34th Street Catering of Austin

1005 West 34th St., Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Noble Sandwich
  • Green Mesquite BBQ Catering
  • Red Book Chef
  • TC4 & Co Catering

6 Reviews for 34th Street Catering of Austin

A++ service-- wonderful food, professional staff, great coordination services.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Dayna · Married on 09/30/2011

34th Street Catering catered my wedding at Laguna Gloria on Sept 30, 2011. I cannot imagine having any other caterer. They did a perfect job, everything was exactly how I wanted it. The food was so amazing, it was presented beautifully and looked and tasted way above ordinary wedding food. We received so many compliments on the food. I changed the wedding colors and the seating arrangements during the planning and Bonnie didn't flinch, just rolled with whatever I wanted and gave me recommendations when I couldnt figure out what I wanted. She was warm and friendly during our meetings and over the phone and email and she met me at the venue to go over where we wanted all the tables and food to be placed. Not only did they cater the food, but Bonnie really helped me in getting the right rentals (they worked with Marquee for me, I never had to talk to the rental company which was excellent) and she even had her people set out our wedding favors and table placings while we were taking pre-ceremony pictures. I highly recommend 34th Street Catering!!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Libby · Married on 06/04/2011

34th Street did an outstanding job catering my daughter's wedding held at Mayfield Park in Austin, TX. Not only were they easy to work with and reasonable, their servers were very professional and efficient. Everyone raved about the Mediterranean food that was served (they will do anything you want). The food was delicious, there was plenty, and the service at a sit down dinner in the quaint cottage was excellent.

Sent on 06/06/2011

• 1005 West 34th St. Austin, TX, 78705 See on map
    5123232000 (Phone number)
    Location of (34th Street Catering of Austin)