Whole Foods Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Amy Walker helped me plan my daughter's reception. She was so helpful and sweet and wanted to work with our budget (which wasn't huge). The catering team led by Leah Robertson went above and beyond. The food was fabulous and they just took care of everything. So professional and attentive to every detail!

Whole Foods Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I enjoyed working with you very much and I am so glad you are happy with Whole Foods Catering!

Services Used: Catering

Working with Randy and her team was a dream! The food was absolutely amazing (our guests raved about it!) and the service was impeccable. We also loved that the menus that Randy worked with us on focused a lot on locally sourced and in-season products. We cannot say enough about our experience and have definitely recommended Whole Foods to all of our friends---weddings, parties, whatever!

Services Used: Catering

I worked with Amye at Whole Foods for my wedding and I can't tell you how wonderful and how easy she made my whole day. Going through Whole Foods made the whole process so easy because they organize the food, tables, linens, servers, set you up with a company for bartenders, help you with flowers if you need it, and soo soo much more. Amye met with me as many times as I needed to, and even drove out and met me at the venue to walk through. I've never gone through planning a wedding, but I know all I really had to do was show up because she had it all organized and it was a breeze! I loved working with Amye, she was above and beyond and I honestly give Whole Foods and the service I received a 10 out of 10

Katie
04/13/2013

Whole Foods were so wonderful to work with! Randyl was amazing during the entire process. Professional, calm, responsive, and overall just a really nice person. The food was great-I still get compliments on it. They coordinated the rentals too. If anything went wrong on the day of, I never heard about it, which was great since that is the last thing you would want to deal with! I highly recommend WF. They are very organized and so so easy to work with.

April
04/12/2013

Amye was super helpful throughout the whole process! She explained everything to me and was super flexibly when I was trying to figure out my number of guests.

Whole Foods as a whole did a great job at the wedding the food was great and the service was excellent!

Christine
04/06/2013

We worked with Randy from catering and she was amazing! She was very flexible with our requests and even made some great suggestions/additions to our catering experience. During our wedding, she even set aside a plate and appetizers for us to try while we were taking pictures. If it weren't for that we would have missed out on the lamb lollipops (our favorite!).
Our wedding meal included steak and fish for 100 people. The quality was excellent, the portions were exactly what we wanted and the steak was cooked to perfection (not overdone). We received numerous compliments on the food and service that was provided.
Thank you for making our wedding lunch and dinner a yummy and memorable experience!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Whole foods was wonderful to work with from the start. They were extremely helpful with planning our menu, and the food was wonderful. Most impressive however was their flexibility and dedication on the day of our wedding. There was a wild fire near our venue, and we had to change plans at the LAST minute. The staffing agency was willing to do whatever we decided on, from cancelling part of the food and refunding our money to moving the whole thing to a new location (which is what we did in the end). They pulled it off fabulously, and I can't thank them enough for all the hard work everyone did that day.

Katie
03/23/2013

Whole Foods was awesome! Everything turned out great, and I loved that they handled food, pies (instead of cake), linens, flowers, silverware and glassware!

Stavana
03/02/2013

The food was absolutely delicious, probably the tastiest wedding food I have ever eaten. Amye was very flexible and worked with us on all the steps of the process and made sure we were taken care of the day of.

Services Used: Catering

We chose Whole Foods as our caterer because of the value....however, they exceeded all of my expectations in so many other ways! We started our planning with Di, who was so great and easy to work with. She answered every email and question and was very helpful in the initial process. We were then switched to work with Amye because Di would be on maternity leave the time of our wedding (Congrats Di!). Amye was just as professional and easy to work with as Di was! It was a very easy transition for us. At the wedding, we received so many compliments on the food (we chose the Totally Texan tapas menu) and many of our guests said it was the best wedding food they had ever had! Everything was so fresh and delicious! The only thing I was upset with was that I didn't get any of our bacon wrapped dates during the cocktail hour...however, this is because our guests loved them so much that they ate them all up super fast before I had a chance....if you have these, order extra...it's worth it! I'm sure if I had asked them to put some aside for me then they would have, I just totally forgot to tell them! Our plates were made and waiting for us at the head table which was very nice! We also had them do our cake (berry chantilly) which again, was delicious! Not one piece was left, our guests loved it so much! Whole foods also handled our clean up and chair settings, which was such a breeze for us to have them do. I could go on and on about how great they are...if you are considering booking them to cater, stop thinking about it and just do it! You will not regret it!

Private User
12/30/2012

We had a great experience working with Shannon at Whole Foods Catering for our wedding. She very patiently answered our questions and revised our menu (breakfast for dinner) multiple times, while always helping to keep an eye on our budget. We always felt we could ask questions and explore our options for the menu and rentals. She worked great with our venue & coordinator and, most importantly, we got rave reviews from guests about the appetizers, main course, and desserts. We also used Whole Foods' bartenders and bar package and they took great care of our guests throughout the night. They even packed a special bag with food for us to take back to our hotel room that night, so we could sample some of the foods we were too busy to try during the reception!

Services Used: Catering

Whole Foods provided a super delicious customized wedding at a very affordable price. When planning our wedding we were surprised at the cost of catering services by many other vendors in the Austin area. Whole Foods was not only affordable but very easy to work with and open to accommodating our requests, as we went with a Holiday themed buffet but also wanted to consider our friends and family who were vegetarian and diabetic. The staff who worked the event were friendly and very professional and were superb with set up and clean up. The best part was many of my friends and family who had heard me talk about our menu for the wedding said it not lived up but surpassed their expectations. They thought it was yummy (which is the best review of all)!

Jacob
11/11/2012

WholeFoods catering was the calm in the storm of my wedding planning. We ran into numerous issues with our wedding location and other vendors, but throughout the process, WholeFoods provided consistently excellent support. They quickly adapted to each change that our venue forced upon us, and when we had to cut significant portions of our plan, there was no pressure/judgement or change in level of service.

I honestly do not know how I could have made it through the wedding planning process without them.

Services Used: Catering, Flowers
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Whole Foods Catering did a phenomenal job catering my wedding. They were extremely responsive and flexible - two things that are deeply appreciate by every bride-to-be. And to top it all off, the food was delicious and affordable. I'd recommend Whole Foods Catering in a heartbeat.

Lauren
10/19/2012

To say that Whole Foods went above and beyond would be an understatement. I have worked with them in the past but could not have imagined how amazing they would be to work with for my wedding! They became my virtual wedding planners. They helped me meticulously execute every detail flawlessly, worked with me over and over again on last minute changes and made sure everything was done just right. And they helped with all of the overall setup of the event! I can't imagine my wedding being as perfect and amazing as it was without their help. Amye & Di are fabulous!!

Tara
10/14/2012

Di and Whole Foods were wonderful! They listened to all of our requests, and everything was beautiful and delicious. Thank you for making our day so special! Everyone loved the food.