15000 West 6th Ave. #203, Golden, CO 80401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date

About Right as Rayne Events

Right as Rayne Events is a wedding planning service based out of Golden, Colorado. Owner Kinsey Rayne Sarian works together with her team of planners and coordinators to help you create the event of your dreams. Kinsey and her team have an eye for detail and specialize in bringing all aspects of your day together in a stunning way. For them, no request is too small or too large, and with their help, you can make your vision a reality.

The team at Right as Rayne Events can craft every aspect of your wedding, including the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. They have experience in helping couples host civil unions, destination weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military ceremonies, religious weddings, cultural weddings, double weddings, elopements, and non-religious weddings. Some of the planning services they offer include:

• Budget analysis

Invitations
ceremony 5

2 Reviews for Right as Rayne Events

Ruth · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot thank Right as Rayne enough for their kindness, patience, and professionalism when it came to my wedding. Kinsey and Amanda have a gift for taking what seems like a giant mess and making it into a truly magical event. Every guest I spoke with told me how this was the best wedding they have ever been to, and I take ZERO credit for that. It was all thanks to Right as Rayne Events.

We had a DIY wedding at AA Barn in Grand Lake, CO. We had quite a few restrictions with the barn as it was in Arapaho Nat'l Forest, and boarded the Colorado River, where Rocky Mt Nat'l Park was located on the other bank. This meant we had to abide by state park regulations, and federal park regulations. RARE was able to accommodate all of this, plus a VERY full wedding. We tried to keep our guest count under 75, but that quickly blew out of proportion.

We definitely had some hiccups, but you would never have known it. They were able to save our very ugly and disheveled cake, help a bridesmaid who's 'girls' did not fit into her dress, take care of a musician we had to fire mid-reception. and deal with a 15 minute apocalyptic down pour. But none of it mattered because my wedding was truly the best day of my life. Other than my husband, the two most important people at my wedding was Kinsey and Amanda from Right as Rayne Events. I HIGHLY recommend them if you want to have a hassle free and magical wedding day.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Right as Rayne Events's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for all of your kind words Ruth! We loved working with you, and are so happy to have been a part of your special day.

Right as Rayne Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 15000 West 6th Ave. #203 Golden, CO, 80401 See on map
    720-594-6829 (Phone number)
    Location of (Right as Rayne Events)