Weddings and More......

Weddings and More......

Your Wedding Planning Fairy Godmother!

Los Gatos, CA, CA 95032 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine was absolutely wonderful to work with. She had amazing decorating ideas, but was able to go with whatever our bride chose, not being overbearing with her own design. The wedding was amazingly beautiful and the flow was like no wedding I've seen before! I highly recommend Lorraine for whatever stage you're in for planning a wedding!!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lorraine is very creative, and has amazing ideas that made our wedding just the way we dreamed of it!!

• Wedding: 10/02/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am very happy with her services

• Wedding: 09/18/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

We were not sure if we needed a planner but we are so glad we decided to go forward and use one. The day went without a hitch! Perfect in every way! Your attention to detail was just what we wanted. As the mother I was able to truly enjoy the experience. We will be calling soon for the next wedding in 2011!

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Weddings and More team took my ideas and turned them into the most magical day of our lives. Mark was very reluctant to hire someone to plan our wedding. Now he wishes we had done it sooner!! You saved us valuable time, kept us on budget and made our wedding much more than we had ever wished.

Thanks for EVERYTHING!

-Colie & Mark

• Wedding: 06/27/2009
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5

Hi Lorraine,

I know you probably don't want to hear from me for weeks but I don't know if we will be able to get our thank you cards done before we go to Hawaii. I wanted to take a minute to thank you for everything. We had so much fun and everything turned out so perfect. We couldn't ask for a better reception! And we definately couldn't have done if without Weddings and More.

Thanks a bunch
Dana and Luca

• Wedding: 11/15/2008
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning
408-893-5561
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards