Fresh from the Kitchen Reviews

162 | Phoenix, AZ

162 Reviews for Fresh from the Kitchen

Gordon Dibble · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing service

From the very start of our communication with FFTK Catering we knew they were the special. From Pat to Noelle they responded professionally and quickly. All throughout the planning process to last minute venue changes, Noelle was there for us!! At the wedding the setup and food was amazing! While Noelle was not able to be there her staff was exceptional! Our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing and delicious the food was! From the appetizers to the main courses to the desserts and their presentation were perfect! We sent Noelle a photo of the wedding cake we wanted from the Martha Stewart website. Noelle and her staff took the photo and hit a grand slam! It was even better than we could have imagined and the taste of the cake was equal to or even better than the cake looked! Taste and presentation were perfect!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Tracy Garrity · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Fabulous food and service

Delicious food, wonderful service - we were so happy with everything they provided for my daughter's wedding. Very fair and flexible - and we are still getting compliments on the food. BEST STEAKS EVER. Will definitely use them again!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Corinne

Corinne · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Outstanding Food!

Noelle is quick with answering all of my emails. She is not only a caterer but a 5-star chef, I couldn't believe how outstanding her food tasted. It was our first food tasting and I picked on the spot that I had to have her cater my wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words!! Much appreciated. :) FFTK can not wait to cater your wedding food and make sure your guest's experience a taste of perfection!!
  • Lauren

Lauren Ulrich · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Delicious!

My husband and I had Fresh from the Kitchen cater our wedding and we could not have been more happy with our choice! The food was delicious, and remained hot when it was served. The amount of variety and choices you can make for the menu was great! Our guests loved the food. I would hire them again for future events and recommend them!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Cowan · Married on 03/08/2020

Five star service and food!

Five stars for sure! Noelle and her team made sure our wedding went perfectly. They provided amazing food, which is impressive when serving buffet-style. The vegetables were fresh, the meat was tender, and everything was well-seasoned. A really nice touch was that they had our food was ready for us when we sat down. People were telling us that we wouldn't eat on our wedding day, but Noelle's team made sure that wasn't the case! They provided our cake as well, which was delicious and looked exactly like the photos I gave them for inspiration. The staff were professional and helpful, and Noelle even contributed to details like reception layout. Without my asking, they coordinated the buffet design with our wedding colors. I would recommend them for any event! The guests had a great meal and so did we! (photo credit: RadNad Photography)

Sent on 06/07/2020

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Thank you for the stunning review!!! :)
    We loved making your wedding delicious! You guys were such an awesome couple!! 💖💖
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 03/07/2020

So delicious!

We were so happy with Fresh From the Kitchen! The food was absolutely delicious and the team was professional and easy to work with. We had a southwestern theme and Noelle worked tirelessly with us to customize our menu so it matched our vision. We also had guests with various food allergies and requirements (gluten free, vegan, egg free, etc...), and FFTK was able to accommodate all of these requests and come up with some equally delicious options (the Southwestern Vegan Bowl was a huge hit!) We appreciate all they did to make our day so special and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a catering group who likes to be creative with food and create dishes that are unique and delicious!

Sent on 04/04/2020

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review! We loved everything about catering your special day. You and Dylan were such a dream to work with and the wedding was gorgeous! I cant wait to see professional photos

Eliza · Married on 02/01/2020

Great Plated Dinner!!

We had so much positive feedback from our wedding guests about how much they loved the food, which is not always the case at weddings. The passed appetizers were just the right size and all of the dinner entrees were cooked perfectly! I would highly recommend Noelle and her amazing service staff, they did a great job!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Daphnie

Daphnie · Married on 01/26/2020

Amazing food

FFTK was the perfect caterer for our wedding. We attended a few tastings due to my indecisiveness and each time they were eager to help! The food at the tastings was each time so delicious. But most importantly the day of the wedding everything was PERFECT. Even family members who are in the culinary field were incredibly impressed with the taste, quality, and delivery of the food! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/10/2019

FFTK is the Best!

Noelle and her staff are fabulous! From the tasting to the reception, Noelle was attentive and quick to respond to any requests and needs. She came up with a cohesive menu, which was not only delicious but beautiful. Our cocktail hour and dinner reception meals were fantastically displayed and plated. She secured us a cart for our gelato dessert when we were unable to get a cart from the vendor, and she made fantastic Greek cookies shaped like hearts! Hands down, I would recommend Fresh From the Kitchen to anyone.

Sent on 09/12/2020

Michelle · Married on 04/09/2019

Amazing, food we can still taste!

Noelle and her team were amazing! Fresh from the Kitchen from our venue and the best option by far. We had tasting and knew we didn't need to look further. You can tell that they care about the food and the staff was great at the wedding. We had it set and banquet style, my husband and I had our plates served before we even got a chance to sit down. I would highly recommend them for any event. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing food and Cake!!!

Noelle, the owner was a dream to work with. We wanted specific food; tomato soup and grill cheese shooter, a Smores bar surprise for my Husband. A slider bar for late night snacks. Everyone was raving about how wonderful the food was. She even gave us kid options and made vegan dishes for our friends. I mean she made it easy and the food was delicious! She also made our cake which was AMAZING!!!!! french Vanilla with raspberry filling.  I would use again, and need an excuse to! Missing the dream food already!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Taylor Giesick Damron · Married on 10/05/2018

Taylor Giesick

The food was fantastic! Everyone at my wedding thought the food tasted great. The service was excellent. Would highly recommend Fresh from the Kitchen.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

FFTK is a diamond in the rough! After dealing with various caterers, we decided to go with FFTK and couldn't be happier. Noelle is incredibly responsive, patient, and accodomating which is very hard to find in vendors. Since we are out-of-towners, the latter qualities were even more important to us and she absolutely nailed it. In addition, the pricing is absolutely reasonable and there are no hidden costs like I found with other caterers. From start to finish, Noelle was a pleasure to work with and so professional and helpful. They also traveled from Phoenix to Sedona, our wedding location, which was wonderful. As for the food, woah. Our guests have been raving about the food since our wedding (2 weeks ago). It is NOT what you think of when you think of wedding food. It is delicious!! It felt like we were eating at a restaurant, not a wedding buffet. In addition to Noelle and the amazing food, her staff is fantastic. Friendly, professional and great with reacting to difficult setup challenges (it was VERY windy). I can't say enough good things about FFTK. Book them ASAP... you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Katie · Married on 05/20/2018

Look no further than Fresh from the Kitchen for your wedding catering needs. They are amazing! Easy to communicate with from day one all the way up to the event itself. We did a private tasting, which I would recommend to anyone, and were very happy with our experience that day. I'm not kidding that we were blown away the actual day of the wedding. The private tasting was good. We were impressed. This is why we picked them to begin with, but the actual wedding food was SPECTACULAR. These guys know how to deliver. We did a buffet and you would never have guessed it. Would have thought they cooked every one's dish individually. They are so professional and really have it down. We used them for catering and bar tending and couldn't have loved the staff members that were sent for our event more! They really took care of my husband and me that night, always making sure we had a drink in front of us if we wanted one, and making up plates for us while we were finishing up pictures to make sure we actually ate. Countless guests told us it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. Couldn't have been happier with our choice to go with FFTK. My only regret is not being able to eat even more of that glorious food!!! Hopefully I'll attend another event someday that they are catering!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

Working with Noelle and the rest of the crew at Fresh From the Kitchen could not have been better. The food was great and the service was wonderful. They made everything go smooth on the day of the wedding. We also had them provide the cutting cake and cupcakes for our wedding and they turned out fabulous. They provided all of the tables and chairs and were very accommodating as far as changing guest count.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Haley · Married on 12/01/2017

Let me just tell you FFK was amazing and the food was great! They were amazing to work with and I truly couldn't have picked anyone better to caterer our wedding. Don't spend another minute looking into someone else to do your food (you have enough to do already :) ) Just stop here and book them you won't regret it!!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2017

We hired Fresh from the Kitchen (FftK) for October wedding and are very happy with this decision. We did the all-inclusive package at Bella Rose Estate and had a choice between FftK and another caterer. We knew from the first tasting that FftK was the perfect caterer for our wedding. We loved working with them and both the food and service was wonderful! They also made sure that my husband and I had food as soon as possible, which we appreciated because it meant we could spend more time visiting tables during the reception. Thank you FftK!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Krystina · Married on 09/16/2017

Bride to Be's!!! USE FFTK FOR YOUR ARIZONA WEDDING! I cannot say enough about how incredible this company is with the founder Noelle at the helm. Working with Noelle from day one was impeccable. She helped me every single step of the way from tastings to the final day and my wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. She answered every email and question I had super fast and made me feel comfortable and taken care of the entire time. Now let's talk about the food. Flawless, delicious, beautiful...my family and friends from NYC and all over the country raved about the prime rib, roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and vegetables, not to mention the price!!! I researched so many wedding caterers in the AZ area and you cannot beat her prices for the high quality food and service provided! Our guests said it was the best cake they'd ever had at a wedding (cinnamon cake and ladies, we never thought that would be our wedding cake flavor and DAMN IT WAS DOPE). Her servers were impeccable and took care of me and my groom the entire night even putting aside a whole platter of the passed appetizers from cocktail hour so we could enjoy them after pictures. During our buffet dinner, the woman running the show that night served me and my groom and got us drinks throughout. And when we ran out to do sunset photos, she took our plates and kept them warm in the kitchen. Also, the bartender and packages Noelle offers are fab. We provided our own alcohol and the bartender she sent was awesome and fast, never a long line! And he provided mixers, water, soda, and a bunch of other drink amenities. Also note that she provided a cake stand, set up our menus and favors on our place settings, pre-poured champagne for reception, offered to provide and arrange all linens and dance floor (at cost of products, but she handled it all) and worked with our budget every step of the way. Thank you Noelle and FFTK for everything! If I did it all over, I would use you time and time again!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/07/2017

Noelle took the time to meet with us and was extremely accommodating when my husband and I were indecisive and would call to ask for "one" more tasting lol. Noelle along with her staff was amazing at our wedding and the food was so so good. All of my guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was. I put Fresh From The Kitchen on a pedestal and you'd be crazy not to have them cater your wedding! <3 Thank you!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Fresh from the Kitchen's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review! :)

Heather · Married on 04/23/2017

The food was delicious! I especially loved the chicken wontons and BBQ meatballs! The staff was so professional and helpful. Noelle did a wonderful job accommodating special dietary requests and was always prompt and patient when responding to my million questions. Everyone loved the food! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Nancy · Married on 03/18/2017

Fresh From the Kitchen was great! Everyone raved about the food at the wedding. Noelle was very accommodating and quick to respond to my emails. We would definitely recommend Fresh From the Kitchen to friends and family!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Kathi · Married on 03/11/2017

I am so very impressed by Fresh from the Kitchen. Noelle was so amazing. We had some last minute changes to my son's weeding and we asked her if she could cater his wedding 8 days before the event! She provided an amazing menu with a limited budget and ALL of the guests couldn't stop talking about how good it was. The food was the best. The all around favorite was the tacos and the mac-n-Cheese !!!! The only thing we would have changed is that we needed dinner napkins, but seriously, that was the only thing we were in need of! The servers that she provided for the event were friendly, professional and did their jobs without a flaw. You know you had a great caterer when you turn around at the end of the evening and everything is cleaned, packed in the fridge and no trace that there was ever anyone in the kitchen!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jenny · Married on 01/28/2017

Noelle created an amazing menu for us after a quick email about our favorite foods. People raved about the appetizers (like waiting by the kitchen door to catch the chicken & waffles before they were gone) and the dessert table was empty before we even cut the cake! Noelle was very flexible with any changes we wanted to make and attentive to any questions, allergies, etc. All of the food was beautifully presented and fit well with the look of the event.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2016

We are so happy that we went with Fresh from the Kitchen! When deciding between our top two choices, we ultimately went with Fresh from the Kitchen because of how great Noelle was to work with. She is responsive, professional, and accommodating to your preferences and any changes that come up. We planned our wedding from out of state and couldn't make it to the group tastings, so she held a private tasting for us and sat with us to work through all the details of the rentals, food, and even how she would decorate the buffet table to match our wedding decor. On our wedding day, Noelle's team was amazing! Everything went so smoothly and they were so on top of it, I didn't have to worry about a thing! The food was great and many of our guests told us how much they enjoyed the dinner. I also appreciate the presentation of their food, they do an exceptional job.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Debra · Married on 09/30/2016

Fresh From the Kitchen was exactly as it sounds, wonderful, fresh and amazing! We had tasted her food months before the event and were so excited to actually have our wedding, so that we could eat her food again! Exactly as we remember it! So yummy! The service was fabulous and quick, and the help was exceptional. All of my friends and family have raved about the food! Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/29/2016