12320 Pleasant Prospect Road, Bowie, MD 20721 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 20 to 200
Availability Check your date

About The Country Club at Woodmore

The Country Club at Woodmore offers outstanding facilities for weddings and business events with priority booking available to members. Overlooking beautiful Lake Woodmore, the clubhouse is a truly elegant setting for dining, weddings and meetings. The Country Club at Woodmore can accommodate up to 150 guests in the Main Dining Room. The Club can also accommodate up to 50 people for events such as rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, and business meetings in our smaller Woodmore Room. Special event menus are customized to your wishes. An events coordinator is on staff to assist in planning every detail of your event.

Follow The Country Club at Woodmore on

The Country Club at Woodmore 3
The Country Club at Woodmore 4
The Country Club at Woodmore 5

Syreeta · Married on 04/08/2018

My husbsnd and I renewed our vows for our 10 year anniversary at this venue. From the first phone call to the day of the event, everything was amazing. I was really impressed with the level of detail that went into everything. They even personalized the menus with a thank you note to our guest. It was supposed to be a simple vow renewal but ended up being the wedding I didnt have. It was just so surreal as I walked down the isle to see all of our friends and family there and the ambiance of the venue so perfect. Of course I cried coming down the isle. If you were there you would have too. The event coordinators were there every step of the way. I will definitely use this venue again!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    The Country Club at Woodmore 6
    The Country Club at Woodmore 7
    The Country Club at Woodmore 8
    The Country Club at Woodmore 9
    The Country Club at Woodmore 10

TUESDAY · Married on 05/19/2012

I looked at many venues to have my wedding ceremony and reception. This was by far the best. It was like a fairytale! From the moment I saw the view overlooking the golf course...I was sold!! I could not have picked a more beautiful place...and it was right in my neighborhood!

I must give props to PAIGE STRATTON who coordinated everything at the Woodmore Country Club! She was the best!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Angela · Married on 05/18/2018

Omg... where do we start! Let's began with the phenomenal assistance the venue (Country Club (CC) at Woodmore) coordinator Lindsey provided us from beginning to end. She was very professional, responsive, and understanding. Phone calls and emails were answered and replied to promptly. Before things ended, she almost felt like family.

Now let's talk about the venue! My wife and I visited several. We started with Pinstripes in Georgetown and then Newton White Mansion. Although impressed, we were not completely satisfied. My cousin said, have you guys heard about CC at Woodmore? Of course, we had know idea what or where it was. We called immediately, made our appointment, and visited two days later.

On the day of the visit, my wife's jaw dropped as soon as we entered the venue. I said, honey what's wrong? She said, I love it!!! Ultimately, we both fell in love with the venue. It's secure (gated community) and very scenic. Great for those awesome photography shots! The pictures on the website do not give it its full justice. Please visit the venue to take in the full effect and all it has to offer.

On our actual wedding day May 18th, 2018 it was raining. But the rain did not stop this celebration. Lindsey and her team, without skipping a beat, transformed our outdoor ceremony into an indoor ceremony. It was absolutely beautiful!!! The transition from wedding ceremony to reception went unnoticed. Meaning it was swift and smooth. I mean family and friends are still talking about our wedding today. One of our cousins said it best, "You guys wedding made couples fall in love again".

The food was fantastic, the venue was dynamic, and the staff catered to everyone's needs without hesitating. Everything provided by Lindsey and the staff at CC at Woodmore exceeded all our expectations. We can honestly say our wedding theme "Epic" was achieved.

Thank you again CC at Woodmore!

Antoine and Angela Elder

Sent on 06/03/2018

The Country Club at Woodmore FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200