4112-100 Pleasant Valley Road, Raleigh, NC 27612 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4
  • Events 1

About A Bridal World

A Bridal World is located in the Village of Townridge shopping center, at Pleasant Valley Road and Glenwood Avenue. Call today to schedule a visit! Shop for wedding dresses, destination gowns, mothers dresses, bridesmaids, prom, quince, flower girls, and bridal accessories. You'll find many unique styles from private label brands not found elsewhere in the Triangle. Shop six days a week, by appointment.

Follow A Bridal World on

A Bridal World 5
A Bridal World 6
A Bridal World 7

Kelly · Getting married on 05/25/2019

I went in not knowing one bit of the style dress I wanted. The lady gave me several different styles to try on & then we narrowed it down to the one I absolutely loved. I walked out with my dress & vail that same day. It will need a little bit of altering because I’m so short but the dress fit wonderfully. They were amazing to work with & the price was unbeatable for the dress that I chose! I’d recommend to anyone!

Kayla · Getting married on 04/27/2019

They were All wonderful to me the entire time??

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2018

Very welcoming and friendly! I didn’t have an appointment but I came in on a Monday right when they opened so it wasn’t busy. I explained what I wanted and Carol Ann brought out 6 gorgeous dresses and I ended up saying yes to the first one! I had a really great experience and would definitely recommend this shop.

Sent on 03/02/2018

A Bridal World's reply:

Tiffany, thank you for your glowing review! We were so happy you decided to stop by. We enjoyed working with you, and were so happy that you found the dress that was "the one." We're here for you if you need any more help. -Lucie Winters, manager

A Bridal World FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly