20-200
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Bull Run Golf Club

Imagine: An idyllic Hunt Country setting in the rolling hills of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

From the moment you enter Bull Run Golf Club, the picturesque beauty and leisurely charm of our rolling, luscious landscaping and warm Clubhouse will embrace you. Located conveniently off Route 15 in Virginia, you’ll discover an idyllic Hunt Country getaway, now featuring a newly renovated ballroom for Special Events and Weddings.

Nestled among over 300 acres of landscaped property, you can host your Wedding Ceremony right on the property and then be whisked away to host your reception in the newly renovated banquet room. Receptions can also be held on our broad stone patio or install a clear span tent over the large patio adjacent to the Ballroom and dance the night away under the stars.

Some of the spectacular, unique features of Bull Run:

• Fabulous setting nestled in Hunt Country conveniently located off of 66 west and 15 north
  • Beautifully manicured grounds with a gorgeous banquet room
  • Banquet room with a wall of windows overlooking the golf course and lake
  • Spacious patio with string lighting for an outside cocktail hour
  • Picturesque wedding ceremony site with elegant pergola overlooking lake
  • Stone Fireplace in Main Ballroom
  • Newly updated Grand Hall with hardwood flooring

Event seating capacity of up to 250 people in the banquet room and 350 on the patio.

Please contact Acadia Keyes for more information at 703.753.7777 ext. 312 or acadiak@golfbullrun.com .

Categories: Wedding Venue, Rehearsal Dinner

Dessert (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

I'm getting married at Bull Run Golf Club in October, and I can't wait! My fiance and I checked out quite a few venues, and two things became apparent to me. I needed a beautiful ceremony space and an awesome event coordinator. Bull Run delivers both of those things. Their ceremony space under the pergola is gorgeous, their rain plan isn't bad at all, and Katie Noble is amazing! My fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves, and she has been so great in working to give us what we want at a price we can afford. The whole experience has been great so far, and I know our wedding will be wonderful!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up

We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at Bull Run Golf Club! Katie did a fantastic job keeping me stress free through the entire planning process. The room was absolutely fabulous and the outdoor ceremony site is nothing short of amazing. We could not possibly have asked for a better location for our wedding. I knew from the first moment we visited that this would be the location. I honestly started crying as we drove away the first time, it was so beautiful. The food that was made in house was delicious and worked with us to create a perfect brunchy/lunch menu for our guests. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/6/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Signature Drink, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Buffet, Tastings

Bull Run Golf Club Pricing

Shuttle
Valet
6 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
As a photographer I see many venues, but Bull Run Golf Club stands out in many ways. They are a perfect venue for a couple that doesn't want to travel anywhere else during their day. I enjoyed being able to capture beautiful portraits alongside the lake, inside the main building, and having everything so close cut down on wasted travel time. The team at Bull Run did an excellent job, even going out of their way to make sure all the wedding details were in place. They made my job easier by giving me access to the grounds and helping the couple to be at ease throughout the day. Bull Run Golf Club is a beautiful location, and I would highly recommend it to any couple looking for a perfect all-in-one location!

Bull Run is a wonderful place for a wedding. The space is gorgeous with lush green everywhere and the clubhouse is well maintained and lovely as well. Definitely consider booking your big day here!

Events

3520 James Madison Highway, Haymarket, VA 20169   See On Map
703-753-7777 (phone)
Bull Run Golf Club is a wedding venue and country club from Haymarket, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Prince William Country , Northern Virginia , and Washington DC. Bull Run Golf Club is a professional wedding venue and country club that has been part of the Northern Virginia Wedding Industry wedding industry for 3 years years. We specialize in weddings ceremonies & receptions, bridal showers and special dinners.