Moss & Maeve

Denver, CO View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Moss & Maeve is an event planning and styling company located in Denver, Colorado and Madison, Wisconsin and was recently featured in an international wedding blog called Magnolia Rouge. Moss & Maeve works closely with clients to deliver completely customized wedding events. Specializing in elegant and flawlessly-executed events, their expert team of wedding planners will go above and beyond to ensure you receive the wedding of your dreams. Whether your event is simple and intimate or extravagant and grand, Moss & Maeve will handle all your most important details from start to finish so you can truly enjoy your once-in-a-lifetime wedding experience.

From day-of coordination to full-service wedding planning, Moss & Maeve provides professional event planning and styling services with a focus on beautiful and custom weddings. Co-creators Emma and Sarah strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients for a more personalized experience tailored to their unique style and vision. Event services offered include the following:

• Event design
  • Day-of coordination
  • Partial and full wedding planning
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget analysis

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/11/2020

Honestly Saved My Whole Wedding!

Emma has been planning my July wedding for the past year. She came up with a perfect and modern design that fit my vision. She has coordinated the venue, florals, catering, decor, photography, DJ, photo booth and all my rentals. I have the full package and thank goodness I do because about a month ago I came to the decision that this perfect wedding was going to have to be postponed due to Covid19.
    I was convinced I was going to lose so much money on deposits because there was no way we were going to be able to find a date that worked for the venue and all of my vendors. Emma immediately got to work re-organizing the entire event. It took her no less that 24 hours and she had all the vendors decided on a new date in 2021! I was so stressed but Emma saved my whole wedding.
    I have a whole other year to wait but if I was able to have my wedding this year, I would be writing a review that lets you know that Moss and Maeve was the BEST choice I made this whole wedding process. Emma has made it fun, magical and so so easy! Thank you so much!
    Mallory J. Married on 02/22/2020

Easy to work with, creative, hard working and make my vision a reality

Emma was our day of coordinator and was phenomenal! She was easy to work with, checked in frequently and made sure that once our day came we didn't have to think about anything. She truly made my vision come to life and everything went just how we had planned. Her and her assistant helped with break down and so even the end of the night was stress free. Emma made our day the perfect day we intended and I would recommend her to everyone!
    Kristen K. Married on 07/20/2019

The Best Decision You Will Ever Make

Sarah and Emma with Moss & Maeve were truly the best investment we made for our wedding! Our wedding at Highlands Ranch Mansion was the perfect day for us, largely in part to the flawless coordinating that they did.

We started off thinking we could plan our wedding without any help and quickly found out we were in over our heads. Sarah and Emma jumped in right where we were and helped us get everything organized. They met with us to understand our vision and answered every question that we had. They were always available to chat in the months leading up to the wedding, sent over detailed timelines and to-do lists, and attended meetings with our other vendors. Between the two of them, there was not a detail that went unnoticed.

They led an organized rehearsal with a huge bridal party, gathered all of our extra items the day before the wedding, picked up my wedding dress and brought it to the venue, and even stopped by the morning of the wedding to check in before heading to the venue. When rain hit the day of the wedding, Sarah and Emma kept me at ease and managed to tie up any loose ends. I didn't have to worry about a single thing and was able to just be present to enjoy the day. Sarah and Emma were truly a blessing and I highly recommend them for any wedding planning needs!

Pricing

Moss & Maeve Price Rates

1235 Washington St Denver, CO, 80203
Location of (Moss & Maeve)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding