Silent Sous Cretive Confections, LLC

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candy is AMAZING. There is no more that you can say about it! She created the cake of our dreams and we couldn't have changed one thing to improve it! Not only was it beautiful from the outside (and featured in a wedding magazine), but the taste was possibly the BEST carrot cake I've ever had! She talked us through many ideas & options and really made the entire experience so easy and fun!

• Wedding: 05/23/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candy Backus showed personal interest in designing and making the cake of our dreams. The cake was beautiful and delicous!

• Wedding: 06/28/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candy was a joy to work with. She took us into her lovely home for the tasting, where we tried a few flavors - all were delicious! She worked with us to plan every detail, and then we were able to forget about it and move on to other items on our to-do list. The cake came standard on a beautiful cake stand (that she came to pick up instead of us having to return it), and she decorated it beautifully! The cake was a perfect combination of beautiful and delicious - many of our guests raved about it. I would recommend Candy to any bride and groom, or other special event requiring cake!

• Wedding: 06/07/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot rave enough over Candy's deserts. We did a desert table vs. a large wedding cake. Every single one of them was delicious. I don't like cheesecake or torts normally but I loved hers. She used fresh fruit and everything was light and decorated beautifully! She did an awesome job! And even did a cake for our rehearsal dinner! Every penny was worth it!

• Wedding: 09/22/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candy was such a pleasure to work with. I explained to her exactly what I had invisioned for my wedding cake and she designed it perfectly. Not only was the design perfect but the taste was impectable. I had a 3 tier round blush cake and each tier was made out of one layer of vanilla and then one layer of chocolate. Inside the vanilla layer was chocolate fudge and inside the chocolate layer was fresh strawberry puree. I was having such a hard time deciding whether I wanted a chocolate cake or a vanilla cake so Candy came up with this solution so when the cake was cut every guest recieved the best of both worlds. I also had an extra sheet cake made in case we ran out of cake which everyone told me was not necessary but boy were they wrong, every single piece of wedding cake was gone by the end of the night. I just want to thank Candy for all her help and great ideas she really made my wedding day extra special and I still get cravings for just a little helping of my wedding cake till this day.

• Wedding: 05/26/2007
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Candy was wonderful! She made a 9" cake for our cake tasting. Everything was fresh and made from scratch. I'm normally not a cake person, but her cake was so yummy, I crave it still, 2 years later!

• Wedding: 05/27/2006
410-822-1715
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards