512 Boutique Events

512 Boutique Events

• Alexandra
    Alexandra W. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Food!

Absolutely loved Becky and her team! I used them for my wedding in Fredericksburg, TX and throughout the year of planning Becky had wonderful service, AMAZING food and even was able to give me the cutest donut wall. She was able to work me up to last minute changes in food numbers, special dietary requests, and even picked up all our donuts. Many of our guests couldn’t get enough of her late night sliders. We have had many guests reach out after the wedding to say how amazing the food was and requested to know where Becky was out of. I would 100% use 512 Boutique again for any event I have in the future!
  • DONNA
    Donna S. Married on 03/02/2019

wedding experience

We used this vendor for our daughter's wedding and were completely satisfied! We choose German food and were so impressed with the wonderful menu she delivered. We had a guest from Berlin and he stated that the food was so authentic. She was also professional, organized, friendly and attentive to details. There are so many things that go into planning and implementing a wedding but this was one thing that went off without a hitch! Thank you so much Becky for helping to make the night so wonderful! I highly recommend this vendor!!

Austin, 73301
Location of (512 Boutique Events)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding