Niakwa Country Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Everyone at Niakwa was amazing! Sue, who is the ballroom coordinator was wonderful help and responded to all of my questions. They had recently renovated the club and it was fantastic!! We also had our ceremony outside there and it was beautiful with the large surrounding trees.

Abdul was the head worker on our wedding day, he made sure everything was in order. He was helpful and insured a perfectly organized evening. We had them cater, the food was amazing! We had buffet so we actually didn't do a test taste, but it was soo tasty!

I would definitely say to go here! They will do anything for you, if they don't normally do something just ask and they well find it out and give you a price. So extremely accommodating.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great food and very professional to deal with. The location is great and there was ample parking.

Services Used: Catering

The venue was wonderful and the service was amazing.....food & drinks were perfect....I never heard one complaint from anybody at my wedding. I would highly recommend the Niakwa for a classy & elegant wedding.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
melari2009
08/15/2009

Great food, great service. Everything was perfect.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue