Michelle Kinkaid - Makeup Artist
Professional Mobile Makeup Artist Specializing in Bridal, Fashion, Film and Photography
Folsom, CA 95630

• Value:  3.0

Private User 1 Reviews
The airbrush looked great! And applied fake eyelashes. But seemed expensive $75

Private User 3 Reviews
This lady rocks! She captured the look we needed in order to look our best in wedding photos and of course for our guests. Will probably use in the future for my other daughters wedding this spring

Ana 1 Reviews
She did a great job! My makeup looked and stayed flawless all night.
Wedding: 09/29/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Value:  3.5

Lindsay 3 Reviews
I would recommend Michelle to anyone, she was a huge part of making my wedding day amazing. I hate to use a cliche phrase like, "she makes you feel like a princess or movie star" because it's even more than that. She makes you feel that way you always dreamed of feeling on such a special day, beautiful and comfortable in your own skin! The look Michelle gave me was just what I wanted, she listens to you and adjusts to whatever comments or worries you may have. I surprised my Mom with getting her makeup done as well, and my Mom couldn't stop raving, she felt so special and my Dad was gushing about his beautiful wife all night (they've been married 50 years). Michelle is a pleasure to get to know and is truly an artist.
Wedding: 09/28/2013

Private User 2 Reviews
Michelle Kinkaid is amazing!!! She was my makeup artist on my wedding day and I was blown away by the way I looked on my big day!! She was so professional to work with and made me feel so comfortable while working together! She's a great person and I definitely recommend her to be your makeup artist for your special day!!!

Kim 1 Reviews
Michelle made myself along with my bridesmaids and mother look gorgeous for my wedding day!!!! She traveled to our venue and that is a huge plus when getting ready for your wedding. She was calm and professional...even as we lost power and rain was pouring outside!!! I had so many comments on my makeup that day because she did amazing work!! I would use her again for events or family weddings!!
4.6/5.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Rachel 1 Reviews
Michelle is an amazing make up artist. I loved my wedding make-up. All my girls make-up looked wonderful as well. If I ever need my make-up done again I will definitely go back to Michelle.

Terri 1 Reviews
You did a beautiful job on all of our make-up. Pouring rain and losing power were over the top. You remained calm and just kept working. I will be happy to use you again!

Danette 1 Reviews
Michelle Kinkaid worked within the parameters of our budget, which is so important when you are usually over budget when it comes to a wedding. She did such a beautiful job with the make up for my daughter the bride who is very particular and the wedding party. I highly recommend her.

Wedding: 09/15/2013

Tania 1 Reviews
Michelle was very friendly and did an amazing job on my makeup. She definitely is a pro at what she does and it shows. I am very happy with my experience.
Wedding: 09/15/2013

Jennifer 1 Reviews
Michelle was fantastic! She was on time, and had four of us to make up with four different skin types and shades. She made everyone look fantastic, without looking " made up". I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone for any special occasion. Since this was my daughters' wedding, it was so important that everyone was happy with their makeup, and everyone was.
Jennifer Maroni
Wedding: 08/24/2013

Lauren 1 Reviews
Michelle is extremely talented and professional! I was beyond pleased with the makeup she did for my wedding day. Highly recommend her for any occasion!
Wedding: 08/24/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

J 1 Reviews
Michelle did a fabulous job on my makeup for the wedding I was in. The airbrush was great and lasted all day even in the 100 degree heat! I had so many compliments on my makeup and I felt great!! Thank you Michelle for a fabulous job!!! :-)
Wedding: 08/17/2013

Stefane 1 Reviews
Michelle was fantastic! She is a sweet heart and very professional. She was able to fit me in on short notice for my wedding. The run thru was a great way for her to get to know you and your skin ;) so I would highly suggest one before the big day. She is there to make you look beautiful and won't apply anything you don't want her to. I would definitely recommend Michelle for any of your make up needs.
Wedding: 08/17/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding. The bride was not sure if she wanted to have her makeup done professionally as she was nervous as to how it would turn out. As a gift I offered to have her makeup done. This was a last minute decision so I started my research and came across Michelle’s website. I immediately noticed her pictures and how natural and beautiful the makeup looked on her brides. I contacted Michelle and heard back from her right away, which was nice. We were only a month away from the Wedding and didn’t have much time to plan. No trial was done for the bride as we were coming from out of town. We were able to send Michelle pictures and ideas of how we wanted our makeup; she was always available to communicate and got back to us right away!
Michelle had an eye for what would look good on each girl individually, we all felt we could trust in her work and the results were all beautiful. She was open to ideas and listened to each of the girl’s personal needs. She even went the extra mile and researched information on some of the products and allergies as we had a girl who had very sensitive skin. I was impressed with the information she provided and the fact that she took the time to research this.
Overall, each of our results were beautiful, she kept good time and finished just has she had planned. It was nice working with someone who was organized, prompt, and produced beautiful results!

Thank you Michelle!
Wedding: 08/10/2013

Aron 1 Reviews
Michelle did a fabulous job on the makeup for my wedding. She made me, my Mom, my 3 sisters and my 3 best gals all look gorgeous. She even recommended a great hairstylist. She was extremely flexible, prompt on the wedding day and finished on time. I cannot wait to see the finished photos. Thank you Michelle! I hope to work with you again.
Wedding: 08/03/2013
 916-769-9005
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire