at Mountain High Flowers in Sedona for creating such a magical setting, our guests were enchanted and we were very, very happy. Thank you.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Elaine!!! We couldn't be happier that you were so thrilled with your flowers / decor!!! I can't even imagine how tough it would be to plan a wedding from one overseas continent to another! You definitely had your hands full! Thank you for allowing us the honor of being a part of your very special day and time in the U.S. From me, and the entire team at Mountain High, we wish you both the very best in your new life together!!

• Emilee

Emilee · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Flowers at Great Prices

They provided all the flowers for myself and the bridal party at my wedding. Leading up to the wedding I experienced very professional and prompt service. I worked with Meghan who made it incredibly easy to design the style of bouquets I wanted at prices that worked for me, all via email. There was a slight hiccup during the delivery that was due to an error my hotel made but Sedona Mountain High quickly sent back a delivery person to get it resolved. The bouquets turned out absolutely beautiful and were extremely reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Allison · Married on 09/30/2018

Extremely happy that I went with Sedona MHF as my florist for my wedding last week. Their work was impeccable and it turned out gorgeous. Jana in particular was a dream to work with and she really took my husband and my vision and turned it into reality. I always was treated with respect (unlike my interactions with Events but Showstoppers) and honesty. Thanks for adding such beauty to my big day!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2018

Our flowers were magnificent. More beautiful than I imagined. I have a severe allergy to one kind of flower and they meticulously ensured no cross pollination. We are so glad we picked them for our flowers!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Brenda · Married on 07/10/2018

Jana and her team are incredible!!!! My wedding bouquet and flowers were so beautiful and pure perfection! The whole experience of working with them was outstanding! When I saw the bouquet that had been created for me I was blown away. Jana listened to my vision and with her creative gift came up with a breath taking wedding bouquet that was unique and gorgeous. And did I mention that all of this was done over the phone?! I live in Kentucky and came to Sedona to have our wedding celebration. Of course with not meeting in person or honestly having the time to get together with them before the ceremony I was a bit unsure about the turnout but even with everything being done over the phone the outcome was pure perfection! :) Working with them was dream. Truly made me the happiest bride and my life one step easier in all the crazy of getting an out of town wedding together. I would recommend them for any celebration 10000%. Thank you guys so much for everything and making my day so happy! So much love and appreciation for what you guys created and even delivered for me that day!!!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Brenda! We truly appreciate your kind words and really strive to make the destination wedding planning process as simple as possible, even if we don't get the chance to meet clients before the wedding. It is so good to know that you were so happy with our creation!! I had so much fun talking with you and chatting via email to get a clear vision of what you wanted.

Thank you again and I wish you happiness in your new life together!!

Barbara · Married on 05/27/2018

Jana sat down with us and went our all of the different types of flowers that we could have for our Daughters wedding. The flowers were beautiful and we got many compliments on them. I would definitely recommend them

Sent on 05/29/2018

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Barbara. It was our pleasure working with you and Torrey to create her design ideas. We are sooo happy that you and your guests enjoyed everything. Yay!!!! Best wishes to the newlyweds from all of us at Sedona Mountain High Flowers!!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Wow is all I can say! My now husband and I were absolutely blown away with the beauty and quality of our flowers. We had told Jana our vision and was confident she would deliver, but when it came to the actual day I almost cried when I saw everything because it was beyond PERFECTION. Rewind to the beginning of the process: being an out of towner, I couldn't have asked for a better person than Jana to work with. She stayed well within our budget, was professional and patient, and really listened to us. Other florists I had spoken with were pushy and unresponsive, so the second I connected with Jana it was a big breath of fresh air and I knew we were in amazing hands. We went to Sedona several months before our wedding to meet everyone in person and she was beyond accommodating and stayed late to talk through everything with us. I can't say enough good things about this florist. Book them now... you will not be disappointed! But you might cry happy tears :)

Sent on 06/09/2018

Sedona Mountain High Flowers's reply:

All I can say is Awwww... How sweet are you Melissa? Now you almost made me cry happy tears, lol. I am so happy to have been able to help you and Matt bring your wedding vision to life! I so greatly appreciate your kind words and truly wish you two the very best!!! XO! Jana

Matt · Married on 05/26/2018

Fantastic experience! They did a beautiful job and we’re very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Valerie · Married on 05/26/2018

Hands down, PRETTIEST FLOWERS I have EVER seen from Sedona Mountain High Flowers for our wedding this past May 2018 at Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona, AZ. From the moment I talked to Martha and Jana, I knew I would pick their company to provide flowers for our outdoor wedding. They were so professional, knowledgeable, creative with their suggestions/design, flexible and accommodating to provide comparable solutions that fit our budget, careful to ensure we selected the right flowers for the setting and season (including heat considerations), and so pleasant to work with. While I trusted Jana to design beautiful bouquets/arrangements based on my suggestions and examples, I was OVERWHELMED by the quality of what was delivered and set up on our wedding day. I couldn't stop looking at the arrangements, and we received so many compliments. Everything was gorgeous: The vases and arrangements/ribbons they selected to hang on the chairs for the wedding ceremony, wedding program and seating chart flower framing, cascading flowers for our cake, sign in table arrangements, perfectly sized boutonnieres and corsages, coordinating vases to go with our mercury candle holders for our reception dinner, etc were so elegant and classy and beautiful. We were so happy with everything, and they made our wedding day and wedding pictures so unforgettable. We can't thank them enough for how memorable they made our special day. I would highly recommend them for any wedding or special event. 5 stars is not enough... LOVE them. Hope you enjoy our pictures! They were honestly even more beautiful in person.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Jana and the team at Sedona Mountain High Flowers was a delight! She helped me choose the best florals for my vision. She was so helpful and worked with me to keep my ideas and my budget. Everything was even more perfect than I imagined. Sedona Mountain High Flowers is the place to go to for your wedding flower needs!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

Jana was wonderful to work with! I did all of my floral planning with her via email. She had a questionnaire for me to fill out with my floral visions, colors I liked, etc and she put together a very detailed order with exactly what kind of flowers she recommended for my bouquets. She had a few different "levels of fanciness" for me to choose from, and I was able to tweak a few things as needed (ie remove eucalyptus due to allergies). I was able to google what each flower looked like and more or less had an idea on how they would turn out. The bouquets were stunning and more beautiful than I imagined! She was great to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 05/04/2018

If you are looking for a quality florist in Sedona, look no further. Jana and her staff created floral masterpieces beyond my expectations with just a few emails and phone consults. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and they were able to write out an entire proposal of the flower types, colors, and arrangement. They are true botanical artists and made my experience so pleasant. Thank you ladies for quite literally, bringing my rose gold desert wedding to life! Love, Mrs. Conforti

Sent on 05/22/2018