3600 Lakeway Drive, Bellingham, WA 98229 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for A Taste of Elegance

Lori · Married on 12/07/2008

A great, GREAT feast, wonderfully presented, and the building was filled with the delightful scents of the season. A MUST for your wedding! :o)

Alyssa · Married on 07/21/2007

A Taste of Elegance not only provides OUSTANDING food, but for a great price! All of the staff members were absolutely incredible and very helpful. I was definitely a bridezilla when it came to the catering and they didn't even bat an eye at my crazy questions and requests! Not only did they help me with my catering concerns, but since we were living out of state at the time, they also helped recommend hotels, dry cleaners, salons, bakers, and anything else we needed help planning. A large number of our guests still tell us that our wedding was the first they had attended with such great food. I cannot say enough about how amazing they were. I would recommend them to anyone!

Such delicious food! I've attended several events catered by A Taste Of Elegance and the food and service is always awesome. Looking forward to future events catered by them!

A Taste of Elegance FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? French, German, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian