A Bride's Best Mate

Lafayette, CO Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

A Bride’s Best Mate is a wedding planning service based in Denver, Colorado. Owner Alison Amy discovered her love of weddings while organizing her own special celebration. She strives to create a stress-free planning experience so each couple can enjoy the process as much as she did.

A Bride’s Best Mate specializes in day-of coordination to ensure each detail is arranged and you can relax on your big day. Alison also provides partial and full-service planning packages if you need a little more help. You can get to know your planner and share your wedding vision during a complimentary consultation. Alternately, if you require the advice of an industry expert, Alison offers hourly consultations to review any planning questions you may have. You can also avail of specialized packages for proposals and elopements.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1300

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Jillian
    Jillian S. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing!!!

I would have Alison and A Bride’s Best Mate over and over and over again as our day of coordinator. Alison and Tori were the most amazing team to have on our big day and I cannot say enough good things about them. Family and friends are still telling us how great they were. They were upbeat, the nicest and caring duo, so professional and fun. Thank you both for making our day so amazing!!
    Jay Q. Married on 07/14/2018

Hired Alison to help with my wedding morning prep

I hired Alison to help facilitate my wedding morning routine and make sure myself and my groomsmen stayed on time and be the co-ordinator between both wedding parties to make sure that we got to the first reveal and photos on time. It was extremely valueable to have her there, simple things like helping the photographer with the photos, making sure our breakfast delivery arrived, speaking to the driver of our car when he got lost to give him directions. Alison did everything I wouldn’t have wanted to do on my wedding day and allowed me to enjoy myself with my groomsmen. Cheers Alison, thanks again.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding