148 Reviews for Fresh from the Kitchen

No Pork (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
125 Fresh from the Kitchen Reviews

FFTK is a diamond in the rough! After dealing with various caterers, we decided to go with FFTK and couldn't be happier. Noelle is incredibly responsive, patient, and accodomating which is very hard to find in vendors. Since we are out-of-towners, the latter qualities were even more important to us and she absolutely nailed it. In addition, the pricing is absolutely reasonable and there are no hidden costs like I found with other caterers. From start to finish, Noelle was a pleasure to work with and so professional and helpful. They also traveled from Phoenix to Sedona, our wedding location, which was wonderful. As for the food, woah. Our guests have been raving about the food since our wedding (2 weeks ago). It is NOT what you think of when you think of wedding food. It is delicious!! It felt like we were eating at a restaurant, not a wedding buffet. In addition to Noelle and the amazing food, her staff is fantastic. Friendly, professional and great with reacting to difficult setup challenges (it was VERY windy). I can't say enough good things about FFTK. Book them ASAP... you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Fresh from the Kitchen (FftK) for October wedding and are very happy with this decision. We did the all-inclusive package at Bella Rose Estate and had a choice between FftK and another caterer. We knew from the first tasting that FftK was the perfect caterer for our wedding. We loved working with them and both the food and service was wonderful! They also made sure that my husband and I had food as soon as possible, which we appreciated because it meant we could spend more time visiting tables during the reception. Thank you FftK!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Italian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegan

Let me just tell you FFK was amazing and the food was great! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better to caterer our wedding. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your food (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Haley, 12/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bride to Be's!!! USE FFTK FOR YOUR ARIZONA WEDDING! I cannot say enough about how incredible this company is with the founder Noelle at the helm. Working with Noelle from day one was impeccable. She helped me every single step of the way from tastings to the final day and my wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. She answered every email and question I had super fast and made me feel comfortable and taken care of the entire time. Now let's talk about the food. Flawless, delicious, beautiful...my family and friends from NYC and all over the country raved about the prime rib, roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and vegetables, not to mention the price!!! I researched so many wedding caterers in the AZ area and you cannot beat her prices for the high quality food and service provided! Our guests said it was the best cake they'd ever had at a wedding (cinnamon cake and ladies, we never thought that would be our wedding cake flavor and DAMN IT WAS DOPE). Her servers were impeccable and took care of me and my groom the entire night even putting aside a whole platter of the passed appetizers from cocktail hour so we could enjoy them after pictures. During our buffet dinner, the woman running the show that night served me and my groom and got us drinks throughout. And when we ran out to do sunset photos, she took our plates and kept them warm in the kitchen. Also, the bartender and packages Noelle offers are fab. We provided our own alcohol and the bartender she sent was awesome and fast, never a long line! And he provided mixers, water, soda, and a bunch of other drink amenities. Also note that she provided a cake stand, set up our menus and favors on our place settings, pre-poured champagne for reception, offered to provide and arrange all linens and dance floor (at cost of products, but she handled it all) and worked with our budget every step of the way. Thank you Noelle and FFTK for everything! If I did it all over, I would use you time and time again!

Profile Picture Krystina, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings

Noelle took the time to meet with us and was extremely accommodating when my husband and I were indecisive and would call to ask for "one" more tasting lol. Noelle along with her staff was amazing at our wedding and the food was so so good. All of my guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was. I put Fresh From The Kitchen on a pedestal and you'd be crazy not to have them cater your wedding!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were so happy with the food served at our wedding by Fresh from the Kitchen. The food was fresh, as promised, and delicious! We really wanted to serve organic, locally sourced food at our wedding and found that Fresh from the Kitchen was one of a few caterers here in Arizona that provide this service.

We attended a couple of tastings hosted by Fresh from the Kitchen to sample their food and select our wedding menu. Everything we tasted had wonderful flavor and we valued the variety in their menu options. We especially admired the team’s flexibility! They traveled from Phoenix to our wedding in Sedona, Arizona and set-up an outdoor kitchen next to our creekside venue. This added to the complexity of our wedding, but everything ran smoothly and you’d never know they set it all up from scratch.

We appreciated actually getting to eat the food as we know many brides and grooms don’t get the chance to eat at their own weddings. Our Fresh from the Kitchen team brought us plates within minutes of sitting down at our reception and came back several times to see if we needed anything.

We really enjoyed working with Noelle Salinas, the owner and head chef of Fresh from the Kitchen. She is a very talented chef and we found her to be incredibly responsive to our needs. We would highly recommend Noelle and Fresh from the Kitchen to anyone looking to hire a professional caterer!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Buffet, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, American, BBQ, Nut Free, Organic, Vegetarian

The food was delicious! I especially loved the chicken wontons and BBQ meatballs! The staff was so professional and helpful. Noelle did a wonderful job accommodating special dietary requests and was always prompt and patient when responding to my million questions. Everyone loved the food! I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Fresh From the Kitchen was great! Everyone raved about the food at the wedding. Noelle was very accommodating and quick to respond to my emails. We would definitely recommend Fresh From the Kitchen to friends and family!

Profile Picture Nancy, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I am so very impressed by Fresh from the Kitchen. Noelle was so amazing. We had some last minute changes to my son's weeding and we asked her if she could cater his wedding 8 days before the event! She provided an amazing menu with a limited budget and ALL of the guests couldn't stop talking about how good it was. The food was the best. The all around favorite was the tacos and the mac-n-Cheese !!!! The only thing we would have changed is that we needed dinner napkins, but seriously, that was the only thing we were in need of! The servers that she provided for the event were friendly, professional and did their jobs without a flaw. You know you had a great caterer when you turn around at the end of the evening and everything is cleaned, packed in the fridge and no trace that there was ever anyone in the kitchen!

Profile Picture Kathi, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Noelle created an amazing menu for us after a quick email about our favorite foods. People raved about the appetizers (like waiting by the kitchen door to catch the chicken & waffles before they were gone) and the dessert table was empty before we even cut the cake! Noelle was very flexible with any changes we wanted to make and attentive to any questions, allergies, etc. All of the food was beautifully presented and fit well with the look of the event.

Profile Picture Jenny, 1/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, American, Local, Southwestern, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Dessert

We are so happy that we went with Fresh from the Kitchen! When deciding between our top two choices, we ultimately went with Fresh from the Kitchen because of how great Noelle was to work with. She is responsive, professional, and accommodating to your preferences and any changes that come up. We planned our wedding from out of state and couldn't make it to the group tastings, so she held a private tasting for us and sat with us to work through all the details of the rentals, food, and even how she would decorate the buffet table to match our wedding decor. On our wedding day, Noelle's team was amazing! Everything went so smoothly and they were so on top of it, I didn't have to worry about a thing! The food was great and many of our guests told us how much they enjoyed the dinner. I also appreciate the presentation of their food, they do an exceptional job.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Champagne Toast

Fresh From the Kitchen was exactly as it sounds, wonderful, fresh and amazing! We had tasted her food months before the event and were so excited to actually have our wedding, so that we could eat her food again! Exactly as we remember it! So yummy! The service was fabulous and quick, and the help was exceptional. All of my friends and family have raved about the food! Cannot recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Debra, 9/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

I had the best experience with Fresh From the Kitchen LLC. Noelle is very professional, helpful, and easy to work with. The meal she provided us was absolutely delicious. Our guests were so impressed by the bold flavors and presentation of the meal. Fresh from the Kitchen's pricing is very reasonable and they were able to provide everything we needed for our wedding reception. Noelle was easy to get in contact with and so quick to respond to emails. Within the 6 months that we worked together, I never encountered any issues. Noelle is extremely flexible. Fresh from the Kitchen is definitely a vendor that I will work with again in the future. Noelle and her team is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Regine, 9/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were so happy that we found Noelle and Fresh from the Kitchen! Originally we were thinking of going with another caterer but we didn't really get a good feeling on their professionalism. We reached out to our wedding planner (Cara from A Day to Cherish) and she recommended Fresh from the Kitchen. When we met with the owner and Head Chef Noelle we immediately felt at ease and knew this was the caterer for our wedding. Noelle is incredible sweet and easy to talk to and by the end of our first meeting I just wanted to give her a big hug. Besides being nice, Noelle also make amazing food! I feel like wedding food is often bland and not very good so we wanted to make sure we went with a company that would impress all our guests and make a memorable meal. At the wedding guest kept coming up to us and raving about the food and going on and on about how it was the best wedding food they had ever had. Noelle's team did the appetizers, plated dinner, wedding cake and she even handled all of our rentals. It was so nice to have all those things handled by the same vendor and Noelle was always very responsive with any questions or changes that we had for her. We are so happy that we used Fresh from the Kitchen and I have already been recommended them to people. :)

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Bartender(s), American, Southwestern, Chairs, Tables, Cake, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Noelle prepared a private tasting for us with a special menu as requested. Everything was absolutely amazing, we went to several other tastings from various vendors and were not impressed. Fresh from the Kitchen used the freshest ingredients and was beyond delicious. I was so happy to have Noelle be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Ashley , 5/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

I could not ask for a better outcome!! The food was so delicious, I wish I had left overs!
After talking to the caterer that was included in our venue, we were not happy at all. With some research we discovered Noelle and her wonderful staff. They were able to fit us in for a last minute, same day tasting before we left town, and it only took one bite to know Fresh From The Kitchen was the one for us. Every bite was melt in your mouth, fresh, expertly flavored, and cooked to perfection. I have never worked with someone who was so passionate about helping her clients and loves what she does. Noelle went above and beyond to accommodate us in every way possible and everything went perfectly. Let’s not forget the staff either. Every member cared about what they were doing. They were friendly and very professional. Thank you to Noelle and her amazing staff for a wonderful wedding experience. If I ever need a caterer again you will be my first call. Absolutely highly recommend Fresh From The Kitchen!! Cheers

Profile Picture Janae , 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Disappointed that our wedding meal was not as good as the trial, but the staff was great to work with, and the cake was out of this world!

Profile Picture Hillary, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Noelle and her staff are absolutely amazing!! The food was spectacular and worth every cent we spent, everything was cooked to perfection! We had an outdoor wedding, where Noelle came and helped with the design and flow of the set-up, accommodating my desire to have the cocktail hour in a separate area than the meal service. She and her staff pulled off seamless service by setting up 2 outdoor kitchens for our needs. The staff was professional and courteous to all of our guests. I cannot recommend Fresh From the Kitchen highly enough! They helped make our day absolutely perfect!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

FFTK is the best decision you'll make picking an event/wedding caterer! Noelle is the owner and head chef, and she is amazing! She's always quick to respond to email, very accommodating with questions/concerns and dietary needs, and super friendly. We used FFTK for our wedding catering, and Noelle also helped with table/chair rentals, linens, and bartending. The FOOD is unbelievable! We had appetizers, buffet dinner, and dessert... I was receiving compliments all evening about how delicious everything was from all guests (kids, adults, vegetarians, meat lovers, gluten-free)! Noelle had been able to set up a variety of menu items so all guests with dietary restrictions went home full and happy. AND the desserts were fantastic!! The food displays (especially the dessert table!) were beautiful and professional, and blended well thematically with our evening. Her entire staff all evening was professional and friendly, helping set up chairs and tables and assisting with champagne toast pours and clearing tables, as well as takedown afterwards. We HIGHLY recommend Noelle and Fresh from the Kitchen for any event, especially weddings!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Noelle and her crew were fantastic! She was super responsive and helped us make our wedding menu exactly what we wanted. Even though we had a buffet, she and her crew served not just us but our grandparents as well. The buffet table was set up beautifully and was visually laid out well. The food was excellent and everybody said they really liked everything.

Profile Picture Elana, 3/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Kosher, No Pork, Vegetarian

Noelle and the entire Fresh From the Kitchen crew were amazing for our wedding! The food was delicious and the crew was attentive and sweet. We couldn't have chosen a better caterer! :)

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Noelle was so wonderful to work with. Not only did she create a custom menu for my wedding but she kept it all within my budget. Noelle and her team made the night so easy for us. Dinner for 185 people is not easy to keep consistent yet it all tasted just like it did in the tasting with only 4 people! Noelle is great and I cannot give a better recommendation. We even received compliments from our guests about how wonderful and attentive her staff was. Overall, great experience and I wouldn’t have a hesitate to book Fresh from the Kitchen again.

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Perfect venue for a ceremony and reception combination event. Noelle helped us tremendously with all of our preparation and venue decisions. Very pleasant and service oriented. Food/catering was very good as well. Our wedding was absolutely awesome and we are so glad we chose Fresh Events! Highly recommend for catering and venue.

Profile Picture User5613252, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

Noelle was so sweet, prompt, and caring from the very beginning. She catered our rehearsal dinner at our home and it was absolutely amazing! Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was, and how beautiful the setup looked. The staff was polite, friendly, and extremely attentive. For my next big event she will definitely be my caterer of choice. I can not say enough, except hire Fresh from the Kitchen if you want an awesome event that your friends will not stop talking about.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Noelle was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She has a lovely taste testing option that was incredible. All of our guests loved the food, presentation and service! Noelle is easy to work with, very communicative and responsive, and flexible! She is highly recommended. Our event was in Sedona and she made the service seamless with no worries about the quality.

Profile Picture User5635238, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, American, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception