Weddings by Sandy

Weddings by Sandy

I do, I DO's

P.O. Box 3921
Frederick, MD 21705 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Agnostic, Christian (no denomination), Jewish
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy Queen was our Officiant. She did an outstanding job. Actually assisted when there was a delay starting the event helped coordinate. Great attention to detail. Highly recommend. Actually got my now wife an I early on.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Because my husband and I come from different religious backgrounds, finding an officiant was difficult. Well it was until we found Sandy. She was everything we could have hoped for in a wedding officiant. She was there with us every step of the way and really tailored the ceremony to both my husband and me. She helped us plan every detail to be as unique as we are and even drove an hour out of her way to meet with us. I would recommend Sandy to any and all brides searching for an officant. Just give her a call. One conversation and she'll put your crazy wedding mind at ease!

• Wedding: 10/26/2014
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We worked with Kathleen Bell and we are so glad we chose to work with her. She is super-sweet and we really felt like she cared very much that our wedding was special. We had some mis-haps with our music situation and she helped me fix that and was so, so patient with me while I ran around before the ceremony. She was totally relaxed and non-demanding of my time, which was great because I had so many things going on... but the ceremony did not suffer in any way because of it. She picked up the slack and was a total professional in helping us have the perfect, completely-personalized ceremony. We'd choose her again for sure if we had to pick all over again. Thanks, Kathleen!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This was the most wonderful experience...my husband and I could not have been happier with the ceremony. Sandy Queen walked us through everything from start to finish and when the big day came it ran smoothly and was literally such a magical moment. I highly recommend her services!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy Queen was everything my fiancé (now my husband) and I wanted in an officiant! She was the first and only officiant we met with. I saw her at my first ever bridal show and we instantly connected! She was so personable, funny, and cared so much. We invited her to join us for the rehearsal dinner, the bridal party loved her! All of our wedding guest told us how awesome she was, and how she made the ceremony so interesting and captivating. I would 1000% recommend Sandy Queen as your wedding officiant.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy Bearden was great to work with! Very personable and easy to work with. She was able to guide my husband and I through the process of planning our ceremony as well as putting it all together for us. I was SO pleased with our ceremony and how unique it was to us. We were very please with our officiant and ceremony and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone! :)

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy was amazing. The ceremony was great and Sandy even saved the day when I forgot to bring roses to give to the mothers during the ceremony. She handled it with no problems and made small arrangements out of the flowers from the tables in the reception hall. Everybody at the wedding came up afterwards and told me how much they liked her. She gave us great ideas for the ceremony, which we needed because we had no idea what we wanted to do. She might cost more then others, but she is totally worth it!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the pleasure to work with Sandy and she did an absolutely amazing job every step of the way. She was able to help us create a custom ceremony that fit our needs and wants with all of our conditions and requirements. Sandy was always prepared and eager to help. This ceremony would not have been the same without her!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our officiant Rev. Sandy Bearden absolutely exceeded our expectations. She made you feel like she was only planning your ceremony despite having multiple ceremony commitments. Sandy is well-spoken and delivered a phenomenal ceremony for me and my husband. To shed light on Sandy's character, she was so compassionate and flexible when we needed to reschedule our wedding due to my mother passing away unexpectedly and even constructed a special memorial piece for our ceremony to honor my mother. If you want a ceremony that is unique and specially created for you than Sandy is the BEST choice. Thanks again!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy was great to work with! She is full of ideas and suggestions, a true professional. I most liked that she helped my now husband and I create a ceremony that was reflective of us as a couple. I didn't feel like we had a "cookie cutter" ceremony, it was unique. Sandy encouraged us to be ourselves and we actually had a lot of fun during our ceremony- it was perfect!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Nina
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy Queen was wonderful to work with! She was very professional, and available whenever we had questions. She ensured that everything was exactly as we wanted it on our big day, including all last minute details. She is a also very funny which helped in the stressful times, as we all have during planning a wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the pleasure of working with Sandy Queen to officiate our wedding. Sandy is amazing! We were able to pick out every word of our ceremony, making it unique and special to us. Sandy is outgoing, thoughtful and professional. You can feel the passion she has for her profession. She offers premartial counceling, help with every aspect leading up to the wedding, and is prepared the day of to help tackle any hiccup - big or small. Sandy even printed booklets of our ceremony for us and our parents as momentos of the day. We couldn't have found a better officiant and friend!

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy Queen was our ceremony officiant. Because of our busy work schedules we were only able to meet with her once. The majority of our communication was done via email. During that one meeting Sandy managed to take notes on things we didn't even remember discussing with her. Sandy then put those personal anecdotes into our ceremony and it made it very personal. In fact, many of our guests assumed that we knew Sandy previously because she related a lot about us into the ceremony.
I have never been to a wedding and complimented someone on how nice their ceremony was, generally they are all the same. My husband and I received multiple compliments on how well Sandy did.
We would highly recommend Weddings by Sandy to anyone looking for a ceremony that is personal, has your own touch, and is professionally conducted.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy was an absolutely wonderful officiant. She helped us create our perfect ceremony and was always available up to the last minute with questions/changes/adjustments. She helped us really personalize our ceremony and got the guest engaged from the moment we started. We really appreciate everything Sandy did, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for a personalized, special ceremony. She even attended our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and our ceremony reception. It was very meaningful - thank you so much Sandy!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are delighted to have selected Weddings By Sandy to perform the ceremony on our special day. Our officiant, Rev. Jamie D Fisher, was top notch. From the first time we spoke with her over the phone, we knew we found the person we wanted to bring us together in union, and we know that this was just the beginning of a longer relationship together. Jamie made us feel incredibly comfortable with her and she was amazingly collaborative throughout the entire wedding process. Jamie provided great suggestions to ensure we not only had the right flow for our ceremony, but that we struck the right religious balance to appease both sides of our families. We are so happy to have enlisted Weddings By Sandy to be a part of our special day, and more importantly, that Jamie came into our lives.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Angela Kershner was our officiant for our ceremony and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! Angela is personable, has a great sense of humor, and really took the time to get to know us to personalize our ceremony. We felt very comfortable with Angela and appreciated the care she took in making our ceremony scripting perfect! We HIGHLY recommend using this vendor. Angela was a great fit for our spiritual views, as well.

410-340-3224
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards