5017 Hazelwood Rd, Newport News, VA 23605 Map · Phone number

About A Moment of Bliss

Every little girl dreams of her dream wedding growing up, I am here to help make your little girl dreams come real. I am here to guide you in the direction of the right vendors and venues for your wedding. A wedding coordinator can be there from the beginning to the end or the day of your wedding. I am here to make it run smooth, so you dont have to stress.

Its your day, let you and I make it special.

Until the day you say "I DO" no one will take better care of you.

weddings003
JenniferandtimsWeddingMay512027
weddings003

2 Reviews for A Moment of Bliss

Lynn · Married on 09/16/2012

Where to start! Christina and I hit it off right from the start! We met to talk about what to expect and clicked with regard to how much help I needed. A few days before the wedding, we checked final details and I turned everything over to her completely at ease with her. Absolutely everything flowed perfectly!! She kept the events going in time and even rescued us when the rained started just a little, as we finished pictures. She made sure we got food too.....a bride & groom get hungry, ya know! All the guests were really impressed with how professional she was and how efficient too! Absolutely wonderful to have someone who is so good at getting things done the way they should be done!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you, Christine! With love, Lynn

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • User2042563 · 2+ years ago

2.0
      1.0
      3.5
      0.5
      0.5

We were not pleased with the service we received. All of our other vendors had one complaint... the event planner. We used her services for day of service. Everything had been planned out to the letter and we only needed her to set up. She made promises on which she could not deliver and the setup was incomplete. We wasted money purchasing decorations she was unable to place at the reception and the wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/04/2012

A Moment of Bliss's reply:

I went out my way to make sure everything was just like she asked for, I even brought in another assistant to make sure we could do everything she wanted at the last minute. The pictures matched her table and all decorations were used. We only had and 1 1/2 hours to set up reception and ceremony and it was all complete. As for the caterers, they were hard to work with and they wouldn't even cut a piece of cake for one of the brides family because they were trying to get out of there. I asked the bride twice if everything was to her satisfaction and she said yes. The bride and groom was such a delight to work with, I got alot of compliments from their family members on how it turned out. If anything was wrong or not to her liking I would have fixed anything she wanted at that time. Im sorry she was happy afterwards.

A Moment of Bliss FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 906.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,314.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,499.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists
    Best Face Forward- Skin, Makeup & Hair Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Christina is by far one of the nicest people you will ever meet. She strives to go above and beyond for her clients. We are always happy to help her with any event.

• Delta Studio Productions
    Delta Studio Productions Wedding Videographers

Moment of Bliss will turn your next event one to remember! Entrust your wedding day event to the hands of a true professional wedding planner, with this company expect nothing but the best!

• Big Dreams Media Group
    Big Dreams Media Group Wedding DJs

They are a great company to work with we always enjoy when we have a chance to work with A moment of Bliss

• 5017 Hazelwood Rd Newport News, 23605 See on map