Platinum Productions Event Planning & Design

Platinum Productions Event Planning & Design

Portage, MI 49002
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service:
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Kristin and one of her assistants provided my 7 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and myself with makeup for my wedding. I can only say great things about the service she provided. I sought Kristin out just a few weeks before my wedding, and she was SO accommodating with me! She was willing to meet us all at the hair salon and rotate through us while we were getting our hair done. Since I work crazy hours, most of my planning with Kristin was through e-mail and she was always very quick and polite with responding. And, of course, the best part, we all looked wonderful! I only wish that I had remembered to ask what product she used on me because it held beautifully through my outdoor wedding in 90 degree weather! I did not give her 5 stars on professionalism, but that's my preference. I'm glad that Kristin was able to seem relaxed and chatty and fun with my girls and me, but I can understand that some brides may not want their makeup artist to "interfere" with their time.

Platinum Productions Event Planning & Design responded with the following comments:

Thanks for the review! I can message you what I used, we used a few different products if you want! thanks for replying.

• Wedding: 06/25/2010
Services Used: Wedding Planning
269-744-6501
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
1 Review