World Wide Events Ltd.

World Wide Events Ltd.

Incredible food, unparalelled service all custom tailored to your vision and likes.

500 East 77th Street
New York, NY 10162
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From our initial contact with Dorrie at World Wide Events, she “got us.” She guided us through the process of selecting food and rentals and making other decisions. We had very clear ideas of what we wanted and Dorrie not only bought into our vision, but also asked questions that helped guide us to better solutions for certain aspects - she wasn’t afraid to point us in another direction if she felt like it wouldn’t work. Her food was amazing. Our friends all commented on how tasty and varied it was. Her staff was very friendly and responsive to any requests from our guests. And they took great care to feed my husband and I during the reception! Dorrie also allowed us to forge direct relationships with the rental company and other vendors that ultimately saved us money. Due to all of Dorrie’s pre-work and documentation, we didn’t have one opportunity the day of our wedding to stress about any aspect of the catering. She is a delight and a joy to work with. We highly recommend Dorrie and World Wide Events for your next event.

• Wedding: 04/27/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot even begin to say how wonderful it was to work with World Wide Events for our October 1, 2011 New York City wedding. Choosing a caterer for a Manhattan wedding is a very overwhelming task and I feel so lucky that we found World Wide Events. We had met with several caterers and no one was able to come up with a menu that perfectly met our needs. From the moment we met with Dorrie we knew we were in good hands. And throughout the entire process she was a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with.

My husband and I both love food and weren’t going to settle for a cookie cutter menu at our wedding. Whatever we wanted, they could do. We worked with Dorrie and chef Miha on a completely customized family-style Italian dinner for 140 guests that was nothing short of amazing. Our guests all said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding and they’re still talking about it six months later. We also had more than several guests ask the name of our caterer for potential future bookings.

Since we held our wedding at the event space Landmark on the Park that only had tables and chairs, we had to bring in everything else—dishes, glassware, linens, servers, etc.—and Dorrie coordinated all the rentals and hired a waitstaff that was not only fantastic with service, but also all very attractive!

There was so much food that everyone had more than enough food—but not in an over-the-top catering hall style way—and were more than satisfied at the end of the night. Dorrie and Miha are true professionals and I would recommend World Wide Events to anyone and everyone looking for the highest quality food for the most discerning palates. You cannot go wrong with hiring World Wide Events.

• Wedding: 10/01/2011

A+ service all the way!
I have NEVER heard people compliment wedding food as much as they did at our wedding!!! NOONE could believe how incredibly delicious and beautiful EVERYTHING was!!

They were impeccably organized, graceful, elegant, personable, reasonably priced, treated us and our guests graciously, and were all around fantastic.

The food was beautifully prepared and one of my all time favorite and best meals of my life!

Could not recommend them more highly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 04/18/2009
212-734-3638
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire