Weddings by Sandy

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Sandy did a great job in helping us from the start to finish in developing our wedding ceremony. We really enjoyed having the control of creating our own ceremony (with help of her book) due to making it feel as if it were our own and very personalized. She had great ideas and suggestions for special additions to the ceremony. She was always quick to answer emails and was on time for all appointments, rehearsal and day of our wedding. We would recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Officiant

Sandy Queen did our ceremony and we could not have been happier with how everything turned out! She made us feel like we were more than just another wedding to her and that she actually cared about us and our marriage. The whole process was easy because she had a whole book of options to choose from to completely customize our ceremony. She also had great suggestions to make it even better. We had numerous people come up to us afterwards and tell us that they have never seen a more beautiful, personal, and meaningful ceremony. We are so grateful to Sandy and I cannot recommend her enough!

Services Used: Officiant

Sandy Queen was wonderful!
She walked us through the entire ceremony so there would be no surprises on our special day. She kept everything going smoothly even when my dog started barking during the ceremony.
I would highly recommend her services to everyone!!!!!
Thank you Sandy!!!!

Services Used: Officiant

Our entire experience with Sandy Queen was everything that my partner and I always dreamed of for our wedding day. From the first time we had our first introduction with her we knew that she would be perfect to officiant our union.

Sandy exceeded our expectations and delivered on all of the promises that were discussed on our first meeting leading up to our wedding day. Sandy is very professional, caring, honest, loving and genuine person.

We will definitely use her services again when we decide to renew our wedding vows in the future.

Thank you again Sandy.....you are truly the BEST!

Regards,

Blackwell-Richardson

Services Used: Officiant

My partner and I decided to make our life commitment official. We have been together going on 11 years and the state of Maryland legalized gay marriage, so we decided to do it. We found Ms. Sandy Queen via the internet and we have to say that we really lucked out finding her. She was the first and only person that we interviewed. The first meeting that we had with her, she was able to explain everything to us and calmed all our fears. Our first meeting lasted over two hours, we just felt that comfortable with her. We had a couple of follow up meetings with her to answer any questions that we had and do a dry run through. We had a video link for our ceremony so that some members of our family who were unable to travel for out big day, could still view our special event. My husbands step father was one of those that couldn't come, but he wanted to see it. Now to explain this gentleman, he is a old redneck from the south who is also very opinionated. He said that he thought our ceremony was just beautiful and that Sandy has a fan in Alabama. Coming from my husbands stepfather that is something. Sandy made our ceremony so memorable for us and all our friends and family who did attend. Sandy Queen is not only our wedding officiant, but is now a personal friend and a member of our family. If you want your special day to be even that much more special I would whole hardheartedly recommend Sandy.

Services Used: Officiant

Sandy went above and beyond for us, we can't thank or recommend her enough. She corralled everyone at the rehearsal well (no small task), was very responsive to email, met with us a few times to go over questions/information/ceremony, helped us write the ceremony, cleaned it up, and even added in some fun items that were a pleasant surprise. She was really fun to work with and everyone liked her. The bridesmaids apparently concocted a scheme with her at rehearsal that came to fruition during our ceremony so she's quite flexible (the groom and I had no idea but it was funny).
We had a good time working with her and our ceremony was perfect. She even handed us and both sets of parents a ceremony booklet after the wedding was over that they were happy to get.

Services Used: Officiant

Sandy Queen was our Officiant. She did an outstanding job. Actually assisted when there was a delay starting the event helped coordinate. Great attention to detail. Highly recommend. Actually got my now wife an I early on.

Services Used: Officiant

Because my husband and I come from different religious backgrounds, finding an officiant was difficult. Well it was until we found Sandy. She was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding officiant. She was there with us every step of the way and really tailored the ceremony to both my husband and me. She helped us plan every detail to be as unique as we are and even drove an hour out of her way to meet with us. I would recommend Sandy to any and all brides searching for an officant. Just give her a call. One conversation and she'll put your crazy wedding mind at ease!

Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

We worked with Kathleen Bell and we are so glad we chose to work with her. She is super-sweet and we really felt like she cared very much that our wedding was special. We had some mis-haps with our music situation and she helped me fix that and was so, so patient with me while I ran around before the ceremony. She was totally relaxed and non-demanding of my time, which was great because I had so many things going on... but the ceremony did not suffer in any way because of it. She picked up the slack and was a total professional in helping us have the perfect, completely-personalized ceremony. We'd choose her again for sure if we had to pick all over again. Thanks, Kathleen!

Services Used: Officiant

This was the most wonderful experience...my husband and I could not have been happier with the ceremony. Sandy Queen walked us through everything from start to finish and when the big day came it ran smoothly and was literally such a magical moment. I highly recommend her services!

Services Used: Officiant

Sandy Queen was everything my fiancé (now my husband) and I wanted in an officiant! She was the first and only officiant we met with. I saw her at my first ever bridal show and we instantly connected! She was so personable, funny, and cared so much. We invited her to join us for the rehearsal dinner, the bridal party loved her! All of our wedding guest told us how awesome she was, and how she made the ceremony so interesting and captivating. I would 1000% recommend Sandy Queen as your wedding officiant.

Services Used: Officiant

Sandy Bearden was great to work with! Very personable and easy to work with. She was able to guide my husband and I through the process of planning our ceremony as well as putting it all together for us. I was SO pleased with our ceremony and how unique it was to us. We were very please with our officiant and ceremony and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone! :)

Services Used: Officiant

Sandy was amazing. The ceremony was great and Sandy even saved the day when I forgot to bring roses to give to the mothers during the ceremony. She handled it with no problems and made small arrangements out of the flowers from the tables in the reception hall. Everybody at the wedding came up afterwards and told me how much they liked her. She gave us great ideas for the ceremony, which we needed because we had no idea what we wanted to do. She might cost more then others, but she is totally worth it!

Services Used: Officiant

We had the pleasure to work with Sandy and she did an absolutely amazing job every step of the way. She was able to help us create a custom ceremony that fit our needs and wants with all of our conditions and requirements. Sandy was always prepared and eager to help. This ceremony would not have been the same without her!

Services Used: Officiant

Our officiant Rev. Sandy Bearden absolutely exceeded our expectations. She made you feel like she was only planning your ceremony despite having multiple ceremony commitments. Sandy is well-spoken and delivered a phenomenal ceremony for me and my husband. To shed light on Sandy's character, she was so compassionate and flexible when we needed to reschedule our wedding due to my mother passing away unexpectedly and even constructed a special memorial piece for our ceremony to honor my mother. If you want a ceremony that is unique and specially created for you than Sandy is the BEST choice. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture
Nina
1 Review
09/20/2014

Sandy was great to work with! She is full of ideas and suggestions, a true professional. I most liked that she helped my now husband and I create a ceremony that was reflective of us as a couple. I didn't feel like we had a "cookie cutter" ceremony, it was unique. Sandy encouraged us to be ourselves and we actually had a lot of fun during our ceremony- it was perfect!