Niakwa Country Club

• Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Everyone at Niakwa was amazing! Sue, who is the ballroom coordinator was wonderful help and responded to all of my questions. They had recently renovated the club and it was fantastic!! We also had our ceremony outside there and it was beautiful with the large surrounding trees.

Abdul was the head worker on our wedding day, he made sure everything was in order. He was helpful and insured a perfectly organized evening. We had them cater, the food was amazing! We had buffet so we actually didn't do a test taste, but it was soo tasty!

I would definitely say to go here! They will do anything for you, if they don't normally do something just ask and they well find it out and give you a price. So extremely accommodating.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great food and very professional to deal with. The location is great and there was ample parking.

• Wedding: 07/30/2011
Services Used: Catering
5.0/5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The venue was wonderful and the service was amazing.....food & drinks were perfect....I never heard one complaint from anybody at my wedding. I would highly recommend the Niakwa for a classy & elegant wedding.

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
4.6/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Great food, great service. Everything was perfect.

• Wedding: 08/15/2009