Ipswich, MA 01938 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About 42 North

2 North is a full-service planning and design firm founded by Francie Dorman and Britt Cole, two seasoned creative event producers with a specialty in distinctive weddings at private estates and non-traditional venues in New England, New York, Hudson Valley, the Berkshires, the Cape and the Islands, Newport and beyond. As dedicated partners, we customize the wedding planning experience to best suit each client’s demanding lifestyle. We conceptualize a unique vision from the ground up, interpreting our client’s taste for a thoughtfully designed and flawlessly executed celebration.

We commit to a limited number of projects per year, allowing our team to dedicate ourselves fully to each client’s individual needs and vision. Our full service philosophy gives you the experience of an attentive team of planners and designers, exceptional service and an effortless partnership that fits seamlessly into your day-to- day life. With a commitment to truly customized service, we ensure the planning process and your wedding day will be just as memorable as you imagine.

Our service includes budgeting, venue scouting, full event design, floor and site plan creation, vendor and contract coordination, management of guest transportation and accommodations, ceremony planning, installation and design production, event management, and all the details in between. While we call New England home, we happily welcome work in other parts of the country or the world.

1f89b3bfdc641328 1446658476135 taylorgeoff wed 215
1f89b3bfdc641328 1446658476135 taylorgeoff wed 215

• Videos 2

18 Reviews for 42 North

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Britt and her team were so amazing in helping me choose a venue, realistically look at my budget, give me honest feedback and plan the most amazing wedding! She got back to me within hours, and talked me off a ledge a few times and I could not have felt more comfortable putting my wedding in her hands! It felt like she understood exactly what I wanted and was like a friend planning my perfect day! Thanks!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

I don't know how to thank you all for such an amazing perfect wedding weekend. Nothing we could say would really translate how grateful we are. You planned the most beautiful, well organized, flawless rehearsal dinner, wedding and brunch for us! Thank you for making the planning process so enjoyable. You are all so special and extremely talented at what you do. You didn't miss one single detail. We are so happy with they way everything turned out! . We had the time of our lives and will never forget how you helped make our dream come true. It was truly a pleasure working with 42 North! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

polly · Married on 09/09/2017

My experience with 42N could not have been better. Throughout the entire year prior to my wedding weekend, they were there every step of the way with an unprecedented level of responsiveness and competence. Not only did Francie and her team execute on the most incredible wedding weekend (rehearsal dinner, wedding, brunch) involving significant logistics - but her guidance, friendship, professionalism, sense of calm were truly invaluable throughout the entire planning process. Her attention to detail, atheistic and swift ability to execute on anything and everything never ceased to amaze us. Thank you, thank you 42N from the bottom of my heart!!
    Francie is the Olivia Pope of wedding planning. Last minute crises’, family drama, you name it – she will simply fix it :)

Sent on 10/18/2017

42 North FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 30,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5