Fresh from the Kitchen Reviews

151 | Phoenix, AZ

151 Reviews for Fresh from the Kitchen

Taylor Giesick Damron · Married on 10/05/2018

Taylor Giesick

The food was fantastic! Everyone at my wedding thought the food tasted great. The service was excellent. Would highly recommend Fresh from the Kitchen.

Bridget · event on: 04/27/2015

Noelle was the best. She worked with me in every way possible. The food was amazing and her presentation was beautiful. My guests raved about her.

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

FFTK is a diamond in the rough! After dealing with various caterers, we decided to go with FFTK and couldn't be happier. Noelle is incredibly responsive, patient, and accodomating which is very hard to find in vendors. Since we are out-of-towners, the latter qualities were even more important to us and she absolutely nailed it. In addition, the pricing is absolutely reasonable and there are no hidden costs like I found with other caterers. From start to finish, Noelle was a pleasure to work with and so professional and helpful. They also traveled from Phoenix to Sedona, our wedding location, which was wonderful. As for the food, woah. Our guests have been raving about the food since our wedding (2 weeks ago). It is NOT what you think of when you think of wedding food. It is delicious!! It felt like we were eating at a restaurant, not a wedding buffet. In addition to Noelle and the amazing food, her staff is fantastic. Friendly, professional and great with reacting to difficult setup challenges (it was VERY windy). I can't say enough good things about FFTK. Book them ASAP... you won't be disappointed!

Katie · Married on 05/20/2018

Look no further than Fresh from the Kitchen for your wedding catering needs. They are amazing! Easy to communicate with from day one all the way up to the event itself. We did a private tasting, which I would recommend to anyone, and were very happy with our experience that day. I'm not kidding that we were blown away the actual day of the wedding. The private tasting was good. We were impressed. This is why we picked them to begin with, but the actual wedding food was SPECTACULAR. These guys know how to deliver. We did a buffet and you would never have guessed it. Would have thought they cooked every one's dish individually. They are so professional and really have it down. We used them for catering and bar tending and couldn't have loved the staff members that were sent for our event more! They really took care of my husband and me that night, always making sure we had a drink in front of us if we wanted one, and making up plates for us while we were finishing up pictures to make sure we actually ate. Countless guests told us it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. Couldn't have been happier with our choice to go with FFTK. My only regret is not being able to eat even more of that glorious food!!! Hopefully I'll attend another event someday that they are catering!

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Noelle and the rest of the crew at Fresh From the Kitchen could not have been better. The food was great and the service was wonderful. They made everything go smooth on the day of the wedding. We also had them provide the cutting cake and cupcakes for our wedding and they turned out fabulous. They provided all of the tables and chairs and were very accommodating as far as changing guest count.

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you FFK was amazing and the food was great! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better to caterer our wedding. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your food (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2017

We hired Fresh from the Kitchen (FftK) for October wedding and are very happy with this decision. We did the all-inclusive package at Bella Rose Estate and had a choice between FftK and another caterer. We knew from the first tasting that FftK was the perfect caterer for our wedding. We loved working with them and both the food and service was wonderful! They also made sure that my husband and I had food as soon as possible, which we appreciated because it meant we could spend more time visiting tables during the reception. Thank you FftK!

Krystina · Married on 09/16/2017

Bride to Be's!!! USE FFTK FOR YOUR ARIZONA WEDDING! I cannot say enough about how incredible this company is with the founder Noelle at the helm. Working with Noelle from day one was impeccable. She helped me every single step of the way from tastings to the final day and my wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. She answered every email and question I had super fast and made me feel comfortable and taken care of the entire time. Now let's talk about the food. Flawless, delicious, beautiful...my family and friends from NYC and all over the country raved about the prime rib, roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and vegetables, not to mention the price!!! I researched so many wedding caterers in the AZ area and you cannot beat her prices for the high quality food and service provided! Our guests said it was the best cake they'd ever had at a wedding (cinnamon cake and ladies, we never thought that would be our wedding cake flavor and DAMN IT WAS DOPE). Her servers were impeccable and took care of me and my groom the entire night even putting aside a whole platter of the passed appetizers from cocktail hour so we could enjoy them after pictures. During our buffet dinner, the woman running the show that night served me and my groom and got us drinks throughout. And when we ran out to do sunset photos, she took our plates and kept them warm in the kitchen. Also, the bartender and packages Noelle offers are fab. We provided our own alcohol and the bartender she sent was awesome and fast, never a long line! And he provided mixers, water, soda, and a bunch of other drink amenities. Also note that she provided a cake stand, set up our menus and favors on our place settings, pre-poured champagne for reception, offered to provide and arrange all linens and dance floor (at cost of products, but she handled it all) and worked with our budget every step of the way. Thank you Noelle and FFTK for everything! If I did it all over, I would use you time and time again!

Taylor · Married on 05/07/2017

Noelle took the time to meet with us and was extremely accommodating when my husband and I were indecisive and would call to ask for "one" more tasting lol. Noelle along with her staff was amazing at our wedding and the food was so so good. All of my guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was. I put Fresh From The Kitchen on a pedestal and you'd be crazy not to have them cater your wedding! <3 Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review! :)

Heather · Married on 04/23/2017

The food was delicious! I especially loved the chicken wontons and BBQ meatballs! The staff was so professional and helpful. Noelle did a wonderful job accommodating special dietary requests and was always prompt and patient when responding to my million questions. Everyone loved the food! I highly recommend them.

Nancy · Married on 03/18/2017

Fresh From the Kitchen was great! Everyone raved about the food at the wedding. Noelle was very accommodating and quick to respond to my emails. We would definitely recommend Fresh From the Kitchen to friends and family!

Kathi · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so very impressed by Fresh from the Kitchen. Noelle was so amazing. We had some last minute changes to my son's weeding and we asked her if she could cater his wedding 8 days before the event! She provided an amazing menu with a limited budget and ALL of the guests couldn't stop talking about how good it was. The food was the best. The all around favorite was the tacos and the mac-n-Cheese !!!! The only thing we would have changed is that we needed dinner napkins, but seriously, that was the only thing we were in need of! The servers that she provided for the event were friendly, professional and did their jobs without a flaw. You know you had a great caterer when you turn around at the end of the evening and everything is cleaned, packed in the fridge and no trace that there was ever anyone in the kitchen!

Jenny · Married on 01/28/2017

Noelle created an amazing menu for us after a quick email about our favorite foods. People raved about the appetizers (like waiting by the kitchen door to catch the chicken & waffles before they were gone) and the dessert table was empty before we even cut the cake! Noelle was very flexible with any changes we wanted to make and attentive to any questions, allergies, etc. All of the food was beautifully presented and fit well with the look of the event.

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2016

We are so happy that we went with Fresh from the Kitchen! When deciding between our top two choices, we ultimately went with Fresh from the Kitchen because of how great Noelle was to work with. She is responsive, professional, and accommodating to your preferences and any changes that come up. We planned our wedding from out of state and couldn't make it to the group tastings, so she held a private tasting for us and sat with us to work through all the details of the rentals, food, and even how she would decorate the buffet table to match our wedding decor. On our wedding day, Noelle's team was amazing! Everything went so smoothly and they were so on top of it, I didn't have to worry about a thing! The food was great and many of our guests told us how much they enjoyed the dinner. I also appreciate the presentation of their food, they do an exceptional job.

Debra · Married on 09/30/2016

Fresh From the Kitchen was exactly as it sounds, wonderful, fresh and amazing! We had tasted her food months before the event and were so excited to actually have our wedding, so that we could eat her food again! Exactly as we remember it! So yummy! The service was fabulous and quick, and the help was exceptional. All of my friends and family have raved about the food! Cannot recommend her enough!

Regine · Married on 09/22/2016

I had the best experience with Fresh From the Kitchen LLC. Noelle is very professional, helpful, and easy to work with. The meal she provided us was absolutely delicious. Our guests were so impressed by the bold flavors and presentation of the meal. Fresh from the Kitchen's pricing is very reasonable and they were able to provide everything we needed for our wedding reception. Noelle was easy to get in contact with and so quick to respond to emails. Within the 6 months that we worked together, I never encountered any issues. Noelle is extremely flexible. Fresh from the Kitchen is definitely a vendor that I will work with again in the future. Noelle and her team is amazing!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Regine and Hansley! It was a wonderful pleasure to work with the both of you as well. Thank you for the great review! Enjoy your honeymoon and married life together. :)

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

We were so happy that we found Noelle and Fresh from the Kitchen! Originally we were thinking of going with another caterer but we didn't really get a good feeling on their professionalism. We reached out to our wedding planner (Cara from A Day to Cherish) and she recommended Fresh from the Kitchen. When we met with the owner and Head Chef Noelle we immediately felt at ease and knew this was the caterer for our wedding. Noelle is incredible sweet and easy to talk to and by the end of our first meeting I just wanted to give her a big hug. Besides being nice, Noelle also make amazing food! I feel like wedding food is often bland and not very good so we wanted to make sure we went with a company that would impress all our guests and make a memorable meal. At the wedding guest kept coming up to us and raving about the food and going on and on about how it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Noelle's team did the appetizers, plated dinner, wedding cake and she even handled all of our rentals. It was so nice to have all those things handled by the same vendor and Noelle was always very responsive with any questions or changes that we had for her. We are so happy that we used Fresh from the Kitchen and I have already been recommended them to people. :)

Sent on 05/23/2016

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Emily you and Dillon were amazing to work with! Attention to details, clear communication, and so kind. It was a joy to provide your wedding meal and assist you with making the whole experience wonderful from start to finish. Thank you again for your beautiful review!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2016

Noelle prepared a private tasting for us with a special menu as requested. Everything was absolutely amazing, we went to several other tastings from various vendors and were not impressed. Fresh from the Kitchen used the freshest ingredients and was beyond delicious. I was so happy to have Noelle be a part of our special day.

Janae · Married on 05/01/2016

I could not ask for a better outcome!! The food was so delicious, I wish I had left overs!
    After talking to the caterer that was included in our venue, we were not happy at all. With some research we discovered Noelle and her wonderful staff. They were able to fit us in for a last minute, same day tasting before we left town, and it only took one bite to know Fresh From The Kitchen was the one for us. Every bite was melt in your mouth, fresh, expertly flavored, and cooked to perfection. I have never worked with someone who was so passionate about helping her clients and loves what she does. Noelle went above and beyond to accommodate us in every way possible and everything went perfectly. Let’s not forget the staff either. Every member cared about what they were doing. They were friendly and very professional. Thank you to Noelle and her amazing staff for a wonderful wedding experience. If I ever need a caterer again you will be my first call. Absolutely highly recommend Fresh From The Kitchen!! Cheers

Carrie · Married on 04/02/2016

Noelle and her staff are absolutely amazing!! The food was spectacular and worth every cent we spent, everything was cooked to perfection! We had an outdoor wedding, where Noelle came and helped with the design and flow of the set-up, accommodating my desire to have the cocktail hour in a separate area than the meal service. She and her staff pulled off seamless service by setting up 2 outdoor kitchens for our needs. The staff was professional and courteous to all of our guests. I cannot recommend Fresh From the Kitchen highly enough! They helped make our day absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Carrie and Eric it was an honor to cater your wedding! You and your guests were a delight. Thank you! :)

Samantha · Married on 03/12/2016

FFTK is the best decision you'll make picking an event/wedding caterer! Noelle is the owner and head chef, and she is amazing! She's always quick to respond to email, very accommodating with questions/concerns and dietary needs, and super friendly. We used FFTK for our wedding catering, and Noelle also helped with table/chair rentals, linens, and bartending. The FOOD is unbelievable! We had appetizers, buffet dinner, and dessert... I was receiving compliments all evening about how delicious everything was from all guests (kids, adults, vegetarians, meat lovers, gluten-free)! Noelle had been able to set up a variety of menu items so all guests with dietary restrictions went home full and happy. AND the desserts were fantastic!! The food displays (especially the dessert table!) were beautiful and professional, and blended well thematically with our evening. Her entire staff all evening was professional and friendly, helping set up chairs and tables and assisting with champagne toast pours and clearing tables, as well as takedown afterwards. We HIGHLY recommend Noelle and Fresh from the Kitchen for any event, especially weddings!!

Elana · Married on 03/06/2016

Noelle and her crew were fantastic! She was super responsive and helped us make our wedding menu exactly what we wanted. Even though we had a buffet, she and her crew served not just us but our grandparents as well. The buffet table was set up beautifully and was visually laid out well. The food was excellent and everybody said they really liked everything.

Alexa · Married on 03/05/2016

Noelle and the entire Fresh From the Kitchen crew were amazing for our wedding! The food was delicious and the crew was attentive and sweet. We couldn't have chosen a better caterer! :)

Skyla · event on: 04/19/2013

Working with FFTK was the easiest part of putting together my event. Noelle was not only so sweet, but followed through with every promise made and greatly exceeded my expectations.

Alexa · Married on 11/21/2015

Noelle was so wonderful to work with. Not only did she create a custom menu for my wedding but she kept it all within my budget. Noelle and her team made the night so easy for us. Dinner for 185 people is not easy to keep consistent yet it all tasted just like it did in the tasting with only 4 people! Noelle is great and I cannot give a better recommendation. We even received compliments from our guests about how wonderful and attentive her staff was. Overall, great experience and I wouldn’t have a hesitate to book Fresh from the Kitchen again.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review! :)