The Cotillion

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

Brittany is amazing! The venue was beautiful and all our guests commented on how pretty it was! Brittany help us out tremendously! Not only did she answer any questions we had and refer us to a fantastic DJ but she ran our bar the whole evening! This place made our wedding special!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Cotillion was so one of the most affordable venues I found during my wedding planning. Everyone was very helpful, accommodating, and professional. Brittany was great to work with.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very beautiful venue, ans great service! Britney made sure every detail was planned for .. Including things I wouldnt have thought about!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Britney is doing great at this venue. A valuable manager.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Awesome venue! Updated and clean! Very easy going staff that allowed a lot of flexibility.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had may wedding and reception all at the Cotillion in October and it was great. The place is just beautiful and romantic, It's a new facility with great equipment, kitchen, bar and dance floor. A great bonus was 5 flat screen televisions that you can show a slideshow on during your event. There is so much room you can seat up to 300 guest, parking was great also. Britney was great and professional to work with, she responded to any questions i had in a timely manner and she was very flexible my schedule. My day couldn't have gone as smooth without Britney's help. I would recommend the Cotillion to anyone that is hosting a event.

ROBIN BROWN

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved this event space! It recently opened in summer of 2010 so everything is nice, new, and in perfect condition. It is a large room (website says 6800 sq. feet) It can seat up to 300, we had 200 guests and the room felt and looked perfect... 300 may seem a little crowded but I cannot say for sure. The room would work well with ANY color pallette, it is basically white, black, neutral. They provide round tables that seat 10 and have nice black chairs that would look just fine without any coverings/sashes. The large bar area has a nice tan tile floor, a large L shape black (granite?) bar top, 6 tall round cocktail tables that you can move where ever, also a very large ice bin & everything a bartender needs behind the bar. The lighting is beautiful, modern lighting that hangs down at the bar & chandeliers everywhere else. The lighting has dimmers so you can have it as bright or dimly light as you want. Our colors were white, black, pink & silver and it was amazing. The room was so romantic, I would absolutely recommend this place. Also, there is ample parking!! Easy to find location. You must provide all your own vendors, they only supply the room (& tables, chairs, table clothes/runners upon request). I enjoyed putting the room together like I wanted & using vendors I wanted so to me that was a big bonus. 2 thumbs up!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Britney was a great help. You referred us to a very good cater and DJ. Everyone loved the place and had a great time.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Britney was great to work with and the place was beautiful.

4.7

I had my wedding reception here in July and it was amazing! It is new and is larger enought to seat up to 300, we had 200 guests and the room felt and looked perfect. Our big things for choosing this venue was the decor it went so well with our Black, White, and yellow colors. We also loved how it was branded new and everything looks great. I also enjoyed putting all the pieces together as you need to provide your own vendors. Our day went great and I would not have changed anything.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Advantages: New site, nicely decorated
Disadvantages: No Bride's room